WW3, when is it going to start in your opinion?

WW3, when is it going to start in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

unian.info/war/2057211-donbas-militants-getting-ready-for-joint-drills-with-russia-ngo.html
unian.info/world/2060259-russias-drills-near-nato-border-raise-fears-of-aggression-nyt.html
popularmechanics.com/military/a27334/russias-zapad-wargames-worry-nato/
translate.google.fi/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fi&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.verkkouutiset.fi/ulkomaat/venaja_zapad-67618&edit-text=
knowyourmeme.com/memes/proofster
lmfgtfy.com/?q=putins forced labour camps
themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-justice-system-to-reintroduce-forced-labor-in-2017-55589
euromaidanpress.com/2017/05/08/putins-gulag-more-horrible-than-stalins-researchers-say-euromaidan-press/#arvlbdata
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/574927/russia-gulag-new-forced-labour-sentence-2017
voanews.com/a/russia-forced-labor/3549099.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you making?

Never, everyone will just become slaves willingly.

Lithuaninan invasion of pooland gonna be 1st step

Pizza my bro

Never

It's going to start when Americans find out Europe ruins Mexican food with Mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, and marmalade in the tacos.

EU forces sandniggers into Poland, Poland refuses and tries to join Russia.

Gets nuked in the process. Cease fire is signed right afterwards.

Cant happen, we both in NATO

Cant happen either, we just got closer with USA since PiS is in charge

China is going to get all shooty when their artificial-bubble economy collapses. Either they go north towards Siberia's resources and relative population scarcity, or south into Indian's density.

I suspect they'll end up going south, because we'd end up coming to Russia's aid (yes, I said it). Meanwhile, a Chinese-Indian tussle will be perceived by the West as a purely Eastern affair to stay out of.

Next week.
It'll always be next week.

But India is close to USA and UK, dont You think they will want to join and "help"?

Started in 2001.

>when is it going to start
it started a long time ago, op.
way before you were born.

currently underway

Now

usa starts shit with north korea

not in the near future

Wait wtf do they actually, i just gagged a lil reading that

I just stopped WW3 for another year.

Oy you got a problem with that m8?

I put mayonaise on my potatoes and veggies and meat, fcking everything! I even eat crisps with it.

You might be right Bro

What inbred cunts are doing this?

Nah, i dont think USA will ever attack NK

Nobody seems to want to commit to anything these days on account of the massive expense and nuclear risk. It might just go on like the current situation with mostly jockeying over trade stuff and shifting around alliances.

how? they both literally have the same weapons systems except LTU has far less in unit volume. That plus we both NATO. That plus we both hate Russia. Fighting between the Eastern Block countries would be a divide and conquer wet dream for Russia

Also we are going to make ABC under USA protectorate

Bump

March 2021

Why not april 2020?

it's already begun

Not cool, i hope it wont start in central Europe for as long as it can

WW1 only ended on paper desu

All wars end "only" on paper

Or they dont end at all like war between Poland and Germany
Theres no peace between us if You didnt know

maybe russian invasion of ukraine

pic related, rebels in donbass will soon claim the whole country

That would be too much for Russia to occupy whole ukraine, that would not afford that

october 8th 2017 Prepare

no they'll annex it along with belarus

maybe sell the western parts to poland, transcarpathia to slovakia and give budjak to moldova in exchange for transnistria

Nah we dont need ukrainiggers doing bombings in Warsaw

The absolute madman at NK will start it
If he doesn't nobody does

China won't let them do anything

no you don't they get deported to siberia first

Germany wouldnt allow that, ukrainiggers are they agency to block Poland from east

So what are the sides of this ongoing war? Spiritual vs Physical? Trolls aside, what are the general loose "leagues" at odds, currently?

2/22/22

NATO vs RUSSIA + CHINA or NATO + RUSSIA vs CHINA

Not bad, OP. Mine's better though.

Also yummy :)

Recipe:

Chef John:

18 oz all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp dry active yeast
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
2 tbsps olive oil
1 1/2 cups ice water

No kneading required. Mix with spoon, hand, or spatula until incorporated. Let rise 18-24 hours at room temp. Or throw in refrigerator up to 3 days (let dough sit at room temp before prepping). Makes 2-4 dough balls.

SAUCE
1 (28-ounce) can whole tomatoes, drained
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 medium garlic cloves, minced or pressed through a garlic press (about 2 teaspoons)
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon table salt
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

Throw in food processor. No cooking required. Just top onto pizza dough.

For the pizza, I throw the sauce, red pepper flakes, parmesan, then whole milk mozzarella on top, and sprinkle with olive oil. Ruined all other pizzas out there.

Why October 8th?

Thanks, will try it out for sure

I wonder the same

Oh, and bake at highest your oven will go. Mine is 550 degrees fareheight for about 5 minutes, turn to bake evenly, and bake about another 5 minutes.

That's the trick to a good pizza right there. High baking temps.

Ever made a pan pizza in an iron skillet? Shit is to die for.

Can't start soon enough

September 24th
Russia/USA vs Europe/China

wtf are you talking about

You might regret saying that one day

I'm not much into pan, though that way sounds good. I like New York Style or Margherita.

1488 more like 1984

Before this winter in Europe. Russia is having great military excercise called ZAPAD and they will go for Ukraina to stop the war.

If they succeed, world war 3 is postponed, but if they don't and get pinned down... shitstorm will rise.

Same time in Asia, North korea makes a crisis, not necessarily a war, that will require massive US troops in the area, so they will not be able to protect NATO members in Europe.

If everything goes well for Russia, they might try to occupy Baltic states also and Occupy Ă…land, huge island between finland and sweden and put air to air missiles there.

TLDR

Ukraine this Fall or North Korea before 2018

Zapad happens every year, its nothing special i think

Have a good tiiiiiiime

But rememberrrrrrr

There is danger

In the summer moon abooooove

10 years too late.

Hysssssssch!

You are from poland and dont know why this years zapad is special?

Seriously?

First of all, they have allready exceeded all the promises of how many troops will take part. hundered of thousands instead of tens of thousands.

Secondly, they have ordered over 8000 railroad trains(i dont know the word, but cargotrails or something) from belarussia for troop tarnsports for the excercise.

Thirdly, all the military is preparing for it and they are preparing at the Border of Ukraine.

fourth. There is allready 3 "new" mobilized attack divisions on the border of ukraine, that are specialized only for deep and mobilized attack thrust.

"yes, we are only going to practice".

Also this:
unian.info/war/2057211-donbas-militants-getting-ready-for-joint-drills-with-russia-ngo.html

unian.info/world/2060259-russias-drills-near-nato-border-raise-fears-of-aggression-nyt.html

Better dig into it, Polish friend, you are on the line of fire there!

I did bro, Russia is too weak to anex Belarus or Ukraine atm, people there dont support Russia at all

Also, not every year, only twice before...
2009 and 2013...

popularmechanics.com/military/a27334/russias-zapad-wargames-worry-nato/

translate.google.fi/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fi&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.verkkouutiset.fi/ulkomaat/venaja_zapad-67618&edit-text=

WW1 never ended

When the markets crash. Central banks will crash the system, making Trump's approval rating crash with his base, cries for impeachment grows louder.
He pulls the trigger and we all die.

Yes, too weak for normal annexation, but how come you havent heard anything?

They are going to do same like earlier and relocate the "hostile" population to encampments.

Like FEMA camps, but way more Stalinistic. There is no danger from local population, if they are not there and you can shoot every other person you see, because they would be "partisans".

Funny how finnish media talks about this all the time, and your media is silent?

Yes it did, year ago all financial and contributions were done

idk, but I'm hungry now

Lol are You high? Stalinistic camps in 2017 baka...

Join me my american friend and we can eat mac&cheese with a lots of bacon!

I made it myself, i can promise it will be like heaven, if you also like onions and garlic.

Yes, stalinistic camps.

Im starting to believe youre one of those russian trolls "yeah russia is no danger, russia will not attack anyone, just close your eyes."

Give some source of such informations

Give some info in english about these camps man

North Korea keeps ramping up threats, US/South Korea/Japan take action, Russia and/or China side with North Korea. Next five years.

Right. :D

This has been seen before, old trolls. :D:D

knowyourmeme.com/memes/proofster

>if you also like onions and garlic.

That's the only way to make it, I'll carmelize the onions if you don't wanna do it

You said there is alot of info about it, show some

What are you guys trying to summon here?

"Yes yes, show me more links, your earlier links were not enough, its not proof, they dont prove anything, you lie."

Just read the earlier links, or don't im done with you, Igor.

I did, no info about any camps inside, you are trolling desu

No, when we purge ''food'' and ''culture'' from ''western'' foreign influence. Fuck Americunt and everything that touches it.

Real women from the USA who are not braindead and culturally damaged like the average Amerifat citizen leave once and never come back when they discover that civilized countries have it so much better in every way.

This is why they're so proud of nothing, it's because in reality they're scared of dominance and prefer to live ignorant and happy with their shit lifes that they've been taught to think of as freedom.

They're a disgrace. Can't even Judenfrei like us normal people and understand basic personal hygiene. They're abominations, proto-humans of a watered down memory of former greatness the essence of which they've unequivocally lost. A look into the state of man so repulsive and abhorrent as if it were part of a theoretic experiment, a dystopia concocted by a dark and sinister mind only seen in the most depressive of authors.

May the day of the rope find them soon and have this world be cleansed of these parasites sabotaging the next frontier. They're termites who depend on numbers for them to put such weight on world affairs which they're unfit to comprehend. A cancer that has been forming in the oblivious remote parts of barren lands now ruined with dwellings as toxic as the inhabitants where they sprawl. They who could only be as rotten as have the ability to spoil wastelands, originally governed by noble men.

Like a tumor that dies along with the body that allowed itself to become codependent, such is the way which the north american conducts diplomacy and trade.

And so the time comes where one wonders: are these times in which I allow this cancer to remain, and be swallowed whole or do I put effort into combating this slowly creeping, certain threat. Do I cut out the influence from my life that is certain to aid the disease to thrive, or do I make a stand for my own good and stay true to my original values?

Never done that before, only roasted a bit, thanks for the tip.

I dont need info about Zapad, i want to read about your lol camps

Ever tried breadcrumbs on top of the cheese? Not everyone likes the crispy top though.

Dont worry, im sure they have brain & chess in russian camps too

Godfuck its the middle of the night you cunts i can't be making pizza in the middle of the night

Fuck it ill have a beer and then back to bed
Pizza tomorrow

lmfgtfy.com/?q=putins forced labour camps
themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-justice-system-to-reintroduce-forced-labor-in-2017-55589

euromaidanpress.com/2017/05/08/putins-gulag-more-horrible-than-stalins-researchers-say-euromaidan-press/#arvlbdata

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/574927/russia-gulag-new-forced-labour-sentence-2017

voanews.com/a/russia-forced-labor/3549099.html

I hope they wont send you into one, Igor. :D

People are getting ready.. The protocols know what they are talking about when they say that the goyim need their fill of blood or they become restless.

You are alcoholic bro

Oops, Igor, now shut your mouth. :D

regards:

Smartest response on Sup Forums

And in your opinion they can fit entire nations of belarus and ukraine there?
:D