Is HIV Real???

Is HIV real?

How is it there still isn't a cure?

Why have they made it illegal to spread HIV? That seems to only increase the spread of HIV since no one wants to get tested.

Also, why are the tests only testing for the anti-bodies and measure AIDs by the white blood cell count.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/pdf/U- Boghardt-AIDS-Made in the USA-17Dec.pdf
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
nature.com/news/first-crispr-clinical-trial-gets-green-light-from-us-panel-1.20137
hivskeptic.wordpress.com/
youtu.be/zqjI-YiNliQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

There's a cure using CRISPR, it's a few months from 2nd wave human trials. It's an RNA virus, which we still don't understand much of at all. CRISPR is going to let us jump over our understanding of how it works in totality to just immunizing the DNA to it.
I follow CRISPR news, and shit that's happening is going to be accelerationism like you could have never dreamed of. I'm waiting on having kids for it.

Yes user, believe it or not there are consequences to being a degenerate and having other men fuck you up the ass.

If you made it illegal to spread; trans, gays, blacks and islam couldn't breed in USA
that is the only reason it hasn't been made illegal.

Moron. First sentence asking if its real. Second sentence contradicts the first sentence by admitting its real and asking for cure.

If it aint real. You dont need a cure for it you fucking moron

Please never breed

This. This thread is idiotic.
Sage

Fuck you faggots. We shouldn't be struggling this much with stopping the spread of an STD. Fucking shills.

cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/pdf/U- Boghardt-AIDS-Made in the USA-17Dec.pdf

its only really killing faggets and blacks though soo. . .

sauce?

>cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/pdf/U- Boghardt-AIDS-Made in the USA-17Dec.pdf

ooops, da fuck.

>Humanized Mice Sucess
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

>Greenlight for Human Trials
nature.com/news/first-crispr-clinical-trial-gets-green-light-from-us-panel-1.20137

it is illegal to spread. If you know that you have aids and you still have sex without telling the person, you get fucked.

Truvada

thanks

A disease that mainly affects gays and brown/black people?

Cool.
How does CRISPR work vs old techniques and why is it BASED?

Fucking stupid paki read the thread. Leave it to beaver (vaginas) stupid fucks

m8 there isn't a cure yet because, surprise surprise, it's hard to study and we still don't know how it fucking works
My mother made an experimental thesis for her degree in medicine based on parameters of HIV positive patients' blood that didn't suffer from AIDS
that was almost forty fucking years ago
that's how fucking hard it is to study

You want a cure, go fucking study it. take a fucking degree in biology and go make us all a favor

Truvada

Are you positive about that?

Ugh

You are a full on fucking retard.

>BASED Mum

Fucking AIDS propaganda had me paranoid for most of my twenties.I thought for sure I had AIDS because I stuck my dick in a few chicks. What they don't tell you is that it is extremely unlikely for a male to get the disease in a casual heterosexual encounter. So don't stress it.

The goberment should collect blood samples every year and public the list of hiv positive then make it legal to kill anyone with it

Basically an RNA instruction set. You give it instructions like a computer program.
>Anytime you encounter code:"X1-X99" replace with code "Y1-Y99".
Kind of cut and paste in blocks. There's a lot of debate about how prolific you can make it. Would an HIV cure be one tiny shot, and CRISPR would replicate? Treat the blood outside the body? Things are leaning more towards the single dose for Gene editing. It's also only about $250 for the CAS9 kit.
Many dangers in our future with using this for Bioweapons. I'm actually surprised it hasn't already happened.

There's a big difference between treatment, cure and preventive drugs.
You're wearing full body armor and hoping the 1% bullet don't seep through that one crack

Hi charlie sheen. No worries you invented all this shit and many diseases in the garden 6000 years ago. And in labs. Do you even wear condoms?

try fucking with your local black prostitute and see what happens

Welcome to fallen mankind. If you take it and wear protection it's like 99.9999999997% effective. That is not even worth my time considering or talking about or against. Espeically making any kinds of big deals now or lighting my hair on fire. Also it doesn't work on women too good

So if I've understood this right, you send the RNA to the host (via what vector?) and that RNA has a protein-based DNA instruction to seek out (code X) which would be in this case that HIV DNA?

Also
>BASED T-Cells need this help. Poor things get Palestinianed.

This is why if a girl has fucked a nigger or queer im out. Heterosexual women only

Fuck youre so fucking retarded. That queer who fucked her was you. A closet case. READ THE THREADS!

I hate condoms. I've barebacked Toronto strippers and Ukrainian prostitutes. Happily married now and STD free.

Careful now with that;
>It could lead him to fuck up a country's economy.

>RNA virus
Means it's going to fuck with your genes.

You took a far bigger chance than I did. You're a huge degenerate and I feel sorry for her

Lucky you.
The chances of HIV are very low but still mate, prozzies in Europe and no johnny? You dirty lucky boy.

Depends on the RNA code.
If the code only correlates to HIV specific code not found anywhere else except in HIV code, then what could the RNA possibly do?

>Says a faggot

That's the thing. There is no chance. HIV doesn't spread to males unless they take a load up their ass or share needles. HIV is a faggot and junky disease.

>If you take it and wear protection it's like 99.9999999997% effective
>eleven 9s effectiveness
not even a bullet to the head can be that "effective", not even joking
1 in 10'000 is more probable, that's four 9s

There's no cure because it fucking integrates its RNA directly into our DNA code. To kill the virus you'd have to kill the cells where it was chilling. How fucking stupid are you user? Nice American education there you stupid faggot. Go kill yourself, you're muddying the waters with your extreme level of stupidity.

>Also, why are the tests only testing for the anti-bodies and measure AIDs by the white blood cell count.

and this tests are incredibly weak and depends on a priori assumptions about prevalence of HIV in population

e.g. let take prevalence of HIV in general population as 1%,
then probability of a subject having HIV given test positive is 6%

info is from coursera course on medical stats

Says a faggot flag. You have been duped. Truvada kills your balls and discourse
Charlie sheen. Truvada. You fuck hookers bareback and it doesnt work on you too good. Fuck this place i hate it so much. You have no humanity. None. You think youre so special but all you are is defiled garbage

Fuck. Condoms are 99.9% effective. MULTIPLY the remainder. By the remainder of the 99.7% new and effective truvada. And youre left with that I said. It's pretty much multiplying two zeroes. Jews are very good at splitting hairs. This is a meaningless convo

>Why have they made it illegal to spread HIV? That seems to only increase the spread of HIV since no one wants to get tested.

Did you go to a fucking basic health class? HIV leads to weaker immune system which causes AIDS and that kills if left untreated. P.S. 5th grade health.

Theyre going to have to do a lot of updating

>Condoms are 99.9% effective
>99.7% new and effective truvada
so what do you multiply all that by when you're a nigger?

>I'm waiting on having kids for it.

Smart. IVF is becoming more mainstream, especially among the elite. Once that cost comes down, and we can genetically map the genes for ALL the complex traits (3-5 yrs), then it's no longer going to be a dice roll having children. Just thaw out the one with the highest IQ, adjust all the other complex traits with CRISPR, and you'll be golden (and your kids will be, too).

If AIDS was real why hasn't Magic Johnson died yet? Checkmate atheists.

So you could also say 'where normal dna exists, replace with disposition for leukemia'?

It would seek out the HIV virus, and modify it's code to make it inert, preventing it's replication. It dies off once it can no longer replicate. This method is successful if it can reach all tissue, including the especially hard to get to bone marrow and blood brain barrier.
I'm not a 100% expert on HIV treatment, more following CRISPR for embryo editing.

Ma quanto sei uno stronzo. Non puoi fare neanche di un discorso giusto. Non hai visto il filo da ieri sera che diceva che Mussolini aveva voglia del pene negro? I numeri. Matemattica. Non mi fanno diventare un negro come tu. Quello che non puoi parlare o fare della matemattica. Vaffaculo, figlio di una famiglia morendo di fame. Maleducato cafone e porco schifoso. Mammoccio vestito

Google translate does a terrible job at translating from english to italian, the opposite is not always true however
keep living in fear, little niglet

Faggots keep trying to spread it and normalize it because they think it will make them produce a cure faster

Fucking deranged fags will spread it everywhere if it gets them ahead in life.

I don't even know wtf you said. The only thing wrong with that Italian was the second double 't''s in mathematics. I didnt use google. Sei una patata

not real. check out hivskeptic.wordpress.com/

>Not knowing about St Mary's Virus

Booorrring. From 1917. Made up womam garbage. Jewish psy ops just like amything else. That post was created and then literally everything in this thread was. Oops it's fucken dead now. Keep posting it. What's your divorce rate? No biased things there? Studies of studies have said you are wrong. I dont study your gross shit like this. Why do you do it to me? You're fucked in the head

I feel like I have fucking aids most of the time and I don't have aids. Hopefully there will be a crisper for the Epstein Barr or MS or whatever dick Mother Nature stuck up my ass.

Deliverance. Is this gon be a 405 posters of a thread again?

that's a tossed salad of errors m8, elementary-school level shit that make your entire post make no sense in italian
stick to a language you can speak fluently instead

Why would a female deity have a penis. Why do you have a rapey way of thinking? Read the Bible and pray

AIDS treatment has made rapid progress and becomes more affordable. Thank you.

Get a test for your genetic sensitivity to mold.

Everybody says that on here. Nigger. We were having a simple convo. You called me black because I invented numbers. I conpletely embarrassed you. Now. TELL ME SPECIFICALLY WHAT WAS WRONG WITH IT. Non perdi il tempo NOSTRO. Stai zitto. O dimmi quello che è stato sbagliato. C'è cos'altro da fare adesso? NO! FARLO!

>CRISPR/Cas9 will literally make anime real
Can't wait desu

Do your fucking homework hose im not gonna spoonfeed you.

>You called me black because I invented numbers.

>because I invented numbers.

How are the lobbyists for the HIV/AIDS drugs responding to this?

Now you're catching on. Non mi hai mai detto come i numeri che ti ho dato, erano falsi. E non come non "posso" parlare l'Italiano.

what if the actual damage done and prevalence of STDs has been massively overblown over the past few decades because (((they))) know that only whites will be logical or long term thinking enough to respond to it with massive paranoia about sex, having less bareback sex, and therefore less white babies?

i mean look how well it's worked with white guys on this board, look at how many of them are afraid to touch a girl who's been with more than one guy. like 90% of the guys here seem to be terrified

meanwhile, low IQ races continue to breed like rabbits because they don't care about STDs at all, since being concerned about STDs requires the ability to comprehend long term consequences

have STD scares been a white genocide plot all this time?

how do you survive on a daily basis?
>pic related

Big Pharma that sells HIV shit will be the same ones that sell CRISP shit.

the thing is, your Italian is terrible to anyone that actually speaks it. Your lexicon isn't that far off from being acceptable, but your grammar is all over the place. Literally elementary-school level errors that are easily recognized not as mental lapsus, but as a complete lack of fundamental grammar rules.

Potrei tranquillamente correggere tutti i tuoi post , ma non ti sarebbe di nessun aiuto nel capire cosa c'è che non va nel tuo italiano, perchè non hai le conoscenze della grammatica di base necessarie per comprendere i tuoi errori, e le correzzioni da applicare.

of course you'd ask faggot

Questo si dice mille cose nell'una forma generale e non un cazzo di specificità. Hai provato di fare di una sberla ma non hai fatto di nulla. E lui scrive tanto. Ma non esegue niente. Non è professore di nulla. È crede che sa tutto. Posso comprare un paio di donne come tu per due ore di lavoro. Sono andato a scuola per studiarla la lingua. Sono nato nei genitori italiano. Ma sono io che sono uno stupido e non te stesso, nemmai! Pinocchio.

You're embarrassing yourself in front of any actual italian reading this thread

>Also, why are the tests only testing for the anti-bodies and measure AIDs by the white blood cell count.
they test viral load you tool

Ma dimmi gli errori!

Maybe.
CAS9 may end up doing for biology what the 3D printer has done for Assault Rifles. Already seeing stories this week in response to the first US successful embryo edit as "not fair to the poor". I don't think there's much in the way anyone can say overtly "HEY NO CHEAP HIV CURE!", but I'm sure trying to outlaw CAS9 because people are having 300iq toe head children or because a "terrorist" engineers some 12 monkeys virus won't be far away from reasons used for threatening the tech once it really starts making breakthroughs.

Nah
youtu.be/zqjI-YiNliQ

Thanks

>why are the tests only testing for the anti-bodies and measure AIDs by the white blood cell count.
no the test detect a protein in the blood stream made by the body when you have hiv / aids. they are pretty accurate

>Being this autistic

>CRISPR/Cas9
This is going to solve so many problems

Yes. You can do a lot of different things with crispr cas9 system