What's the occultic objective of circumcision? pretty sure jews don't force it for no reason

what's the occultic objective of circumcision? pretty sure jews don't force it for no reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol2/
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10919-mohel#anchor9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I assume it is a blood and flesh sacrifice to Moloch or whatever fucked up god they serve.
That and it keeps you from wanting to fuck all day because of the desensitization.

This. Restoration. DO IT! Cant wait for the vagina cucks to come here deflecting their cheese and lack of aesthetics

odor

Just imagining all the baby foreskin in that bag
>Jewish chewing gum

>I can skip 4 days of showering but girls still suck my cock

Not being ashamed for being a dirty subhuman.

make shekels off the procedure, then sell the foreskin for cosmetics to get more shekels

It causes irreparable brain damage. Why do you think the rate of autism diagnoses is several time higher in America than in other countries?

Soap and water are your friends. Embrace them.

It was originally a yid sacrifice to their god. Nowadays, the yids promote circumcision so that it's impossible to distinguish kikes from humans.

In Nazi Germany, if you wanted to find a kike, you just checked out their cock. If the cock was mutilated, it was a kike. If the cock was normal, it was a human. If everyone has a mutilated yid-like cock, it's easier for the yid beast to hide.

whats da vinci doing there

That's vaccines and GMOs you idiot

>what's the occultic objective of circumcision? pretty sure jews don't force it for no reason.

They lived in fucking Israel which is hot as fuck and dusty
Dick would get full of smegma (dick cheese) because little water

Circumcision was a hygienic solution

In Genesis, God told abraham to cut himself, his household and his slaves as a covenant in flesh

Ancient civilizations in the fertile crescent and surrounding areas marked slaves by circumcising them this also served to make the slave "not whole". Jews just stuck with it and it became the commandment of "god".

discourages the natural bonding mechanism between men and women

alienates men from their masculinity & full potential (sensation)

Abraham was the first of the Jews and was commanded by an evil entity that claimed to be the true God, hence the blood and flesh sacrifice

why are they doing it for themselves then

>white race does it for thousands of years with no complaint
>white race turns away from Christ
>white race stops practicing it
>white race stops reproducing
>((they)) start to push an anti-circumcision narrative with no signs of moving to stop the practice themselves

>They lived in fucking Israel which is hot as fuck and dusty
Israel doesn't lack water. Most med countries didnt practice it

Jews actually aren't from Israel for the most part but from the sinai and arabian peninsula. That's where they got the practice from.

face cream

>soap

To properly clean under the foreskin you need only pull it back and let water hit it, that's all

Lol... saying cutting off a flap of skin makes dicks magically smell better is like saying you can cut off your lips and never get bad breath.

There are no legitimate medical reasons to partially castrate men.

The fact that you are cutting off a part of a babies penis.. that should be a big red flag that what you are doing is off... why are you practicing another religions ritual?

destroys trust in the parents, especially the father on a very base level while also causing some nice psych trauma for the kid

This is probably true.

Dick cutting was exclusively Jewish until a Queen of England made it popular by cutting up princes because she thought she was the descendant of Solomon.

Then you had Mr. Graham crackers popularize it among evangelists as a masturbation cure. Three reasons:
>Jew imitation
>Masturbation prevention
>like father like son

I heard the pain trauma that the child receives during circumcision without anesthesia wires the brain in some specific way which makes them more susceptible to Zionist indoctrination

>white race does it for thousands of years with no complaint

fucking retard kill yourself

There was no occult basis. The Jews have always had advance knowledge of science.

While circumcision isn't pretty, in the ancient world it had it's benefits. The main one being promoting healthy reproduction. People didn't bathe frequently in those days. Circumcision helped in protecting women from unsanitary conditions.

Jews also knew about infection. This is why the rabbi sucks blood from the penis after the cut is made. Drawing blood through the wound helps to stem the tide of infection.

Quitting this fine tradition would mean admitting that adults sliced up the dicks of millions of infants for no reason. Can't stop now.

Its a very good point OP. What is the purpose of circumcision for the gentile?

Jews are forced into circumcision via the covenant they have with the God of Abraham. When you read the Old Testament there are plenty of stories of Abraham's descendent giving away their daughters to non-jews. Usually this is at the price of the circumcision of all of the men folk.

The Jew is terrified of sexual virility among gentiles as they see out breeding as an existential threat. They wish to limit your numbers. Contraception and abortion are the other side of the same coin.

Tldr: Jews are obsessed with controlling gentile sexuality

>Jews also knew about infection. This is why the rabbi sucks blood from the penis after the cut is made. Drawing blood through the wound helps to stem the tide of infection.

But it's true though. It's disgusting but it's true.

>Putting your nasty Jew lips on an open wound prevents infection
Nice try Schlomo, we carry more bacteria in our saliva than dogs, and dogs eat shit

It's done to control sexuality. Read what Maimonides had to say

Yeah, you're clearly an idiot.

prevention of masturbation? how tf does that prevent it lol. i wack it like twice a day with 0 pain or discomfort

> John Harvey Kellogg
> Kellogg was a skilled surgeon, who often donated his services to indigent patients at his clinic.[18] Although generally against unnecessary surgery to treat diseases,[19][20] in his Plain Facts for Old And Young he advocated circumcision as a remedy for "local uncleanliness" (which he thought could lead to "unchastity"),[21] phimosis,[22] and "in small boys", masturbation.[23]

The corn flakes guy is the reason cutting baby penises is so popular in the U.S.

You my friend are retarded

MRI scans of male babies that have had it done to them show brain activity that mirrors the brain scans of adult males returning from war with PTSD.

PTSD.

thats why they still practice it today right? cause they couldn't possibly disinfect it with all of modern technology and science we have.

no, they dio it because they enjoy it and being the inbred yids they are, have high propensity towards mental illness and sexual deviancy

You've never wondered if maybe the adversary might have slipped some garbage about partially flaying penises into the minds of mortal men?

We did once accidentally print a Bible that listed the sixth commandment as "Thou shalt commit adultery" so we're not exactly 100% in transcribing the infallible word of God...

>Jews also knew about infection. This is why the rabbi sucks blood from the penis after the cut is made. Drawing blood through the wound helps to stem the tide of infection.

They had a story in New York of some Rabbi with oral herpes giving cut toddlers the suck.

Several died from infection as a result before the Rabbi was arrested.

Found the shill... note his immediate attempt to play the "good christian" card, but he also performs a stunning 180 reverse )))jew(((

Yes good everybody, nothing to see here, cutting up baby dicks is just fine and dandy, no need to trust your intuition and common sense, none at all!

Christ, its basically prepping young boys for their eventual trans operation when they cut the whole thing off.

Met several guys with complications from it, it ruined their sex life.

My dick is squeaky clean and aesthetic as fuck, I never lost any sensation either.

Feel free to have your thread bitching about how awful it is though

Definitely this. Defy the kike.

didnt realise jews circumcised monkeys

Except it is exactly wrong. Expecially in the modern world.

Africans and Muslims don't dick cut until ~8-12 years old, because the last thing a baby needs is an open wound.

"Similarly with regard to circumcision, one of the reasons for it is, in my opinion, the wish to bring about a decrease in sexual intercourse and a weakening of the organ in question, so that this activity be diminished and the organ be in as quiet a state as possible."- Maimonides

Your dick must smell like shit

right and the more babies you mutilate, the more mutilated men you have growing up to defend it, their half cocks and expand the abuse.

Do you snaggletooth fagboys ever get creative with your insults?

A monkey foreskin sacrifice must be worth at least half of a human sacrifice tho.

>117 die each year from circumcision

Tbf, whippty fucking do

Mantis Abraham

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg

The major reason circumcision was pushed in the US was because people wanted masturbation cures because they believed wanking it caused physical and mental problems. They even circumcised women for the same reason

MFW someone on Sup Forums not only defends cutting off part of a babies dick, but sucking it afterwards.

Whatever you do, don't google
> oral suction circumcision

He was very wrong though because I still beat my meat 2-3 times a day if i'm at home, and could do it much more if I wanted to.

What did Adam and Eve eat? What did Moses find under the burning bush? Why did Jesus say to eat of my body? Mushrooms, Amanita muscaria to be exact. Circumcision makes your penis into a mushroom totem. It also dramatizes the male and implants his nervous system with a fear that is the root of all western madness.

Well graham crackers and other plain and unflavored foods are also supposed to suppress the urge to wank.

Just because it doesn't work, doesn't mean that a salesman couldn't sell it to idiots.

Must have been a variety of reasons ranging from hygiene to tribal differentiation/rite of passage. This latter reason must have been heightened after contact with people who were very anti-circumcision, see post-Alexander. The whole "God commanded it" is obviously a later etiological myth to give it authority.

This is fantastic trolling, congrats.

No one cares how insensitive your baby dick is senpai

Monkey boy I will come to your favela and burn down your ply wood shack.

You already had him at favela

Especially after it's been up your arse.

>jews knew about infections and couldnt clean their dicks so this practice was clean
>this practice consists of jews who put uncleaned mouths on freshly cut up uncleaned baby dicks, using uncleaned knives and sucked out blood.

Yeah that sure seems like a coherent understanding of "clean" but I think maybe ill just forgo cutting off baby dicks and wash mine with a soapy rag mmm kay

Pic related is all the people defending cutting up baby dicks

Trauma causes a psychotic break, that personality split is then used to acculturate victim with maladaptive behavior. This is similar to divorce trauma, terror trauma, rape trauma, law enforcement fraud trauma, racism trauma. Circumcision is just another personality split caused by physical violation. Every man who is circumcised has been radicalized with trauma based mind control, and is potentially pschizophrenic because of this. If you want an academic look at trauma based mind conttrl i suggest "deeper insights into the illuminati formula", by spriggmeier iirc.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol2/

Of course it's true. Do you think I'm a lying yid?

Clearly you do, you're having an entire thread about it. Don't get so mad about my enormous cock, your smelly anteater will surely please a woman some day.

Not if our dentists get to you first.

In the west, the jews force the rest of us to be circumcised simply to ensure that we never decide to ban the practice, which we could easily do as the majority. It is after all a ridiculously barbaric practice which obviously should be banned, but if every goy has been cut, it just seems normal to us. Every doctor tells every parent to do it - "it's safe, it's healthy, trust us". By normalizing it among the (majority) small-nosed population, they ensure that we will never ban them from doing it to their people.

in NYC a bunch of babies died from herpes after dirty old jew pedos sucked their dicks

To make your dick not look like an ugly sea worm.

I can believe it, most uncutfags here are in live with their foreskin. They admire the foreskin like they're married to the fucking thing. Sad.

Shush, he's undercover.

>it keeps you from wanting to fuck all day because of the desensitization.

This is why there will be more mexicans that whites in america.

If circumcision causes brain damage, why do orthodox jews do it to their own?

If you dont wank all the time you have more time to think about how to rule the world

>In the west
no. just americucks

Hey Schlomo

This is the truth. It may seem redundant, but I would like to add they also invented and sell the device that's used for the mutilations.

Genitals are optimized for tactile pleasure, not for appearance. Only gayfags care about their dicks being pretty. Look up Milo Y's views on the subject if you don't believe me.

jajajaja

I think the way they got christians to do it was saying it's 'circumcision of the heart' or something. like removing your passions. In any case, can you imagine if no one had ever thought of it and someone just made it up today? People would demand they be locked up because that's fucking crazy

Yep. GOMCO(Goldstein Medical Company) clamp

The device has been obsolete for a long time, a scalpel will do a better job.

Fun fact: Gozer refers to the one who performs the circumcision.

> While in Biblical times the mother (perhaps generally) performed the operation, it was in later times performed by a surgeon, V04p095003.jpg or V04p095004.jpg, also called by the specific name "mohel" (V04p095005.jpg; see Josephus, "Ant." xx. 2, ยง 4; B. B. 21a; Shab. 130b, 133b, 135, 156a) or "gozer" (V04p095006.jpg).
> jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10919-mohel#anchor9

Also, "schmuck" refers to the discarded foreskin. That's what they mean when they use that as an insult.

- Pedophilia
- Ritual sacrifice
- Marking of slaves to Moloch/Yahweh
- Consecration to evil (if you are willing to do this to a baby, you will probably be willing to do just about anything to achieve power)
- Alpha-blocker, Beta-maker: Removes pleasure/desire/joy/exuberance and imprints the brain with PTSD.

The foreskin removal is a sign you belong to them as property so yes they are forcing it for a reason.

They used to take only tip. Now entire dick is lawn mowered off

Swords need sheaths
Youre in here. You a fag? Uncut looks better and functions better and doesnt need to look like a cut one in any way. Circumcision is not needed for phimosis. Steroid creams can be. Nobody cares about what i already said about women. That is all. There are no stinks on men. Lots of piss and snot and blood and harder to see diseases on women but nobodg cares. They caused the fall. We didnt. So we pay. Cuz kikes are matrilineal. Freud is a liar. Everybody is pretty much bi. Milo is a jew right wing pedo like so many. Or homophobes. Hence his fake gayness. And yeah. Everything is fucked and satanic

yids spread herpes and gonorrhea by sucking baby penis tho (published cases), so your argument is invalid

some leaf scientists were studying it & it does cause permanent change in the brain. they were threatened after they tried to publish their findings (supported by MRI's)

Forgot to mention truvada. Anyways. I feel bad you had no consent and now everybody laughs at us who shouldnt be. If you have one iota of pro dick chop off may mays in your head you are fucked

To tame your natural instincts.

The masters wants men to be weak and subservient.

I'm not sure if you completely missed my point, but I'm against circumcision on infants.

Dont bring up stupid milo and how "only gays care". As though that's true or to imply only uncuts need to worry about looks. If we werent such babies on here i could show you some great examples but most only may may on here

article discussing those scientists and how they were threatened into silence. yes, circumcision is not only a disgusting, savage practice but also damages baby boys permanently.