Stop playing PS4

Stop playing PS4.

Lol... Sony is ghey

>getting bootyblasted over gays
baka desu senpai

>owning ps4

>not apathetic about the state of your society
lol desu senpai

Japanese games are relatively free of the SJW cancer. Stick to Nintendo, even their American branch has remained apolitical.

I just went and bought my 10/7/5 year old step sister/brothers a PS4 with Call of duty Infinite wars. I've never felt more didssapointed in a transaction in my life

Glad I do not own PS4, Sony is full of Jews

Glad I do not own Xbox One, Micro$hill is full of jews too

The way I see it, I'm paying for a product, and what the company chooses to do with their money doesn't matter too much to me. It does matter a little, and I enjoy supporting companies like Chick-fil-A, but I don't mind eating at a restaurant owned by a company that supports Planned Parenthood, even though I hate that organisation and think they should be shut down, and their abortion doctors executed. That's how strong the disconnect is for me. Now, there's some companies who are so open with their degenerate views that I try to support them as little as possible monetarily, Google for instance, but it really doesn't bother me that much. I still use Gmail and YouTube.

I'll still buy PlayStation games, but I'll still donate money to Christian organisations that teach about the evils of homosexuality.

>I still use Gmail and YouTube.
>I'll still buy PlayStation games
The absolute state of Sup Forums right now...

Stop driving Rams.

I'm more surprised they are allowing a pride parade in a Muslim country.

>Owning a modern console
Are you retarded?

Its all the soy intake. Feminizes the slopes.

>what is nintendo treehouse

>TFW Xbone Owner

Whatever, probably doing this to get /pol attention, their actual customers.
Not funding their sjw outrage articles.

>console

Triangle is A, putting it at the bottom doesn't make sense

Cummies ™

I don't think companies should promote anything political unless the 'company' itself is.

nintendo and consoles are for children

I've possibly damaged my balls, to the point of being infertile. When my fertility test comes back, if I'm infertile, why shouldn't I just rail dudes in the ass and fuck asian girls? All I have ever wanted inthis life is to have biological kids with a loyal wife so if I can't do that why not find other ways to enjoy myself?

Yes, good goy. Waste your youth (mental prime) playing video games. Do not read books. Leave that to the (((nerds))). The aphorism that "one's best work is behind him after 30" is totally not true. You have all the time in the world.

So play. Have fun.

Stop being a womany organised woman kike dyke feminist without any balls. Go back to your fucking bleeding stinky ass diseased fall of man wet box vagina station

at first I mishead it as "censorship"

too bad it's too good to be true

When will faggots stop pretending that they aren't actually the mainstream, corporate culture?

But I already preordered Destiny 2, OP.

But the Xbox one is an overpriced barely functional Indian made dumpster fire.

Wat do?

Underrated

Are you 10? Enjoy your wii u faggot.

Stop acting like Nintendo is on par with Xbox and Playstation

PS4 and Xbox are both shit though.

As long as everyone puts up with it, never. Why would they?

Xbox live banned me for 24 hours for calling someone a nigger loving faggot. They are all cucked one way or another but I need to play my NHL.

Sony is Japanese too

FUCK ALL THESE FAG HAG PUSHING COMPANIES!

BOYCOTT EM!

no one of you autistics will be able to boycott PS4

yeah, who doesn't love technology 10 years in the past with almost no 3rd party support

I'm already boycotting McDonalds and a bunch of other candy and ice cream garbage I never ate before.

ANY company that openly supports MENTALLY ILL FAGGOTS - I WILL BOYCOTT!

Not hard to not support them, I already have a gaming PC so I can play 99% of the games I want to play anyways.

More like Gaystation 4

Good on you, but it's easy to boycott companies you didn't patronize anyway.

McDonald's stopped serving snack wraps.

Even though it will always be the McChicken for me, the fag flag on the fries was enough to make me stop eating their altogether.

I was really craving it yesterday too.

*there*

Chikfila is a million times better anyways.

>the fag flag on the fries
They didn't actually sell those in their restaurants, did they?

>japanese being anti-gay

They gave people traps man what do you expect

They sure did, I saw a family member eating the fries at home and it had the flag on it.

Oh, that's disgusting. I don't really like McDonald's anyway, but even if I loved their food, I'd quit eating there at least as long as the rainbow flag is on the boxes.

buy nintendo 3ds and install cfw

Never started fag. Xbone all the way. 3 free games a month and Forza.

>got banned from PSN for a week for calling someone "council estate trash"
PSN's full of fucking communists

The Japanese really don't seem to mind homosexuality so much, and honestly neither do I, never have.

Just, Goddamn, why do they have to wrap their sexuality around them like a fucking cloak.

I guess people who called it gaystation were right

They'll take down the flag since it's not mentally ill month anymore.

The people who run the company will still be getting rich though.

My boycott is for life or until they apologize for supporting mentally ill behavior.

Why sony

>company supports some gays walking round for pr reasons
>continues to make games of at least moderate quality
>HOLYSHIT BOYCOTT THESE DEGENERATES
they just want liberal dosh, chill

Whilst Japan have the Highest QUALITY of Traps in Asia Thailand produce the Highest QUANTITY & started the craze in Asia.

go ahead, sterilebro

always wondered why religion of peace doesn't drive their peace trucks into places like google to spread their peace.

>Sony games
>moderate quality
Cuckcharted and the like are pretty crap, most of their good games are third party.

Fuck off, cunt! I paid $400 for the god damn machine, I'm gonna play with it! Just like you play with yourself OPfag

still, they're just doing it to get free pr from gays'n'shit
not a problem to me

Kek approves of Our Choice in consoles.
Niggers miss out on Forza like you said, Crackdown, & Halo.

Hey, so I don't know if you're a mentally ill person or mentally ill enabler but Sup Forums has a thing called rule #3.

Because it makes you mad, which makes you comment, which makes (((them))) money in sponsorship

Stop playing videogames

xbox is complete trash ps4 has better games

Fffff.FFffffffft..ffffffffffffBTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Quite honestly boycotting most faggot sponsoring companies is good for your health. They either sell jewish tricks or shit food.

shill faggot triangles at the top, x is at the bottom.
anyway thats why they name it 360. what a stupid idea to name it. something that stupid. I see. yea fuck microsuck too all tey care about is their little circlign stupid fuckign vista mouse cursor, circling for ever never getting anythign done, then every bar and stupid shit in vista/w7- and on, are worthless, and just dumb stupid non- whats it called anti-intuitive shit.

There are virtually zero companies not involved in Pride now. There's no capitalist option for "no" in most markets when it comes to supporting alternatives.

In fact most of the pride shit is just marketing to begin with. Sell rainbow coloured bullshit at a premium. Just like selling pink shit is something breast cancer scammers grabbed onto.

So fucking gay

Ps3 till the day I die faggot

>Stop playing PS4

How else will I play with myself?

Calm down autist.

It all makes sense now

I can understand that.
Call of duty is fucking terrible and i don't even browse Sup Forums.

lmao

Why are you buying a 10/7/5 year old an M rated game?
Last thing you need is more fucking kids screaming online over their microphones.

Incorrect.

Chik-Fil-A is the higher grossing fast food chain in America and they're famously anti-homosexual.

PC you stupid nog

Never owned a Sony gaming system..... I'm doing my part

this

bing bing *wahoo!*

I get pussy, what's a ps4?

I pirate all my games.

PC master race.

But Nintendo is honorary.

PC is for faghots

t. poorfag

Ps3>>>>everything else

Stop playing video games full stop, pathetic manchildren.

>Stop playing PS4
If I stop then I can't browse Sup Forums

make Playstation Japanese again

it's the shilling and ill alocation of money for these "charities" that gets me