Meanwhile in bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile in bizarro Sup Forums

I'm happy with how life turned out.

Disgusting flag

When is Poland going to do it's fair share and take in more migrants?

It's obviously a sphere, the cube is just an oppsy

I think everyone is a good person and that traps are not gay

So what are the goy's plan in all this? Why do they want to subjugate us?

I'm with

HER
E
R

hillary clinton won the presidency i wish president trump wouldnt nonstop tweet about how bad he feels that he won the presidency over hillary and how great obamacare is

>tfw 1st world country due to Falklands annexation
SUCK IT METH TEETH

I'm really happy that Trump turned out to be a good president.

Canada is the worst country ever, we killed all our fags, Jews, niggers and Chinese
We banned all non Anglos from coming here
We spend more on our armed Forces than any country combined
We have more nuclear weapons than Tuvalu and New Zealand
Why can't we be more like North Korea?

PRAISE MOLOCH

MY BROTHER IS RIGHT.

Trudeau sees two sodomites in a club and gets his gun ready to shoot them, hunting gays is the national pastime of Canada and we have the largest straight pride parade in Toronto the whitest most conservative city in the world

I was just talking on Youtube and Stephan told me I did have a great argument for socilaism. He sure knows arguments.

Canadian soldiers testing weapons on live targets, Muslims are captured from the Kingdom of America and let loose on the fields outside Montreal. It's illegal to be a non Catholic in Montreal so they couldn't bring the Muslims into the city

Trudeau loads his rifle ready to go hunt some niggers

Sturgeon lives in Number 10.

Trudeau meets the governor general of the Colony of England, Canada's oldest colony, the capital London is named after London, Ontario

It seems like the Jews are on to us, fellow Aryans! They are finding out about our plan to genocide their pitiful low-iq race. We have to shut it down!

Trudeau just declared August white pride month

i hate jews

Trump has just declared the Kingdom of America a sanctuary for all peoples who are suffering from hate crimes across the globe, I wish I could go there.
I was on the street today and I saw a white woman hold a black mans hand she was protesting how it was illegal to mix races and some citizen shot them both (we have no gun control here churches give guns to children) and the guy got a medal from the mayor!