A Turkish newspaper's, which is close to the government, headline: If we go to war this morning...

>A Turkish newspaper's, which is close to the government, headline: If we go to war this morning, we can take all the Europe in 3 days

how do you feel about this, Sup Forums?

I too enjoy fairy tales

yeah right

Just try.

Yeah... I will be waiting at the gates of Vienna.

They already have Germany

All of Europe is aching for a chance. It's not a coincidence that right wing politics is on the rise here. We are fed up. Give us that chance please.

About as boring as Sup Forumss threats of actually coming out of their mother's basements and exterminating me.

>DO SOMETHING

>They'll starve on their way to hungary...

... Slow and steady wins the racewar?

Just think; we are forced to nuke Berlin to destroy the roach army, and save Europe. Two birds with one stone.

are turks really this delussional ?

>About as boring as Sup Forumss threats of actually coming out of their mother's basements and exterminating me.

your day will come Leaf.

Fuck you. We retake it, european brothers side by side.

Just as soon as Turkey conquers Europe, I'm sure.

Their troops are already stationed here.

>Eastern Europe holds the line against the main roach army
>the few uncucked countries in western Europe exterminate the roaches in the west and central Europe on their way to the eastern front
>retake Constantinople
Sounds great to me

Time to stack up

>their troops
you mean those hotheaded low lifes that actually scurry like roaches through the streets once our Dutch K-9 units are deployed?

Yeah, that whole literal army that's occupying your country and demanding tribute

>the few uncucked countries in western Europe
Fucking which countries
There's no such thing as an uncucked nation in Western Europe

Can you give me a source on this so called literal occupational turkish army? Or are you just having fun shitposting.

As a Swede i am more afraid of a russian invasion, the turks are ok People, but the russians are bad

Dont you have a turkish nationalist party?

Look, the Chinese colony is talking again.

>Turks are ok people
Typical Sven

topkek

Off to the gas chambers!

We even had a party of pedofiles and one for animals. Another one for jesus and one for pirates. Then there was the one that only wanted to party every day of the year. I think you are refering to "denk" (think). The AKP funded party/fractian that currently has about 3 seats in our parliament due to meme elections. They also got the non-turkish imigrant votes so they aren't representative of the turkish group living in the Netherlands. Half of said group are active supporters of the Gülen movement by the way, and would probably help removing Erdogans minions from European soil.