Redpill me on the Jews

Infographs, links, videos, anything. I want to dive down the rabbit hole.

Here are the babby-tier redpills I kinda know:

>the fluoride jew
>the chemtrail jew
>the democrat/republican, liberal/conservative, left/right paradigm jew
>the MSM jew
>the movie/music/vidya jew
>the chemical saturated toiletry jew
>the GMO jew
>the Soros funded jew
>the YouTube degeneracy jew
>the Alex Jones jew (?)
>the Kushner-Trump connection jew
>the 9-5 job jew
>the credit card jew
>the cryptocurrency jew (?)
>the nu-Sup Forums jew
>the immigration crisis jew
>the e-celeb jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7vBNe89FtqE
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ
youtu.be/bDaKFE_J_ug
youtu.be/R5b-IOVKtlM
thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
youtu.be/5L1cXpoQ2Xk
youtu.be/cvPVrU4_j_s
youtu.be/OkJmhxGDd50
youtu.be/UfzoUgOtg-o
celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/richest-billionaires/jacob-rothschild-net-worth/
celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/how-rich-is-the-rothschild-family/
quora.com/Why-does-500-trillion-rich-Rothschilds-are-not-on-Forbes-richest-people-list
celebritynetworth.com/articles/billionaire-news/5-little-known-facts-rothschild-family/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF bump

youtu.be/7vBNe89FtqE

youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ

youtu.be/bDaKFE_J_ug

youtu.be/R5b-IOVKtlM

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

Is the whole "jews are evil" thing just a meme or the truth?

Look at what's happening to your country. Retribution, goy.

They're albino gipsyes made out of harems and sultans. They're genetically unstable, mentally insane, have an obnoxious proactive personality. They enjoy: sex, lying, money, short-term gains, degeneracy, destroying the world.

They're that stereotypical bad guy who doesn't care that evil is not productive and quality-oriented, that a world ruled by evil is full of idiots, lazy bastards, psychopaths, evil-doers.

Can you give proof or examples, why you have those opinions?

What many people are talking about is the ant-white zionist jews that wants to kill the white race.

Not all jews are evil, of course not.

What many people are talking about is the anti-white zionist jews that wants to kill the white race.

Not all jews are evil, of course not.

How about Ben Shapiro? Is he just a shill?

Jesus is the king of them

How big is the relevance oft this group? Do they have a lot of political power? Do they affect my life?
Sry for asking all this, but I'm completely new to this topic and I'm highly interested

American Jews are the worst. They are wealthy and are pushing their toxic liberal ideology everywhere. Can't stand them.

He's a zionist (which of course is problematic enough). But I'm not sure if he's anti-white or not.

You probably cant see this video in your country but you can go around that with a proxy or instert the links into a video downloading website.

youtu.be/5L1cXpoQ2Xk

youtu.be/cvPVrU4_j_s

youtu.be/OkJmhxGDd50

youtu.be/UfzoUgOtg-o

Watching

Rothschilds are pretty overrated, but throughout their family they do have a substantial amount of wealth.
celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/richest-billionaires/jacob-rothschild-net-worth/

I thought they are worth trillions. $5 billion is way too low. Also, that source...

Even niggers don't like jews, and double for the ones that give them all the free shit and waivers on child support payments. I wanna ramp up the temp and that one by being a nigger on twatter.

They are probably worth somewhere between $30-70T in dollar-denominated assets, and why not they literally own Federal Reserve and can print all the US dollars they want,

>type in google 1917-1923 revolutions around the world
>click every single communist revolution
>the only revolutions without jews were in Mongolia, because there are no jews there and in Bulgaria, because we are dumb enough without the jew rotting our mind further

celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/how-rich-is-the-rothschild-family/
quora.com/Why-does-500-trillion-rich-Rothschilds-are-not-on-Forbes-richest-people-list
celebritynetworth.com/articles/billionaire-news/5-little-known-facts-rothschild-family/

Claims that they are in the hundreds of trillions are absurd. 500 billion to one trillion combined is still a shitload of shekels.

it's wrong they own the Federal Reserve

fake news

Nice pic, but I'm not sure why Julie Pizzi is circled. It sounds Italian if you ask me. You could probably circle Jake Kerber though (below) or Joanna Hausmann (to the left)

Does someone that runs a bank with many millionaire accounts automatically become richer than their clients? Bankers "earn" money through loans. People with billions usually don't need loans.

Yes, because conspiracy books and sites are well cited and 100% accurate.

They are one of many Groups that are on the Global Chessboard. Something to note is that different Jew subgroups/factions are not all working together & that they are often used for subverting and/or filling certain roles.

[Did several KB's about or relating to them: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Israel was originally planned during WW1 & is used to distract the Arab nations. Zionists want to create "Greater Israel", but inorder to do that they must get EU & US Jews to all flee to Israel.