Drip drip drip

thehill.com/policy/national-security/344666-changed-rules-made-it-easier-for-spies-to-unmask
>Former DNI James Clapper made it easier for executive branch officials to “unmask” the names of lawmakers or congressional staffers caught up in intelligence intercepts overseas
We're starting to get to the big names. Rice and Power were small fries. Clapper is (or was) a very powerful guy. But there are bigger fish about to fry

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OlGGe
youtube.com/watch?v=3Yuk48pIFEo
youtube.com/watch?v=_oiBs-5j0dM
youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always archive shills archive.is/OlGGe

>HINT
Everything is building to:
>Denied reauthorization of Section 702 of FAA
>Permanently shuttered Langley
>Airtight abuse of power charges brought against King Nigger for overseeing the spy ring within his admnistration

wat
what are you racist xenophobe kremlin plants up to now

Reading the real news and ignoring all the kike news

More happenings

Indeed
Before Clapper unilaterally changed unmasking protocol in 2013, people like Ben Rhodes and Sally Yates could not access this kind of high level information let alone unmask US citizens and congresspeople. There is abuse of power at play here all the way up to and including Barack Obama

Turn yourself in for your blatant Russophobia.

It should've been more than obvious to everyone, but we had to go through it anyways; the omniscient spying programs were quickly turned against the very politicians that voted for them.

It's amazing, really. These programs purport to spy on the public for the protection of the elite, but in reality they spy on the elite so other elites can backstab each other.

BUH BYE DRUMPGY AHAHA

The timeless Russia spook.

>These programs purport to spy on the public for the protection of the elite, but in reality they spy on the elite so other elites can backstab each other.
That was always their true purpose, the spying never really had anything to do with your average joe, it was always about consolidating blackmail material. The public surveillance was just a nice little catch-all for when average joe wants to take up an office.

How can we explain to normies that everything, Literally everything they are doing against trump hinges on Section 702 of the FISA amendments act?

It cannot be let to be reauthorized

Not sure, I guess trying to get Alex to mention it would be a good idea.

You could just start up a twitter campaign, get it going fast enough and it'll drive itself. Make it the next GamerGate, I guess.

I'm glad they did it too, let's expose all the Russian collaborators and execute them publicly.
Click Clock Dumpkins.

my body is ready

Fuck you.

You fascist scrunts wanted a war wth the Russians. Instead, you ended up driving the Russians closer to the Chinese.

Remember that Evelyn Farkas spilled the beans months ago about this. I guess Clapper is now being fingered as the guy who made it happen. i think they originally angling to make this about the "russia" narrative, but as subsequent leaks over the past few months have dribbled out, it's become clear that they unmasked hundreds of people for no reason, many related to trump's campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Yuk48pIFEo

Trolling and sensationalism brings eyeballs on Sup Forums - present incorrect information and then have people correct you then argue with them to engage and keep the thread bumped

Create funny memes pushing the idea you want, with the key being that they are either hilarious (thus spread easily - humor is like lubricant) or so thought-provoking that it really makes u think.

You can't just drop info and expect it to get around. You have to sell it. Look at how larpers drum up interest with their shitposting shenanigans and vagueness. There's only so much Sup Forums will do if it isn't funny, but if you can do it "for the lulz" somehow, and engage people in it, it will spread like fucking crack in niggertown.

Seth Rich was probably one of many people unmasked by this shit.

I'm sure he's not the only one who was unmasked and then suicided himself.

Yeah that actually were unmasking tv people from Fox too like Hannity. Why they are trying to tie FOX to all their lies now too

Here's MSNBC's original spin on the unmasking that Farkas let slip,

youtube.com/watch?v=_oiBs-5j0dM

Here's Farkas specifically if you don't want to sit through the explanation video above, this one is just under 1 minute long:

youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

This 100%. Completely fucked our plans. The Chinese are a sinking ship and the drowners will drag those with them down into the water alongside. Pretty much all of us. We want to draw Russia closer in because it's the best foreign policy for the U.S.

I believe it. You ask yourself, how did the DNC learn that Seth was leaking?

It was either via unmasking or via Awan surveillance of their networks

I'm never going to jail. :^)

I think both Europe and China are going to be facing some pretty severe challenges over the next 20 years.

Hopefully the silent coup that took over Europe in the 70's is eventually exposed.

Israel wanted a war with Russia, well not a war, they wanted a hot conflict over Crimea. that's why the CIA staged a coup with neo-nazis in Ukraine, so they could grab Crimea and take away a large chunk of Russian cash, thereby leveraging the use of the Crimean port and waters to get them out of Syria.

Democrats are just useful idiots in this jewish game of ME destablization.

He shoulda closed Gitmo when he had the chance (like he promised he would)

Poetic justice for the nigger.

I literally wouldn't be surprised at this point if this is the real Obama.

Also you are.

The only problem is the american flag
Obummer is likely not in america and if he was would use the rainbow shill flag

He probably hasn't lurked long enough to even know the difference.

you are always early :)

I just enjoy the fact that the archive bot literally steals clicks away from the kike MSM. wait til you see big corporations trying to buy those sites for billions

Those big corps are going to be disappointed when they find out how many people ACTUALLY visit those sites.

They're literally defrauding google

and they'll be defrauding anyone who buys them out because they've overvalued themselves through tricks like this

Thanks for the redpills user
Was not aware of this

Saved for future use

>Russophobia.
Nobody is afraid of the Russians. But if you're not just pretending, if you're really clueless what treacherous shit the Russians are up to, then go watch Yuri Bezmenov.

3 (You) (You) (haha fuck You)
>the CIA staged a coup with neo-nazis in Ukraine
What branch of the Kremlin do you shill for? The GRU? Here's your kopeck, Putinbot!

Yuri's talking about the soviet union, not russia.

The soviet union is gone. What happened is their intelligence apparatus outside the country continued infiltrating and pushing communism. Now, ironically, Russia is nationalistic as hell and actually has problems with the very communism the USSR planted everywhere.

>Yuri's talking about the soviet union, not russia.
>The soviet union is gone
So in your mind, you believe without the slightest doubt that the KGB under Vladimir Putin was committing "active measures" to destabilize the West...

...and at the same time, you believe without the slightest doubt that the FSB under Vladimir Putin could not possibly be doing anything to destabilize the West, like launching cyberwarfare attacks against the US, stealing sensitive data, hacking US servers, financing disinformation campaigns and trolling social media with web brigade armies and Putinbots?

That's some powerful cognitive dissonance you got there, comrade. No patriotic American is gonna fall for your tricks.

Putin had the KGB right at the collapse of the USSR and for, what? A year? I'm not even sure it was that long.

Very good point. Who was watching.

>so they could grab Crimea and take away a large chunk of Ukrainian cash, thereby leveraging the use of the Crimean port and waters
Why would the US need to steal clay from an ally? That doesn't make any sense. Crimea is Ukrainian territory.

It actually sounds a lot more like you're describing the crimes Russia committed.

>u-s-govt-spying-scandal-s(...).png
Don't be retarded. The NSA/CIA were recording calls made to the Kremlin. That's how all the Trumps and his trailer park trash collusion team of traitors got caught.

>(ID: IFxil/HL)
Are you dumping your whole wad, Ivan? Nobody cares about a rehash of discredited conspiracy theories.

I actually like this one:

>Intelligence officials familiar with the process say there was no political motive behind the new standard and that the changes authorized by Clapper largely codified practices that had been adapting in the intelligence community over several years.

Wow huge story this is going to be a big deal. Thank for sharing OP, you retarded fucking faggot

>2aede3f588c1103c70529ab2e(...).jpg
The irony of this is that Trump is the one telling nearly all the lies

Gallows on Capitol Hill when?

Probably both.