If you had a time machine what would you do ?

smash her front teeth out with a small hammer

I would kill jeff mangum

Punch your pregnant mother in the belly so you don't make this thread everyday.

Go back i time and rape myself as a toddler

Tell everyone Hitler was funded by the Bush family and American corporations.
Actually save Germanyy/Europe, rather than destroy it.

Kill everyone that was instrumental in Hitler's defeat.

So....Hitler?

Fuck Anne Frank and help Hitler win the war

You know what I mean, Tyrone.

Prevent women's sufferage

I am afraid I do not; White Who Acts Like Jew.

Honestly I would do this to A.) make whiny faggots shut up when they say "I've been through some shit" and B.) prove that being molested doesn't ruin your life.

Go back to 1973, learn Spanish, move to Chile, enlist in the army, and throw some filthy commies out of helicopters.

Introduce modern day tech to the Germans as well as giving them all known data on WW2 conflicts

Only a cuckstaini would say some shit like this.

Give her a ball point pen

>weeb goes back in time
>fucks Anne Frank
>she had her 1st period when she was nine
>assist Hitler in the quest for world domination
>meanwhile
>young Anne Frank is pregnant with child
>she gives birth before she is taken away by SS
>gives her child to a German sympathizer to the Jewish cause
>Ms. Frank dies in the camps due to massive typhoid outbreak
>Modern day
>With Hitler ruling the world with an iron fist to anyone who isn't Aryan Nazi Germany enjoys what is to be considered the 1000 year reich
>until present day 1989
>A man born out of wedlock leads the resistance to fight off the Nazi Empire and succeeds in destroying everything it stands for at the battle for Detroit
>all the minorites who have been fighting for their right to survival have successfully beaten evil men bent on genocides
>That man is your son user
>you did this to yourself.

I would travel back in time to when i was three. I would live my life again only this time with all the knowledge, reasoning memory and philosophy from this timeline, but will gain it gradually as my brain develops.Then i could be a genius and might avoid all the stress that ruined me and avoid becoming the failed piece of shit i am now.

I miss my child hood so much, i was some boy, much better qualities than i have now.
No restart though, i just have to make with this life what ever i can of it, how ever i do that...

These stresses are directly caused by modernity. Our natural growth has been replaced with a grooming process that produces god goy consumers not able to justify why they get up in the morning or what the reason for striving is.
Don't give up.