So now the ADL is in control of what they think is good and bad Youtube content

So now the ADL is in control of what they think is good and bad Youtube content.

What could go wrong Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBf7zhtcczM
youtube.com/watch?v=7zjaeq1uOws
youtube.com/watch?v=QiwRZZqK3Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=G-1KgbAA_Mw
hooktube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o&t=2s
politicallyincorrectbase.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAEK EVERYTHONG BAD CONTENT

this is like the snopes becoming verified factchecker meme even as their founders are busy suing each other because they turned their site into a for-profit clickbait fake news blog and the man embezzled the money to use on going on a vacation to india with his retired hooker MIWLTF sidepiece

This is a big deal. When will we stop taking it in the ass? Wjat can be done to stop censorship?

I think the agenda of the elites/globalists will be implemented with more force and "Independent" anti.agenda will be more repressed

>YouTube says it's removing terrorist and extremist content faster

THEN FUCKING DELETE THOSE DISGUSTING ELSA/SPIDERMAN SCAT GURO VIDEOS MARKETED AT TODDLERS

>he doesn't realize those are brainwashing videos set up by elites for the kids in their pedo dungeons

Not everything is a conspiracy, the reality is that our standards are dropping dramatically, and there exists a ideological cancer that its ok to indoctrinate children into sexuality at a young age.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBf7zhtcczM
youtube.com/watch?v=7zjaeq1uOws

whats worrying is that it isn't even some shitty youtube video, but a major media company brainwashing kids on mass.

>In b4 1 post by this ID
All fields.

We need another video plataform.

>trusted flaggers
|
|>
|

/thread

>what could go wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=QiwRZZqK3Ns

Ask this guy.

Spam moonman. Specifically Jew Pizza.

>working to make the internet safe
>ideas are unsafe
Lel

Shut the fuck up nigger

>willing to start a race war because they don't want to hurt people's feelings

wew lads

proof? or just larping?

This shit is why I fucking hate (((them))). Silver lining is this will likely redpill more people about (((their))) antics

Thank fuck we will have SCOTUS for at least several more decades. Hope remains.

fuck off retard. Both google and the ADL are multicultural.

The CEO of Google is an Indian. Or are Indians just hinjews in your book

youtube alternative when?

There's some webm of some guy abusing a child in some room with rave lighting and frosted glass, you can't see the guy or child but hear him abusing the child. I didn't save it since it was pretty fucked up, worse than chinks dying desu.

>ELSA/SPIDERMAN SCAT GURO VIDEOS MARKETED AT TODDLERS

Spiderman scat guro videos for toddlers?

RIP all natsoc videos.
God I fucking hate kikes.

DELET THIS

it's just narrative grab because internet has larger portion of narrative than any other media so it's easier or just part of larger picture to censor views they don't like
this will be just the beginning, they say it's terrorism but they will remove all anti "diversity" shit
Jews at it again

Oops so that's where I left them >_>

I want to get off Shekelstein's holocauster ride.

jesus christ help us

>safe space

Daily reminder that if you support net neutrality but don't think the ADL is a evil organization that you're a fool. The ADL has been one of the most strident proponents of internet censorship in the last 20 years; go read Culture of Critique and see how hard the Jews have fought to end free speech and criticism of the Jewish people in any form.

David...
get the Antisemite sticker

is that guy a real orthodox priest

The only real "safe space" is in the ground and even then you still might end up on Sup Forums

As they're a private company, absolutely nothing.

Other than set up our own sites.

This was always going to the be the reaction from the globalist left to Brexit and Trump - censorship. They are scared of Whites waking up so need to silence the material and people doing it.

No Thank you. Who asked them to do this?

>a safe space for all

The mission charter is literally to purge the site of undesirables. Will the newspeak ever end?

well I for one welcome the ghettoization oh the internet, maybe the normies will realise they've been lead into camps when their normie tubers are destroyed. is this was Patterson or whatever that profs name is was banned this morning?

At least this video is still up

youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o&t=2s

>Youtube willingly giving ammo to competition after it established one of the most important and solid monopolies in the fucking industry
oh wow, that's something I wished I lived to see, and god bless you, I finally witnessed it

Extremist content = any view not left of center.

These kikes asked the Orthodox Church to change the Liturgy because muh antisemitism. don't trust kikes.

You can just say MILF, dude.

>can't watch it in jewmany...
pls nuke us already

NOT ANYMORE
AHAHAHAHAHAH

>make the internet a safe space

did they do it?

ya think yar hot shit dontcha ?

Youtube shivering in its lil booties because xXxNogSmash1488xXx is taking his high-earning subscriber base to gorillavid

youtube.com/watch?v=G-1KgbAA_Mw jews exposing jews doc. ADL

He's a Jew who converted.

i meant MIWNLTF as it NOT

>ADL tries to attack the alt-right on youtube
>Only able to throw out racist troglodytes and their own controlled opposition
>Remaining resistance is composed of rational, reasonable voices
>Moderates no longer scared off by extremist
>Alt lite gains even more power
>Gen Z goes full on classical liberal
>New meritocratic age of plenty follows

Not just the ADL.

"Progressive Islamists".

Nominally to combat Islamic Extremism. But a quick perusal of their content reveals the usual "Hijabs Rock!" and "10 Reasons Why Islam Is The MOST Feminism Religion" garbage.

>safe space for all
another reddit echo chamber.

dailymotion, vimeo, there's lots more..

Reminder to use duckduckgo.com and MPSYT so youtube doesnt get your ad money

>muh (((civic nationalism))) and based niggers
Worked out great for south america, rodhesia and south africa right?

change youtube to hooktube and you can see the video

hooktube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o&t=2s

>Islamic State videos remain up
>Guy who averages 10 views a video calls Bruce Jenner a guy and gets banned in under an hour

>Internet a safe space for all

Normies were a mistake.

This is good. A non-controlled entity that can make youtube safer removing hate speech and other nonsense is only bad news if you are doing something suspicious.

You literally cannot say it's not the Jews now. It fucking IS

Ironically it will only wake up people faster

normies don't want to wake up. That's part of their blue pill life style.

May you rot in hell for eternity, kike.

It's like if Sup Forums was a spirit that possessed a Jew's body, that is brother Nathaniel. All of his videos are bashing Yids and the ZOG.

Take it from Hans, he knows his people well.

There is nothing wrong with this. Youtube is a private company. It's their hardware/software. They should be able to control what's on their servers.

Build your own alt-right video sharing site if you're so butthurt.

We need one of /ourguys/ to flag

Im sure pewdiepie could

They don't realize how fucking damaging this is to society.

>Acid attacks a muslim tradition
NO GOYIM, DON'T SAY THAT

>Chinese people are responsible for the imminent extinction of rhinos because chinese people think rhino horn makes their dick bigger
NO GOYIM, DON'T SAY THAT

I mean, these fucks don't realize that making fun of India for being 80% street shitters is the only way they'll ever change.

Ridicule, jokes, memes, hatred, is the only way certain people will ever get with the fucking times and stop shitting in the streets, stop barbecuing dogs alive, stop killing endangered animals to make penis pills.

YES, talking about it makes those people look bad and that's the whole fucking point.

These laughing joking numbnuts think that simply hiding the truth of all this is going to make it all go away. The Chinese will stop barbecuing dogs alive if we simply stop making fun of them, if we stop making controversial videos, etc.

It's just so bizarre that a group like the ADL is going to cause so much fucking damage to free speech, expression, and getting factual information about the world out there.

Instead we'll all live in this sterile hugbox where all the bad shit still happens we're just not allowed to talk about it.

It'll be like Britain.

I am seriously considering making a memoir type of website documenting this sort of crap.
They aren't even hiding the fact that they enforce unfair censorship. They are proud of it. They boast about it. Censorship is now normal or something.

Nationalize google and YouTube so they are subject to our laws or break them the fuck up.

Rubin Report, Styxhexenhammer666, and others are already mobilizing against this.

Try to get #Youtubecensorship to trend, and harass Pewds about this.

>jews
>morals
ivan u are funny guy

With some fat nerds dick in your skulls eyesocket

Explains why its gone to complete shit then. Thanks pajeet!

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

Like speaking truth to power and exposing corruption?

lol based zionist jewish granny exposes the Jewish trickery.
is this bizarro timeline?

>le jewnicorns maymay

They're already targeting Civic Nats (since ethno nats are already screwed anyway).

Not even Nats either - just anyone critical of the extreme left.

>tfw BASED David Icke needs protecting

>leegoldson.png

Pics please.

>BASED sg/ shokalade user.

They ignored you.
They laughed at you.
Now they fight you.
What comes next?

Adrenachrome.

YouTube specifically state it is not for removing Hate Speech, but diminishing controversial opinions (as judged by the extremist ADL).

FALSE: Snopes.com is a very reputable and trustworthy news organization bringing you all of the latest facts.

That's not too bad, compared to what happens in communist china and north korea if you speak against the regime.

Killing all the Jews. Or maybe we should just ask them nicely not to subvert our Democracy?

What Trump always promised the people and what he promised he would teach the disloyal Rs - winning.

I will upload the natsoc videos here if they get taken down from jewtube.

politicallyincorrectbase.com