BREAKING: NORTH KOREA WAR COULD HAPPENING ANY MINUTE

Trump says it's happening if North Korea continues to test fire missiles

nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/sen-lindsey-graham-trump-says-war-north-korea-option-n788396

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/29/asia/north-korea-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-test/index.html
thehill.com/policy/defense/344808-tillerson-us-would-like-to-sit-and-have-a-dialogue-with-north-korea
archive.is/ZD8oI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Technically speaking we've been at war with them since the '50s.

>nuclear war
>radiation kills hundreds of millions
>trump goes down the worst mass murder in world history

Retards

And because of that, Trump can sneak attack without seeking any congressional approval.

North Korea has fucked up big by assessing Trump as being all bluff. Rule #1, Don't underestimate Trump.

Japan ate two nukes and is doing just fine. Hiroshima is a thriving city.

the firsts moves of war start this week

drumpf is willing to go to war to distract all the failures and crimes of his admistration

It's Happening tonight, just like with the Syria attack, he attacks the same day!!!! REEE

>Retards
Are you going to just ad-hominem or are you going to back your statement up with some logic you piece of shit?

>drumpf
>doing anything
whew

North Korea deep state confirmed.

Your perception of what a nuke is and what it can do is horribly inaccurate

If this war does happen, it would probably be just the first gulf war all over again with the exception of the enemy country being utterly destroyed. First action would probably be to neutralize NKs missile stations and air capabilities. When their air force is crippled and they are unable to launch missiles, the Navy will fly multiple sorties while the army and marines bombard the enemy front lines constantly. This will send the NK soldiers into shell shocks and morale will plummet among their ranks due to them realizing that their commanders lied to them about how superior enemy forces are. After the enemy front line have collapses the actual invasion will being after more troops are deployed to South Korea to assist their armies. It will probably take at most a year to secure North Korea unless China gets involved militarily which seems unlikely due to the risks its poses to fight the US in Korea heavily outweighing any benefit they will get from keeping NK around.

Lincoln went to war against his own country and millions died. Trump will be remembered as the 2nd worst if this happens.

Well it will be different then the first gulf war, in that us and our allies are going to have heavy casualties. But those numbers only increase the longer we let North Korea grow in military might.

Here's a scenario that has absolutely never happened in the history (ever I promise):
>NK tests nuke/rocket
>US threatens with invasion if they don't stop
>NK doesn't do tests for a few months
Rinse and repeat. Same fucking scenario for as long as I can remember.

Yawn

He's just joking r-right gguys
guys?
HEEEHEEHHEE WW3 LESGO

they never stopped america just stopped covering it

you may not know that ratings go down when they cover N korea. reminds boomers that they suck at war and visions of their grand kids dying in rice patties keep them up at night

Except there is a new factor
>Donald J. Trump

Syria was hardly an 'attack'
Just warning shots

They've tested a handful of missiles since Trump came into office. So far there hasn't been any deviations from the usual test-threat-nothing plan. Maybe someday....

>Japan ate two nukes and is doing just fine. Hiroshima is a thriving city.
But the typical nuke in the US arsenal is at minimum 20x as powerful as that.

Though NK nukes are about the size of the hiroshima bomb.

They already said that the last time they launched some shit though.

bruh don't get me wrong but trump can say whatever he wants, as you might have figured, a us president has to go through lots of shit to pass something(unless its meant to be?) besides why is it always burgerstan that feels the need to tell other power structure what to do with their space, then everybody follows with the dick measuring, europe for example, then a couple of irrelevant countries state some opinions, besides the us has done basically "everything" that its afraid other countries would do if they get the same shit burgerstan has. i don't know why i am ranting though. if kim was insane he woulda attacked already, he's just caught in a dick measuring contest, i didn't follow news so i don't know who started this shit, but no one attacked yet, so chill

Nothing is happening niggers, the gooks are running out of food and winter is around the corner, this is a good time to start asking for gibs.

And now there are multiple carrier groups in the region.
>there hasn't been any deviations from the usual
Actually, the Norks having missiles that can now strike the US mainland is a pretty big fucking deviation from the usual.

WAIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS! I'm enlisting soon enough, just give me a year! I want in on that fun!

>week
1 moab all that shit is gone. who the fuck stacks artillery like that? is this fucking photoshopped? tell me this isnt an actual combat formation. no one can be this horrible at life. this has to be just for showing off.
i spent 12 years in army fa. this is a fucking joke.

US has regular military exercises in SK. The Norks usually extra chimp out during this time. This is nothing out of the ordinary.

So it's happening then, North Korea isn't going to stop. They're either set on it now or it's just the administration talking itself in to a corner.

This was done as a show of force on a Nork holiday.

>you will see California nuked in your lifetime

Well, unless you live in California I guess.

Everyone in North Korea knows the US has superior fire power to them. Im sure most of their training involves them being prepared to get wrecked and dig in.

>that pic

There is a good reason for you to hide your flag, you are an embarrassment to whatever country you come from.
>This is nothing out of the ordinary.
What part of the Norks now having the ability to hit the US mainland did you not understand? Was it the part where its only a short matter of time that they will be able to shrink nukes and put them on those missiles? Or was it the part where America will not let a hostile and threatening regime that regularly blackmails nations for gibs, be able to threaten the United States of America with nukes?

Seriously you think everything is normal right now?

War,war never changes

Who says that? They tested a missile that landed in the ocean. That proves nothing. They've been saying they can strike America for at least a decade.

No, americans just bark a lot

>Trump says it's happening if North Korea continues to test fire missiles

He said that the last 2 times. The US has lost this battle. Its time to pull out of SK and Japan.

North Korean elites have no problem starving the population to keep their bombs. Almost every example of communism in history has meet with mass starvation, some even deliberate.

Thank god. Thank god for Trump

We need war, the reason our soceity is so fucked up is because we and are paretns have never fought in war.

This is what always happens, so war is needed. Also, combine the war with the conservative gen Z and who knows how right wing out society will be be.

Anyone against this is a fucking pussy, all words. Fake conservatives, fake right wingers. If you are truly conservative, you know that War is needed for society to continues

>Who says that?
Jesus fucking christ, could you be any more dense? Have you heard of math before? Fine, here is a source to CNN, you don't deserve a better source.
>cnn.com/2017/07/29/asia/north-korea-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-test/index.html

I hope you Dumpsters get drafted. I will laugh at every flag-draped coffin that comes back.

thehill.com/policy/defense/344808-tillerson-us-would-like-to-sit-and-have-a-dialogue-with-north-korea

USA IS BACKING DOWN. FUCKING PUSSIES

Yeah, Americans never actually go to war.
>mfw being this smart

Please archive it
archive.is/ZD8oI

Youre a stupid fucktard, NK can just fire that missile against thousand of antimissiles

I can't wait until the herd is thinned out. sign up, retard. I'll fuck your girl while you're gone.

The US president is the Commander-in-Chief of the US armed forces. He can do a lot very quickly.

how do you know their nukes are the size of the hiroshima bomb? they could have amazingly powerful nukes for all we know, the only problem for them is delivery.

Thats right, the only time they go was WW2 and soviets did all the job

If you retards think its going to be a quick war you are not so informed. North Korea has a Massive army and terrain on their side, they have been training for this for 50 years. While they are gonna lose its just gonna be another Korean war with millions dead.

Not true. He is commander and chief of the army, navy & militias only 'when he calls on them.

I think something might happen this year. Either war or some deal to send sanctions, but not business as usual

>uses the non-word antimissiles
and I'm the stupid fucktard? You clearly don't know anything about the missile defense system in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea

just going from their tests

>On Tuesday, despite saying the United States wants a dialogue with North Korea, Tillerson said he doesn’t think it would be productive if North Korea comes to the table thinking they will be able to keep their nuclear capabilities.

>"This is going to be a continued effort to put every greater pressure on the North Korean regime,” he said, “because our other options obviously are not particularly attractive.”

This sounds like this is their last resort before they actually have to strike. Doesn't really sound like backing down, sounds like showing your citizens who are trying to tear you down over your hostile nature towards North Korea first hand that the people they are dealing with are unwilling to comply, thus showing this isn't just warmongering.

However, if we continue to let them grow in military strength, the inevitable war will only have an increasingly higher kill rate. We have already delayed action for too long. The choice is 1 million dead today, or 40 million dead later. You are the US president, what do you pick?

nuke the gooks coo coo cachoo

but he just can't say, "fuck it.. i am going to war today". it has to be backed bro, right?

check

Again shooting a missile into the ocean proves nothing. There is no info on how accurate their missiles are and if they even had a warhead (or at least a placeholder). There is also the presumption that they can fire the missile at a different angle while preserving the same distance - which isn't possible - but I'm not an (((expert))) when it comes to ballistic trajectory calculations.
Also daily reminder that the only time NK threatens the US is right before the scheduled military exercises the US performs in SK.

I hope jew york gets nuked

>NORTH KOREA
>HAPPENING
Face it, it is never going to happen

The US have antimissiles sytems all over the world retard, some of them will do the job as Thousand of nukes strike NK and they dont have any antimissile system, fucking retard

Oh look, it's the 300th time war with North Korea will HAPPEN ANY MINUTE.

>tfw I don't have a meme for this

You don't really know much about NK child.

Name one year in the existence of the United States, that the US was not in some form of armed combat. Just 1 year.

This

North Korea will desintegrate in days. The first sign those Korean peasants get their leader isn't God and they aren't invincible, they'll rise up. If the army doesn't instantly desert, that is. A leadership based on fear doesn't last long when facing adversity.

Kek getting him elected then will live up to the lord of chaos name. Check these digits

i give them , one week , before being niggerized

usa will destroy this an making north korea a nig nog secondary place like south korea with mac donald and stuff

The US and North Korea are legally still at war. Trump could end the ceasefire without Congressional approval.

I just my war.

This, with Trumpy boy on the administration generals feel like they can talk retarded shit but in reality nothing is going to happen

It's time.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

>I'm not an (((expert)))
Yet you go on to disagree with the actual experts. Great job Einstein.

Also your daily reminder is faggotry. Our annual exercises with SK already ended this year.

Just gotta wait a little longer, user. Get comfy.

Every single year since WW2 was over
You dont count as war that pathetic shit against the towel heads insnt? lol

ok. supposing it kicks off, and i'm hoping it does, does anyone think trump would really launch nukes at nk?

i fucking hope so

>Lyndsay Graham

tell me when its someone who doesnt do sexual war rituals with John McCain

Every single fucking thread it's literally nothing. You attention whores are the boys who cried wolf Idec anymore at this point whatever happens to nk

Nothing is going to happen
>The chinks won't allow a war to happen next door
>The yanks will never attack a nuclear armed country
>There is probably dialogue happening behind the scenes we are not aware of - if a basketball american like Dennis Rodman can keep good relations with the norks surely someone within the US government can do the same

Pretty sure war with nk means war w/ china.

Refer to-

We have interceptors that use a kill vehicle to destroy ballistic targets. The original kill vehicle has had almost a 50% failure rate in tests. We have a new kill vehicle, dubbed version 2, which has had only 1 test.

Also, of these 99% of them are based in Alaska. We are talking about 75 total interceptors. There is something in the range of 4 in California.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time explaining things to the nugget of a brain that clinks around your vacuous skull.

Hopefully he tries a full invasion and has to re-instate the draft.

Brad? Is that you buddy?

If North Korea uses nukes, they will get nukes. Also, he might just use them preemptively anyways.

The Kekistani National Army is observing the situation and preparing an effective plan of defence.

Stop with this shitty distraction sliding.
sage

Just dog eating Koreans, who the fuck cares?

technically none, since WW2 our congress has used congressional "authorization of military force" so technically we have never been at war since WW2.