GREENSPAN:ECONOMIC CRISIS IMMINENT

>"This is the worst period, I recall since I've been in public service. There's nothing like it, including the crisis - remember October 19th, 1987, when the Dow went down by a record amount 23 percent? That I thought was the bottom of all potential problems. This has a corrosive effect that will not go away. I'd love to find something positive to say."
>The issue is essentially that entitlements are legal issues. They have nothing to do with economics. You reach a certain age or you are ill or something of that nature and you are entitled to certain expenditures out of the budget without any reference to how it's going to be funded. Where the productivity levels are now, we are lucky to get something even close to two percent annual growth rate. That annual growth rate of two percent is not adequate to finance the existing needs.

>“We’ve been in a period of stagnation since 2008 as a consequence of the sharp decline of capital investment and productivity growth,” Greenspan said during a telephone interview. “But stagflation is about to emerge. We are moving into a different phase of the economy -- to a stagflation not seen since the 1970s -- that is not good for asset prices.”

archive.is/hIdFO
archive.is/o0QKF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hIdFO
archive.is/o0QKF
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-01/greenspan-fears-stagflationary-slump-imminent-warns-bubble-bonds-not-stocks
bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-07-31/greenspan-sees-return-of-stagflation-unseen-since-1970s
youtube.com/watch?v=hDtC-eg6uK0
google.com/search?q=SDR backed currency.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
youtube.com/watch?v=YwpnH_OTZio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For the goyim,
>In economics, stagflation, a portmanteau of stagnation and inflation, is a situation in which the inflation rate is high, the economic growth rate slows, and unemployment remains steadily high

>archive.is/hIdFO
>archive.is/o0QKF

let me give the real links so journalist get some ad revenue

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-01/greenspan-fears-stagflationary-slump-imminent-warns-bubble-bonds-not-stocks

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-07-31/greenspan-sees-return-of-stagflation-unseen-since-1970s

>Record EARNINGS
>People can't stop spending their cash

That's not how crisis happen, (((Greenspan)))

Of course it's a German doing the opposite of archiving
Journos will make a story of anything this guy says
But to be real he deserves his reputation. Smart guy

In other words CUT OFF WELFARE NIGGERS.

That's what happened here past 3 years. Not a pretty situation.

Congress are the biggest welfare leeches in this country. Time to cut them off, too.

It's actually the boomers. They're now hitting social security age en masse

>unarchiving zerohedge
Well done
>unarchiving (((bloomberg)))
Wtf is wrong with you?

Man I'm glad I took the neet pill. All you wagecucks better get a second job or something.

in other words,

THANKS OBAMA

for a fake 08 recovery that never really happened./

So basically the FED is doing the right thing by slowly raising rates then??
You mongs don't even understand the basics.

>Record EARNINGS
>Meanwhile, what is going on in the real economy - where companies are taxed on their real profits as disclosed to the IRS - is that real profits - which the BEA defines as "Corporate Profits After Tax with Inventory Valuation Adjustment (IVA) and Capital Consumption Adjustment (CCAdj)" - have not only stagnated for the past 5 years, as the latest NIPA GDP number reveal but have contracted in recent quarters.
>In other words, corporate profits may be all time high for non-GAAP purposes, but in the real world, corporate profits have barely budged in years
>

>That annual growth rate of two percent is not adequate to finance the existing needs.

Economies based on infinte growth are not sustainable long term.
Who would have thought?

So I wont make my .25$ per 10,000$ every 3 months in my saving account?

I know right?
How terrible.

Better start pumping immigrants in. I surprised no one has thought of this already. What could possibly go wrong?

Unfortunately it is not that easy, murrican mong sherlock.

Greenspan's assumption is that the US Fed will increase interest rates quickly, which they don't have to. Especially with nations like Japan dragging the SDR rate down. It's possible what he's saying, which I guess will probably happen if Yellen decides to crash the economy intentionally.

ahahaha this picture is gold and probably closer to reality than anyone could ever imagine.

America's biggest problem is the debt ceiling crises
For the past decade we've been kicking the can down the road and digging ourselves deeper into a hole by raising the debt ceiling. Social security and healthcare are gonna send us at least 40 trillion in debt by 2030 because Boomers need their medicine and pensions.

This whole system is on the brink of collapse. Why do you think the rich are moving their money off shore?

Please don't talk to me, roach. Every time you post I feel the need to take a shower.

>SDR

is this some kind of abstract construct serving as a proto- one world currency? wish i knew more about economics.

Short answer: yes. It's (((IMF))) currency.

This theory seems to extend to our growth being at 2%, however we are above that now at like 2.4-2.6% last I heard, so the described issue is less of an issue.

If we continue to grow, it won't be an issue. This is just alarmist bullshit.

He is basically saying austerity or collapse. Your choice. And for all of you who stupidly (actually not by choice) paid into social security, sucks to be you. You should have been like us kikes and fucked everybody over.

>t. Tyrone

youtube.com/watch?v=hDtC-eg6uK0

Yellen will crash the economy to force us to convert dollars to an SDR backed currency.

I am 100% pure bavarian phenotype

Going innawoods asap, thanks for the warning OP

Godspeed

You fell for fearmongers, smart money knows better. Like a broken clock they will be right two times a day predicting the crash, but these videos circulate youtube since 2008.
Do you know how many people have lost on shorting the market for years??

wut

we love our finance parasites don't we folks. who cares if the system crumbles, at least they were able to steal obscene profits from the poorest and most disadvantaged among us

I think the solution is simple: exterminate kikes like Greenspan, Yellen, and Bernanke.

So how can we profit from this. Short the market somehow?

That feel man. I work but fuck if that image doesn't resonate with me.

You don't make sense, mong user:
The FED raised rates to cool markets, battle inflations and based interest rate decisions on wage growth.
Exactly what the OP is asking for basically..do you understand?

If you really believe this will happen, leveraged gold long.

Don't talk to me like you are a human. You are German.

You mean decades of his bullshit economic theories?
Who pays for it?
The people paying into it all their fucking life, and then not getting it when they are old?
It's not their fault the government uses that money for other shit.

Germans ruin everything

google.com/search?q=SDR backed currency.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

They've been talking about liquidating the US dollar for over ten years. When Obama was first elected the gov put billions of gold 'Ameros' in fort knox, it's going to be the new currency after our entire country collapses and everyone who voted for Trump is put in a FEMA concentration camp.

Looks like Greenspan is trying to cover his ass for the decades of financial manipulation he oversaw as FED chairman.

Were you programmed like that, who did it?
Feel free to think about what I just said, young mong sherlock.

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES GOYIM!

YOU ELECTED RACIST DRUMPF!!!! FEEL OUR SEMITIC WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=YwpnH_OTZio

The jew wants to see the goyim suffer. The third option is to kill the jews.

>Ochmonek reset incoming!

Just as mama told you. And the traveling salesman is definitely not your real father.

no

You've contradicted yourself twice on this, and I'm not trying to be a dick here, it's just I wrote a paper on SDR's. SDR is a basket of currencies, though it's popularity, much like bitcoin, has never really caught on for transactions. Being a basket of reserve currencies, the dollar is the primary one in there, also the reason the Chinese wanted in so badly. So the statement that the dollar would be removed and replaced with the SDR is kind of a round about way of saying the dollar would be replaced with a market priced dollar, which is already what happens every day on the FX market.
Now if you're saying that the Fed system would collapse, and we'd move to a new "Amero" currency that's backed by our Gold / Mineral / Oil reserves, then yeah, I could take that argument, but the Dollar being replaced by the SDR is kind of an oxymoron by nature of what the SDR is.

What about the shift to a SDR global currency backed by US local dollars. A two tiered economy. One for the elites and one for the plebs.

>This is the worst period, I recall since I've been in public service.

The Fed is hardly 'Pubic Service', its a private corporation

He's signalling jews to dump assets, let the goyim eat the losses.

>FED raised rates
The rates are still extremely low historically speaking. Also the fact they were so low for so long has already distorted the economy.

This. Just let it all fucking collapse and then we'll be there to mobilize and build something better atop the ruins.

Social security was a terrible idea. It only works when the population is pyramid shaped, and the bottom of the pyramid needs to be productive and intelligent. In Europe they're trying to save the welfare state by importing "refugees" to turn their pyramid right side up, but it won't work since their new arrivals take from the welfare pot as well.

That's kind of the plan of the SDR initially. US Shale is what destroyed it. Peak Oil was going to collapse the petrodollar. So really, the two tiered economy is the US (elites) and rest of the world (plebs). I mean, look at what's happened to the Sterling since Brexit (mildly chaotic) vs the USD with Trump (pure chaos). If we keep exploiting our energy resources, there's not much another nation can do to stop us. That's why the (((Greens))) are such a strong effort focused on the US. Really, in 2004 things looked like the age of American leadership was over. Now the only way it can happen is if we fuck it up ourselves.
On the whole "Fed" boogie man. If they crash the economy under Trump, he'll be inclined to pull out all the reg's on oil exploration. This will put millions to work overnight. A high possibility is that those companies also move to BTC or another crypto for trading oil, paying workers, if it proves a safer store of value outside of the Fed manipulated dollar. Who knows, it could be his plan.

Huh so the stock market really is going to crash in 2018

No fucking shit you faggot.

Back to pleebit you insufferable condescending cunt

I'm ready for urban warfare. Let's cut loose the shackles of society and become the beasts we were meant to be.

you should be banned for that post

noice thanks

Saved

Leave the cities to waste man, go out to a small town, somewhere with arable land, fresh unpoisoned water, white majority, guns, this is how we rebuild. The cities are going to starve, they'll burn to the ground in riots, be infested with bandits and criminals, do not be in a city when shit hits the fucking fan and the mobs start destroying everything.

This guy is a deep state jew trying to scare the markets and hurt Trump.

>maybe if I pull the trigger SLOWLY
pro tip: When SHTF all the bankers die.

Kekd and checked

How do Jews make sense of any of the shit other Jews say (such as Greenspan's incoherent babbling here)? Don't Jews know that other Jews are constantly lying (just as we know they're lying), yet they don't know which bits of the message are true and which are false any more than we do?
Like how do Jews communicate meaningful information to each other in the public sphere?
What's the trick to read between the lines?
What's the key to decoding when they are lying and what they are lying about? Do any Jews want to take one for the team here and blow our minds with an honest explanation?

Supposedly, there's been a crash planned for September for several months at least.

Wh-what about the suburbs?

regarding his argument about low growth.
After Trump was elected there where huge flows coming in to price in the expectations on the business friendly promises Trump made that would make the USA the most business friendly country on the planet we would have seen huge growth.
Those flows stopped when the dems started pushing their narratives causing the market to feel uncertain that Trump could make good on those promises and since then the USD has dropped to multi year lows. Thanks dems, it seems they really do want to ruin this country.

Speaking of which, they got the social justice laws forcing equality of lending and housing and because you couldn't discriminate against based on race or low income anymore which lead to the subprime crisis which lead to the financial crisis which we still haven't recovered from.

Anyone have that Josephus quote of the woman eating her baby to scare of the raiders?