HIS NAME WAS B ROCK OBAMA

Now I know for a fact that everyone yelling Seth Rich was a shill or retarded

Explosive lawsuit alleges Trump reviewed and approved bogus Fox News story on Seth Rich
White House officials previously denied any knowledge.

thinkprogress.org/lawsuit-trump-reviewed-bogus-fox-news-story-on-seth-rich-a6c68c34c86

>The Fox News story—headlined “DC MURDER MYSTERY: Slain DNC staffer was WikiLeaks’ source, say investigators”—was heavily promoted on Sean Hannity’s show and Fox & Friends, but was retracted by Fox News about a week after it was published. It falsely claimed there was evidence linking slain former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich with WikiLeaks, which published emails hacked from the DNC.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PhKjG
dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/congressional-computer-admins-in-criminal-probe-owed-money-to-hezbollah-connected-fugitive/
riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
thinkprogress.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to archive
archive.is/PhKjG

I thought Spicer was (((YOUR GUY))) Sup Forums what happened

Spicer and Penis are "like brothers". Trump is a keen boss, and smelled a rat. Hires Scary Mooch. Spicer quits and tucks tail to the dark side. Mooch axes Rinse Penis, then has to say bye himself because he a politically ambitious hack that got axed by Kelly.

The sheer amount of bullshit that Trump is having to endure just to get the element out of the WH is unbelievable. I am forever grateful to Trump and his family for enduring this nonsense.

Then there's people like you that work for the most disgusting subhuman filth on the planet. Just admit you work for murderers, gangsters, pimps, pedos, and globalists. The sooner you admit to a problem, the sooner you can fix it.

ShareBlue thread
Sage

ah yes 18D chess and definitely not incompetence

> people like you that work

everyone that hates trump and laughing at this mess is a paid shill. got it.

Plus shareblue can't say kikes, faggots, retard or nigger.

>The sheer amount of bullshit that Trump is having to endure just to get the element out of the WH is unbelievable

This. It makes me so angry. Who the hell hired them and why haven't they been fired yet?

some moron, probably

Bump

so early february is reported and Imran loses his access to the House IT systems. he and his wife know they're basically fucked at this point.

in march of 2017 imran's wife runs to the schools their kids are at and yanks them out to go take them on a flight to pakistan via a connection in Qatar. The feds stop and inspect person/property, finding out she has over $10K in cash on her person, food, clothing, and household goods. basically it's obvious she's running. they let her go and note that she has a ticket to come back to the US in September 2017, but they know it's highly unlikely she or the kids will ever return to the US.

Imran in the meantime is getting paid but his access is suspended, he knows his wife got caught on the way out. he buys a flight in mid-July, several weeks out. when he goes to take the flight, he is stopped and arrested on the basis of the misrepresentation to get the loan.

so basically
>guy is massively overpaid along with brothers to do basic IT work when other staffers aren't
>gets a loan by lying and saying a property is his primary residence instead of a rental property because the credit union he goes to won't issue home equity loans against rental property
>as soon as he gets the HELOC loan money, he wire transfers it and other money out of the country
>days later, the government realizes that people are leaking data. Imran and his two brothers lose access, but Imran is kept on payroll
>wife runs away under highly suspicious circumstances with $12K in cash on her person
>Imran Awan himself tries to run but the government sees this and chooses to arrest him instead.

Literally so fucking dumb. I can't wait for more details on all the shit they did to hit the fan.

But who is on the other line?

The Mooch's ex wife

ok

lol. I've been a mild globalist my whole life but after seeing how triggered it makes you trumpkins, I'm doing everything I can to bring about globalist utopia. It's inevitable, no point to resist.

Additionally, this claim that all of the madness in the white house is some sort of genius plan masterminded by the orange monkey is laughable. This isn't 5D chess, it's incompetence and cluelessness.

>globalist
>utopia
Have fun living next to street shitters and cannibals you retarded freak

Guys I found the paid Trump shill.

>utopia
>inescapable communism under corporate/government singularity

Say what you want, can't change the inevitability of globalism. Trump was supposed to be your guy in the fight against it, however that's going to be hard for him when he's in prison.

Found the niggers

Oh horseshit, they can so.

G-guys I called that bitch a kike, I'm just like you!

Did you guys all come here from Reddit to pretend there is some sort of anti trump part of pol?

You just don't get it....wasted time. Trumps president. Any anti trump is identified by your shitty attempt to copy our methods. Sage.

(afterwards they threw poop at him)

>fake news from thinkprogress

go home schlomo, real story is here theyre trying to pre-accuse people before shit hits the fan against them.

>Plus shareblue can't say kikes, faggots, retard or nigger.

I'd expect you to know it.

Nope, I just like coming to pol to shit-post and piss off trump shills.

Sup Forums BTFO

It is now coming to light that not only did Trump corroborate with Fox, but he may have actually concocted the story himself.

>Trump corroborate with Fox

It's been painfully obvious him and Fox are butt buddies together. That's the only news sanction he goes on.

Actually, his name was Barry Soetoro.

Have they given up on Russia and now Seth Rich leads being bogus is the new bread?

Is Spicer also in on it?

Globalism isnt truly going to happen.... Ever unless aliens invade us or something. How can you fuck be so dumb about this shit, you really drink your own kool aid dont you. People are too dumb for globalism and your shining proof of that. People will always make use of ur idiocy and tribal instinct. Notice how your were a mild globalist until you found a team to be on and then boom your hardcore globalist just to spite the other team. Congratulations, your a useful idiot doing what useful idiots do and to the point. Those seeking power will always take advantage of morons like yourself and the mob mentality you operate around. They didnt even have to offer you anything, you joined just to spite the other tribe/faction/political side. Muslims make the best example to be brutally honest. Shite and Sunni, from the same region, share genetics, and even religion to a point. That small dif in religion is enough reason apparently slaughter each other despite the fact that outside that small dif, they agree more than they disagree and share a genetic history.

there is absolutely a huge anti trump population on Sup Forums I would say it is the majority.

They just don't get paid to shitpost General threads

Just like the general population of the rest of the world.

lol. My transition to mild globalism to evangelical globalism was hardly tribal instinct. I just didn't think people were moronic enough to not be globalist, and when I found this shit hole of a board that identifies the mere word "globalism" with the purest or pure evils, I can't help but laugh at your tribalism that prevents you from accepting globalism. Go tip your fedora elsewhere trump shill.

Lie. This story precedes Pres. Trump
Lie. Since he announce his candidacy trump has had majority support.

>lol. I've been a mild globalist my whole life but after seeing how triggered it makes you trumpkins, I'm doing everything I can to bring about globalist utopia. It's inevitable, no point to resist
Bullshit

>accuse your enemy first of what you're doing so they do not have the opportunity to accuse you
lib modus operandi
kys communist fuck

Great counter point. Never change, trumpers.

It is not illegal for the president or anyone in the white house to like to the media.

>Lie. Since he announce his candidacy trump has had majority support.

good stats vlad - do you have the results of that poll?

Remember what DC user told us

>The smoking gun in the Seth Rich case is out of the hands of the conspirators. The DNC is freaking out.

This was soon followed by:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz freaking the fuck out and threatening law enforcement officials over the return of a confiscated laptop. Her bizarre behavior clearly indicates her guilt.

This was soon followed by:

Imran Awan attempting to flee the country. The second this man heard that his hard drives were in federal custody he instantly packed his bags and tried to flee the country. His wife also successfully fled the country. Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.

But wait, there's more....

This was followed by DWS trying to pay of Awan while he lived outside of the country. The information he has on her and the DNC is so utterly devastating that she was willing to bankroll his lifestyle while he was on the lam.

SMOKING GUNS
DNC BTFO
PRISON FOR CLINTON, DWS, SHARE BLUE
ALL COMPLICIT IN MURDER

>thinkprogress
Fuck off shill.

>there is absolutely a huge anti trump population on Sup Forums I would say it is the majority.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

There's no point to make you dumb faggot. He's calling you on your bullshit.

This is something that shills do, they orchestrate an abstract 'gotcha' moment and act as if they've defined a claim and staked it down with evidence. If they are not using arguments as social capital they are shills. If they are not getting paid they are unknowing shills, or mockingbirds. Since this one uses shame and approval as social capital it clearly is not based in agency and is therefore not one of us.

What did the media organization that publishes data exposing corporate and governmental corruption for free and has been doing so for more than a decade with a 100% accuracy and authenticity rating mean by this?

Methinks, perhaps... Trump had Rich whacked

Trump is a goner. He has gone too far. Disgraceful behaviour to besmirch the good name of the DNC and use the unfortunate death of Seth Rich for political ends.
Impeach him NOW!

Shit you won. When you call someone vlad and support your corporate globalist overlords, it means you have obtained victory.

Does Wikileaks HAVE $20,000?

Very eloquent my man.

>support your corporate globalist overlords
who the fuck am i supporting?

And you're implying trump doesn't support globalist elites. Good satire retard.

>I change my political beliefs based on the feelings of other people
>not tribalism
Cool story user

Go back to leftypol. He may be a globalist shill, but he pisses off the people I loathe in politics, entertainment, and big business. It is fucking wonderful.

Seth rich was actually a hologram from the future that crashed when Trump changed the timeline

>thinkprogress
Literally John Podesta's propaganda blog. Sage.

You are giving the fedora meme a bad name. I cannot help but wonder if you are a secret member of the skeptical retards who worship dawkins, and you are doing some incredible reverse psychology against the fedora meme. If so that would be incredible shitposting.

>what is wikileaks
>what is tweet offering 20k for info leading to seth richs murderer
kill yourself, you explosive kike

And this:

>Congressional aides suspected of criminally misusing their access to House computer systems owed $100,000 to an Iraqi politician who is wanted by U.S. authorities and has been linked to Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed Middle Eastern terrorist outfit. dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/congressional-computer-admins-in-criminal-probe-owed-money-to-hezbollah-connected-fugitive/

Throw in Shawn Lucas, Victor Thorne, John Ashe (deathed within same month as Rich IIRC) who are never mentioned.

LOL, the Russia bullshit has died . Now the shills new new shit. Fuck off ya globalist cunts, you lost, now your getting fucked

yeah Seth Rich shit is bullshit

I wish some of you guys would get off that stupid fucking train, it makes us all look bad

Share Blue Bots try to hide something?
#Riggedit

THEY HIJACKED #SETHRICH hashtag

SPAM THESE LINKS

riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/

FUCK THE MSM
FUCK THE DNC
FUCK TYRANNY!!!

What happened to Russia, faggot?

Is this the new hotness?

pissing off the people you hate only means other people are pissed, not that you 'win'. In fact if that is you're only goal it means you will probably lose.

>thinkprogress
Wank

Wow no its really not that complex. You had your own words used against you. Thats all it was, your confession killed your own argument, your just too fucking stupid to figure it out.

normally, corrupt presidents only have one scandal to worry about. But there isn't a limit on the amount of illegal things a criminal can do if elected to the presidency

Sean, get off Sup Forums you faggot. That lazy eyed daughter of Jeb's! does a much better job.

>LOL I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

You're new here are you?

been here for about 8 years

People don't argue with ants that bite them. What would be the point when you can just crush them and go about your business?

>LOL
>Newfag detected

Stephan?

>if you can't distract from an unfavorable news story, denigrate your opponents character

shilling 101

Lurk moar.

i lurk here every day thank you

This is the last gasp of the GOP elite to try to damage trump since he kicked out Spicer and Priebus, who were longtime GOP operatives.

and this isn't Sup Forums you fucking sped

are you saying it isn't true, and the lawsuit alleging what wheeler, fox and trump did is frivolous?

Literally, this story is:

THE WHITE HOUSE WAS AWARE OF A MAJOR POLTIICAL SCANDAL/MUCKRACKING STORY

Like, everybody and their fucking dog in political circles has heard about this shit.

He knows Trump did it.

Look at that its nothing

nvm this, was meant for other user. Forgive my faggot mistake.

Of course it is frivolous.
There's no way to tie this "collusion" narrative together either, it will fall apart just like the dozens of women Trump apparently raped or whatever the fuck and the bed he pissed on. it's just fluff. The fucking Rich family is being controlled by DNC crisis management and legal teams. The lawsuit is going nowhere.

Things are not going well, lad. We are all going to lose because we do not even see the problems coming at us at breakneck speed. Be prepared, because we are not just facing environmental upheaval, but the clash of cultures and identities. Sadly I do not think there is a way out of this. I may be wrong, but I do not think so. Things are going to get bloody.

Trump was the least abominable of all choices.

I trusted you Spicer. Wtf man?

I voted for Bernie because he is the only politician not beholden to corporations. Trump is a republican party globalist shill, nothing will change. Yea bernie wanted national healthcare and free community college like the rest of the fucking world has RIGHT NOW. Calling him far left is retarded, only when compared to democrats who are centrist corporatists and slightly left on some social issues.

He's longtime GOP, he's just doing the "job" for the party.

>fox news retracts one story after the source changes his story
>national news for a week
>meanwhile, washington post readers still believe that Russia hacked into USA's powergrid
>meanwhile, cnn viewers still believe in "hands up don't shoot"

>Bernie because he is the only politician not beholden to corporations
You dumb fucking idiot, Bernie's campaign was created by the DNC corporate elite in order to prevent another Occupy Wall Street style movement from forming and destroying the DNC along with it. He was never against the banks, the federal reserve, or anything. he just told you a bunch of nothing so you felt "heard", as though he was your grandfather bouncing you on his lap. But he believes his behavior is a form of altruism, Alinsky style cynicism for the "masses" goes hand in hand with Leftist ideology.

Without even going into details, how else can you account for Bernie's complete refusal to compete? His refusal to win? His parroting of any and all random gibberish put in front of him? The vote was cast for the DNC from day one. Maybe you should ask yourself why Jim Webb gave the statement he did, and why he dropped out. And then ask yourself if Jim Webb is an honest man, compared to your kike cool grampy and his total horseshit parasite life. Maybe you care to explain why Bernie, mister "I hate banks" personally betrayed Ron Paul and destroyed his "audit the Federal reserve" bill?

He's a fucking kike traitor and he hates everyone you have ever known.

>You dumb fucking idiot, Bernie's campaign was created by the DNC corporate elite

so dumb it hurts.

he galvanized an entire slew of progressive candidates that are replacing corporatist democrats and even republicans.

but you guys do love your 8D chess conspiracies though

It's almost like all those times Trump brought up fake news, he was projecting...

>replacing corporatist democrats
So you watch The Young Turks?
LOL
You are completely incapable of seeing how divided your party is. The rainbow nigger coalition will not turn out even for free everything and a living wage. You will continue to lose wholesale without straight white men. And you have done nothing to earn their trust. Producing mountains of pop propaganda with laugh tracks and funny faces will not win over cognisant human beings.

I'm not even from your country, I voted for no one. But you seem to have no understaning of the state of your party. it's completely destroyed, it's being held together by the corporate Elite you think you hate. The DNC, despite it's laughable incompetence, is considered "too big to fail" from a national security standpoint. If your party were left to its own devices without commissar media manipulation, the right would imbalance the bread and circus and ultimately a bigger conflict would happen. Such is the nature of being the only superpower, you have to sedate your own populace with cool grampy and le rick and morty to avoid the meat grinder of multi-theater war.

Anyway, it's time for you to leave, child.

right, so lurk more shitposting faggot

The Problem is Trump has a perfectly innocent DNC staffer killed to cause trouble for Hillary and DWS.

>thinkprogress.org/

Commie Shills think they can post Shareblue wannabe Disinfo, and not get called out on it. Try again skippy