If blacks systematically enslaved whites for hundreds of years and did the shit we did to them to us...

If blacks systematically enslaved whites for hundreds of years and did the shit we did to them to us, wouldn't you be pissed?

I fucking love the white race and if this shit happened to my people I sure as fuck would hold a racial grudge. Shit I am surprised there are so few extreme Black Power type movements from niggers.

Give a listen to my man Patrice, he makes some fucking good honest points.

youtube.com/watch?v=ib7sIHFYKPA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
diariodeleon.es/noticias/revista/origen-cantaderas_1103524.html
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moros_y_cristianos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

slavs were enslaved for thousands of years and they're still light years ahead of niggers

Every race has murdered or enslaved some other race at some fucking point.

WW2 still in living memory. almost 60 million dead. If we can be friends with the Germans now, then I think it's time to fucking move on.

I was not discussing how backward niggers are just how I can see how they justify their anger toward whites

Yeah every race has done bad shit and enslaved others. I am just saying wouldn't you be pissed if niggers enslaved your people for centuries and it only stopped like 200 years ago?

Plus ya can't really compare a war between nations to enslaving another race for ages. I agree its time to move on, but I feel no anger at being racially humiliated like niggers have.

I am just throwing out some thoughts and fancied an honest discussion on how this shit happening to your race would make YOU feel PERSONALLY.

Patrice is /ourguy/
He also said that reparations would never work because black people would spend it on sneakers
you can't paint Patreeky into a corner

I am not arguing for reparations or any other shit.

I am not painting patrice into a corner.

I AM curious as to how being racially humiliated would affect your view on the race that enslaved you.

They weren't enslaved by whites, they were enslaved by other blacks and then the slaves were bought by jews and whites. Kys

No, because I would realize that blacks were superior and whites were/are weak and white countries still lived in the stone age. Furthermore I would thank a fellow black man for bringing my ancestors over so I could live in a first world advanced country..

Great comedian. I wish he was alive right now. He would have just the right words for the SJWs. I miss your jokes, man. Can you come back down sometime and tell Bill Burr to stop being a faggot?

You're talking to the wrong person, friend. I'm pro-equality, anti-racist, anti-sexist, you name it, live and let live.

I've been hospitalised twice for being white and lefties laugh or call me a liar when I mention this.

I don't hold grudges but I am certainly more careful around certain 'groups'.

What's your point? If I follow your logic then I should hate everyone and it should be understandable to you. You don't make progress by living in the past. Learn and don't forget, sure. Special treatment because of it? Hell fucking no.

Semantics, yes other niggers caught them in Africa and Jews brought them over. So yes maybe they weren't EN-slaved by whites but we sure as fuck kept them as slaves.

How would 400 years of slavery at the hands of niggers 200 years ago, make you feel as a white man today?

>We
>We
>We
>We
>We
Didn't only like 1% of American whites own slaves? Only Jews as a group of people owned a considerable amount of Jews.

Blacks should hate Jews, not Whites.

I am pro-equality but racist and sexist.

My logic is not that everyone should hate everyone, just that the hate is understandable . I have no idea how to progress forward from racial tensions and don't claim to. Plus where did I say they deserved special treatment?

Christians slaughtered my people and destroyed their culture and history to the point where we know fuck all about them. I don't hate all Christians now. Fuck off.

captcha: stop halt

Barbary pirates enslaved millions of white people. Ottoman Empire enslaved tens of millions of europeans.
If you heard a European complaining how they can;t get ahead because of that slavery, what would you think of the person?

What was your great great grandfather's name?

You don't know?

Then fuck this group guilt liberal bullshit.

There were Christian empires throughout Africa, even in west Africa before the arabs and europeans came. Are you one of those black muslim types? Those peoples who are conquered always lose some of their culture. Now with the west Africans who became slaves, it was particularly brutal, but scientific racism is the real enemy in this, not Christianity.

Well they do honestly hate JEws go to any awakening group its a big topic

I feel this board is drifting into SJW territory in its refusal to even consider an opinion they dislike.

Once and for all I am not promoting white guilt, special treatment for blacks or any of that shit.

I am simply saying would you be pissed if we lived in an alternate reality where everything happened to same but the races where reversed.

If you're stuck living in the past over things that did not happen to you, you're no better than niggers today.

How the fuck can you be pro-equality but racist and sexist?

Also, it's kind of implied that you see this group to be deserving of special treatment. You don't seem concerned about the Spanish attacking you Brits at every opportunity in the past (because no Brits are still pissed about that) or parts of Africa where slavery is still rampant.

They place Jews in the same category as whites. Jews in America as a group have been oppressing them. Whites as a group has not.

I'm white you retard.

>scientific racism
fucking what? sorry I took you seriously.
sage

Only anglo cucksand few others did this to blacks not entire white race.

Because I think niggers are genetically inferior to whites and that women are inferior to men. I do however support equal rights (not special treatment) for all.

I don't see them as deserving of special treatment only that I believe alot of the racial anger is justified by how I would personally feel if that shit happened to my people.

And yeah I don't give a shit about the spaniards but they didn't keep my ancestors as slaves, we just had wars with them.

HEIL HITLER!
DAS RITE!

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

we hate whites and jews fuck that nigga patrice that house nigger pussy ass diabetic bitch race trading blackish faggot

Turks did it and I'm not even THAT mad. History was brutal. We have to get over it and move on.

>this thread is made to distract us from the abundant evidence for SETH RICH murder

Whites were enslaved by moors, mongols, other whites. Are you pissed with them?

Black on black slavery was practiced in Africa many years before Europeans arrive and effectively continues being practiced even today. Are blacks pissed with other blacks? Very likely considering the black on black crime statistics.

If Blacks were somehow in that position (they wouldn't have the mental faculty to do it on their own) then they would be more cruel and they would never have given whites freedom. This also doesn't stop the fact that blacks enslaved other blacks for thousands of years, and it was routine to own slaves in the old world when you conquered a people. Blacks lucked out by being American slaves at the tail end of the Old World.

>my man Patrice
Patrice wasn't your man you filthy buck toothed chav fuck off before I bash your head with your mom's cunt

I feel it's different for niggers in America, like some whites brought many different tribes from africa and used them as slaves. These slaves then developed their own cultural identity - African Americans - one of the biggest parts of that identity is being slaves to some white people.
No cultures in history besides maybe the Egyptians and the Jews, had this happen. Sure the moors raided english seaside towns for ages but slavery is not part of the english cultural identity the same way as it is for african americans. Blacks sold blacks yes but the face of american slavery is whites opressing a whole culture - African Americans.

The idea that blacks were considered by some to nearly be a missing link, and social darwinism that eventually gave rise to perverse eugenics and the nazi notions of a master race. That is what I meant by scientific racism you dolt.

Patrice was awesome. You are an idiot. You are probably not black, and if you are you are probably some light skinned black retard that plays the fag for the democrats.

STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS!!!

SAGE

whats a slide thread?

>You are probably not black, and if you are you are probably some light skinned black retard that plays the fag for the democrats.

you're right you're never black enough honkey inbred incest suck my dick you fucking hate filled loser

Sandniggers slaved whites for about 1000 years and now they all like
>>rapegees welcome!

I do not hate you though, I am just annoyed by you. If you needed help with something I would help you out. You progressive fuckers have turned the word "hate" into something meaningless. All emotions, all sentimentality. It is bullshit. You take complex shit and simplify the hell out of it so that there can be no discussion. Black lives matter is pseudo-intellectual garbage.

>I sure as fuck would hold a racial grudge
that's because you're stupid as a nigger.
post a pic of your hand, faggot.
$20 that you're a fucking shitskin or a nog--just gauging by your reasoning abilities here. I can see the stupid from here.

You know what his name was, don't you, faggot? Or are you too fucking brainless to even manage that little bit?

its obvious b8 m8

>I've been hospitalised twice for being white
>I'm pro-equality, anti-racist, anti-sexist, you name it, live and let live.
does the dikenigger's cuckoldry know no bounds?

Not really. I'd consider the alternative which is living in Africa. then I'd think...I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

200 years ago Europe was at the end of the Napoleonic wars, just before that many people were mostly semi-slaves working for a landlord sun to sun in the fields.
In the first industrial revolution there was another kind of slavery going on in the sweat shops with people working 14-16 hours a day, kids and women often killed or mutilated by the machinery or the smog.
You seriously sound like you have no fucking idea of what you are talking about.
>>You disagree with my very very stupid ideas you must be some kind of SJW
nigger, you just stupid

The people who ruled us 200 years ago where white, its alot easer to hate someone who looks different.

>if blacks enslaved whites
They have

look man, the only way black people will lose the inferiority complex is if they become the dominant race in the countries that bought em as slaves.
they want to dominate and shit on whitey.
and i understand it.
but why the fuck would i want that to happen?
at the end of the day, might is right.

You mean like the English did to the Irish?

I know you may hate spanish very much, but it was the bongs that were always jumping on every war aganist us.
Only the pre-US independece war and the US independence war we attacked them for revenge.
>>Carefully ignore this

Op here my exact opinion, I just wanted to see if people could understand why blacks are pissed.

>did the shit we did to them to us,
Only a tiny fraction of white people did this, and niggers did (and still do) worse to themselves.

Some Irish are still pissed, pissed enough to blow shit up.

But niggers did enslave whites for hundreds of years when they had control of iberia

>>OP here
>>first day in Sup Forums

Is slavery a huge part of our cultural identity as whites?

people usually cba reading that code thing

As righteous as Patrice was, I have to disagree. I'd try to get back to my homeland instead of sitting around and thinking, "Yeah. This is good enough especially with all the gibs that come my way."

And rightfully so
T. Bostonian

Africans already enslaved Europeans for centuries after the fall of Rome. What we did in response to that was to get our shit together so that wouldn't happen anymore and you are all beneficiarios of that. You're welcome.

Yeah, OP was correct I guess.

But I'm smart enough to realize that blowing shit up over african slavery is counter intuitive at this point. The only blacks that do this shit where self destructive in the first place.

and arabs enslaved fucktons of blacks. Wayy more than whites ever did and they did it longer than we did. Where's the arab hate? Nope. Arab and black alliance against whitey. Same for mexicans. When do people ever bring up mexicans slaving the chinese? Never. You know why black people pretend to give a shit about native american's? Its because they know they can use it against white people. That's literally the only reason.

>I am just saying wouldn't you be pissed if niggers enslaved your people for centuries and it only stopped like 200 years

Not if i learned through studying global history that niggers have been enslaving niggers, chinks have been enslaving chinks, whites have been enslaving whites, arabs have been enslaving arabs, and everywhere inbetween since the dawn of humanity no. I'd especially proud to live in a country in america whose core ideological tenet is cultural assimilation and not racial superiority

That wasn't always the case, when black people where doing well they weren't getting gibs. They where getting trash, then became better over the years due to the free and open capitalistic system. We did better despite of overt racism, when we where awesome.

That is erased now, due to gibs. And the gibs affect everyone. I get your point but its intellectually dishonest.

We still remember the times the christian kingdoms in Spain had to pay virgins as tribute to the sandniggers
diariodeleon.es/noticias/revista/origen-cantaderas_1103524.html
And we still celebrate kicking the moors out with sword and blood
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moros_y_cristianos

Just look up all of the African conflict sparked between middle east muslims and mainland Africans and you would be wrong.

But where you aren't wrong is the fact that black muslims also sold slaves, in that case it was a religious thing.

I agree blacks were better economically before the gibs, but what's stopping blacks today from going back to Africa? Nothing at all. Remember the 3rd grade when you started doing long division and you'd get a remainder? That's black people in America. They're a "remainder" of history.

What is slavery were still going on? Would you be harping on past slavery which was abolished?

Let's remember that US Marines are called leather-necks because when President Jefferson sent them across the ocean in on a sailing ship to kick Tripoli's shit in over the capture and enslavement of white sailors, they wore reinforced collars to prevent their heads being easily chopped off during battle.

I only read english muthafucker but if that shits true it definatly add to my hate of sandniggers.

People say that the niggers shouldn't hold grudges. Should we whites not be proud of our history? Both slavery and our greatest achievements happened in the past, both were done by our ancestors and we had nothing to do with it.

I AM proud of white history so why shouldn't niggers be pissed about slavery?

>Just look up all of the African conflict sparked between middle east muslims and mainland Africans and you would be wrong
I don't understand what you meant by this. I'm saying arabs and blacks don't have a great history together compared to whites and blacks. Its a religious thing like you said but in reality that's fairly the same thing as me just writing off what europeans did as "a conquest thing"

All the niggers in the entire continent of America were slaves.

Brazil's blacks aren't making a fuss about it (except the recently politically inspired by the U.S.).

Cuba's blacks were also slaves. They don't cry about it, just appreciate the communism of the land...

Well said. You seem like a good nigger.

Did you know my people invented the word negro?

You won't "move back", so why should I?

>did the shit we did to them
You mean like freeing them? Ending slavery? Fighting the single war with the most deaths in our nation's entire history even up until today?

You mean that shit? I would think we would be begging to pay them everything we could.

Yep. Being Irish and hating the English is a little different since they kept their country because they blew shit up

I shouldn't move back to Europe because my ancestors chose this place. We immigrated freely. Blacks are the only group in America that didn't choose America. The only group brought here in violently and in chains. That makes American blacks qualitatively different than any other group in this country.

Yeah! Long live Ramiro I and the battle of Clavijo!!!

Even if it is fictional, its a great story.

I was in the grocery store today standing in line to buy some fried chicken. There were 4 black dudes in front of me one was retarded. They bought a whole bucket of chicken and almost all the potato wedges. Then some black lady ordered some deli meat. A black lady was behind me waiting her turn and an old black man was next in front of me. There was only one black lady working there and it took forever. The old man was checking his watch and he ordered coleslaw. I had to put the watermelon back so it would stay cold while I waited. I got two fried chicken breasts and mashed potatoes. I wanted potato wedges but homeboy in front of me (the one with the retard) had bought nearly all of them. I had also gotten gatorade and homegirl behind me had the same stuff I had. I'm a honky so I'll let ya'll go ahead and figure out what that says about America.

You understand you have no actual argument that doesn't appeal to emotion right? Look at you bongs and the Irish, they're treated worse than nogs by all accounts. I have come to hate them by their social oppression of whites and all the perks they get, that whites don't, just because they're a minority. Fuck 'em, their hate can be justified with themselves all they won't but it doesn't mean fuck all to the majority of us while they chimp around

That hair with that skin is awesome.
It should be longer though.

I can't watch the video now behave I'm at work, but I'll say this: anger from the past it the biggest exercise in mental masturbation. You can't change the past, and the people in the present are not responsible whatsoever for whatever happened. Most whites didn't owned slaves, so how can you be mad at most whites? Why not be mad at your ancestors who sold you out? Or to the Jews who brought you in? Because it's not a rational movement.

If anything, blacks should be more angry at Lindon "those niggers ain't getting my jiggers" Johnson, whose great society and war on poverty put a hold on the real war on poverty, than any race at all.

Irish got the exact same treatment as blacks. Only difference is that blacks are too puss to use riffles and bombs to achieve freedom and independence.

Pussies!

I have no argument lmao, I started this thread TO DISCUSS EMOTION. I had no argument, I only asked how would you FEEL if niggers enslaved your race.

You have the mental capacity of a nigger SJW.

>I'm saying Arabs and blacks don't have a great history

If you mean that Africans and Middle Easteners don't have any history concerning each other this is just wrong. Its only logical due to geographic proximity that some conflict would be the case, especially between pagan Africans and Muslims. You just don't know that history.

American slavery was conquest. It all boils down to the same thing.

This argument is all about feels, both you and I aren't going anywhere as long as through capitalism we can earn just as much or more than then each other.

Not really, its all about war and conquest no matter who wins and loses.

I can tell you exactly how I feel. Indifferent because we undid it. Black's will forever be waiting for hand outs. They will always be mad.

>Anonymous
1) Property values
2) Peace of mind
3) Noise pollution, litter everywhere you go

>Black's were the only ones brought here in chains.

MOST of the Anglos, Irish or British, came here in chains.

Why the fuck would you do that around a bunch of dudes?

No one here cares about how you feel about slavery.

fuck off eurocuck

cool didn't know that irish ppl were raped and enslaved for 200+ years thats real neato

Yes it annoys me to think that arabs enslaved "whites"
But have they apologised for it?
It's not the same

Coz its interesting, if you don't care why you here?

It is interesting, but talking about the realities is a lot more constructive.

Yeeeaaah, that is a big city thing.

whats not the same? You are annoyed by arabs enslaving whites, blacks are annoyed by whites enslaving them. Who gives a fuck if some government official apologised?

Yeah I'd be pissed

Let me make a list of things id be pissed about.

>I wasn't living in a mud hut in Africa in third world conditions
>that the cumalitive total of all thought and history and philosophy was at my fingertips through the library or internet
>that the great thinkers of the past bequeathed their knowledge to all mankind irrespective of skin color
>that I lived in the richest most prosperous country in the existence of humanity
>that even with middling test scores education and intelligence I could access the best universities
>that my housing, food, and childcare were all free
>that because of the shiftless violent nature of my kind entire areas in the inner city, some of the most valuable real estate in the world were it not for my race costs me pennies on the dollar.

Blacks problem never was whites. Blacks problems have always been other blacks and collectivism.

> I sure as fuck would hold a racial grudge.
Why would you do that? You would just end up like "niggers". African Americans have been welcomed in to intergrate but too many decided to sit on the fence with a chip on their shoulders race hustling and the MSM decided to cash in on that.
The hostile attitudes and self-righteous criminality then put them in contention with civil society and what constitutes "the police" in America.

The difference is, whites would have the sense to walk away when the chains were off and build up their own lives, while blacks are basically low-IQ animals that hang around the trash cans behind the restaurant, forever.

800 actually. 4 times worse than blacks had it. Black's are just whiners.

I did not set out with an aim to do something constructive , just to chat the shit about race

Are you proud of the history of western civilization?

At least your honest.

Continue.