Muslims BTFO

>Be Muslim
>Order chicken because your pedo-profit told you too
>end up going to hell with no virgins

This probably happens far more often than they realize.

I knew a muslim one time. Took him to cracker barrel to eat with some friends. At the time I didn't know we was a Muslim.

Well he didn't know the beans had pork in it and are literally soaked in pork juice. After he finished he said
>omg those are the best beans ever what do they put in them
He fucking forced him self to throw up right after we told him. He didnt even go the fucking bathroom to do it he just jammed his finger in his mouth 2-3 times and BLEHHHH all over the table.

fucking Muslims

>when u get a free onion ring hidden in ur french fries

Isn't it not a big deal as long as they aren't aware?

In the Koran, if there's no other halal food, you're granted a dispensation.

>Things that never happened

Allah does not hold a person responsible for things they didn't know or mean. If one is forced to do something haram, by threat or necessity, or if one does something while ignorant, it is not held against you.

Too late, he had already ingested the pork. It was in his system. Now he goes to hell where he belongs.

Aloha snackbar.

Yeah sure, I'll bet they check the video and find that the family put the bacon on their own food.

>be 4 in France, lunch time
>hyperactive kid & kept listening to friends who talked about that cool cartoon they watched (we had no TV because poor)
>suddenly we're eating and they're still talking
>teacher who loved me walks by and sees me eating pork
>she freaks out and gives me something else to eat (I think it was her own lunch, it was in a plastic box and not a plate)
>when my mom came to get me she kept apologizing
>hijabi mom just laughed and took me home
>only years later I understood that I had eaten pork
It's not that big of a deal really, if one isn't aware. Hell, muslims go against what Quran teachers 10 times a day on matters that are way more important than halal/haram food.

nice loophole to your fucking fantasy.

PIcs? =D

Muslims don't sin if they are not aware of it. Muslims only sin if they INTEND to... It's only intention that matters. Since they did not intend to eat bacon they are not liable for eating it.

And ordering chicken that is not slaughtered halal is religiously the same as pork or dog or other haram meat.

If they really cared then they would non order non-halal chicken tho.

Only if you are starving and to save your life. Same with eating dog or other haram stuff. If you do it to survive.

It's not a loophole, it's explicitly part of the rules.

>and then we all threw up, first the jew, then the christian, and finally the hindu, streams of vomit coming down our noses, and then we laughed, incontrollably

Get out.

Nobody goes to hell for sins done against them in islam. There is nothing you can do against a muslim to make him go to hell. He has to do the effort himself.

>when u get a french fry in your onion rings

>pretend to be muslim
>put bacon into chicken sandwich
>demand gibs

easy scam

>hey Achmed whatcha doing?

>pedo-profit
>profit

I never know if these are shills making anons look like retards or if it's just a typical American retard.

This. I have a Muslim friend and know others. They date non Muslims, they smoke cigs, they don't pray as required, they listen to and make music, they go to clubs, they gamble, they borrow money. My friend does all of this yet he still believes sharia would be best if it was law of the whole world. Still working on converting him but he cognitive dissonance is astounding

FUCK ALLAH AND MUSLIM PEDO SCUMBAGS

lol Muslims can't eat literally the best food on the planet.

Nigger faggots.

Make bbq for work pitch in muslims love them explain it's beef so no one says I'm being prejudice. Saved 2 dollars by buying pork.

>be me
>go to mcdonalds
>order some burger with pigmeat everytime so the muslims there have to touch pig
>they go into hell
feels good man

Your friend is planning a terror attack and believe all his sins will be forgiven for his act of martyrdom. The 9/11 hijackers spent the weeks before the attack in Vegas hitting up strip bars and gambling.

leave france

>checks flag
Damn it, I was fucking sure it was a leaf.

>A Muslim civil rights organization
OBVIOUS false flag, the entire purpose of this organization is to increase the standing of muslim minorities by any means necessary. I bet they are funded by the Muslim Brotherhood and if chemical analysis were to be done on this "bacon" it'd come back as either turkey or synthetic.

Who takes the buns off of a sandwich to examine the contents that can already be seen from the side of the sandwich to begin with? What McDonald's employee is going to go to themselves "oh I fucking hate muslims I'm going to fuck their day up"? Hell, the person taking the order is different from the person making the sandwich and the person making the sandwich has no idea they are muslims.

Fuck these subversive animals to death.

this

>There is nothing you can do against a muslim to make him go to hell. He has to do the effort himself.
so the act of being mudslimes is sufficient reason to send mudslimes to hell?

this, Islam, unlike Christianity, doesn't require you to be good and repentant, you just need to do more good than bad. seeing as jihad is the ultimate good in Islam, it isn't uncommon that jihadists are the degenerates and barely-religious among them
this is why muslims say jihadists "aren't real muslims"
committing jihad is like a deathbed confession, it's cheating the system in their eyes

So surely they won't mind that all my ammunition has been dipped in bacon grease?

Better tell Blackjack Pershing that his tactics against Muslims in the Philippines didn't work. Oh wait, they did.

no

>So surely they won't mind that all my ammunition has been dipped in bacon grease?

Does not matter, it's not any worse to be shot with a bullet without bacon grease than with one. Neither has any effect on if the person goes to heaven or hell unless he shoots himself and even then the bacon grease don't matter much. Bacon grease is considered dirty, yeah... But so what?

>Islam, unlike Christianity, doesn't require you to be good and repentant

Yes it does, to a much larger degree than christianity.

Dying as a martyr is considered the greatest death, but only good muslims die as a martyr. Even people who fought with Prophet Muhammed (saw) was not guaranteed heaven because they had to be good muslims. Some people fought with the Prophet because they wanted gold and spoils of war, if they died then they did not die as a martyr.

>committing jihad is like a deathbed confession, it's cheating the system in their eyes

Possibly some people think that, but being genuinely repentant and asking God for forgiveness would do that job. And there are a lot of hadiths that say that dying fighting jihad is not a guarantee if people fight for shit reasons.