Why are nordcucks so retarded?

why are nordcucks so retarded?

>American thinks he has the right to talk about European heritage

>Italians have green eyes and brown hair
What?

>knowledge isn't universally accessible in this age

It's the same reason nigs pretend to Egyptians. It took nord cucks 500 years after the fall of Rome to begin to even make a impact on European society. And another 500 years to create a empire, that was shit in comparison to Romans.

Literally me, and I'm a fucking sicilian

WE

WUZ

why are you so stupid that you decided to create a divide and conquer thread without even realizing you are doing so?

ROMANZ

>jewsa flag stirring shit
like clockwork, fuck off

hahahaha post pics you 5'2" brown vermin

why are shills so awful at making threads?

how many humans lived in Scandinavia VS Rome at that time?

quick reminder that you're a subhuman if you do not look like the roman or hellenic statues you see in museums.

>tfw superior Italian/German AmeriEuro mutt
I am the chosen one meant to end this bickering

Your ancestors are probably "nordcuck" vikings that conquered your shitty island.

>meme flag
Do you have PTSD from people replying you POO?

>Augustus
>blonde hair, grey eyes
>Caligula
>golden hair
>Nero
>blonde hair, blue eyes
WE WUZ

>Caligula
>golden hair
DAS RITE! TRUE NORDIC PHENOTYPE!

HOL UP

t. varg cocksucking 13 year old

Never called anyone a nordcuck, it'd just be nice if they didn't engage in WE WUZ coonery

30% of Italians have light eyes and 10% blonde hair.

Friendly reminder that OP is either a Jew or a nigger. Don't fall for it.

>"capillum leviter inflexum et subflavum"
>"blonde"

SHIEET

WE WUZ AFGHANS

I don't doubt it, Sicilian genetics are weird. Both parents could look like Al Pacino and have a blonde-haired kid.

> he didn't study Germania in school
Look at this fucking Ahmed ova' here!

SMACK LIPS
So you be sayin we wuzn't romans?
SHIEET SENPAI US NORDS WERE NOTHIN BUT SAVAGES??

Don't even pretend like fins are europeans. You guys are just asian who got lost on there way to china.

I've read numerous sources, pliny, plutarch and they all describe many if not most of the patricians as fair. The latins and roman patricians in particular were clearly descendants of the PIE aryans, their entire origin myth, and religion fuckign confirms it. The latins are now for all intents of purposes an extinct ethnogroup though now. Italy was a CASTE system just like india, the aryans were the patricians, the plebs were the mud italics. The vast majority of italians are medbloods no different from beaners who are all like WE WUZ ARYANS n SHEEIT. Is it a coincidence that italians never prosper withotu aryan guidance? In every single age this is the case. Latins, Lombards, Normans, Germans. You are useless. Know kneel

Don't fall for nord lies about your ancestry. Your features are native to your people and not due to any recent mixture

Occupation is not a proof of inbreeding, often times the conqueror does not mix with the conquered. There is a remnant of norman genes but it's probably minimal. Hell, even if I was an example of it that would make me an outlier

>PIE in iron age Italy
>PIE were blonde

Look at Nords now, they are legit borderline retarded cucks

B-but we was Greeks an Romans an shhiiit

No where does it state that Romans or Greeks had blonde hair or blue eyes, that's typical Nordcuck revisionist history

Sorry nordcuck, nothing you're saying is backed by genetics or histor. The Romans (and Greeks for that matter) looked no different than their modern counterparts.

Im more germanic desu.

Evola supported this idea, also. The plebs were seen as the remains of the aboriginal races that lived in Italy prior to latin invasion.

You sound just like those niggers who claim that their ancestors were olmecs.

Sage divide & conquer threads.

This, PIE were dark eyed/haired with occasional light eyes farmers, just like sardinians

SO YOU B SAYIN SHITSKINS CREATED CIVILIZATION?!

>occupation = mass breeding
Why do nordcucks hold on to this even which genetics proves them wrong?

3rd in second row is exactly my nose.
phew, I always thought i was a jew.
Thank for boosting my ego, senpai.

Why are you comparing a city with an entire subcontinent? I'm pretty sure there were few to NO urban settlements over there prior to the Viking Age. Even if there are, they'd be smaller than Rome even prior to the Renaissance, when it hovered around 50k.

DeNiro is part jew btw. Doesn't matter what he is anyway , since he has destroyed his bloodline

>Rationalizing mediocrity
It's alright, the cultures melded a bit into "whiteness" now... just remember that the foundations of Western Civilization are attributed to your Mediterranean brethren.

You nordcucks have to ignore not only written history, but also genetics. Something that is measurable. Be happy your ancestors were vikings and discovered america. Because the true creators of western civilizations saw you as barbarians.

We don't even need to honestly, "nordcuck" history is already great enough on its own, superior. But, I won't let mednigger bullshit go uncontested.

That's what Suetonius said
What would you translate subflavus as?

>foundations of Western Civilization
Like democracy, propaganda, degeneracy, christianity and so many other great things. No wonder Tacitus admired the germans.

But i do agree that you middle easterns created civilization while white people lived in wooden huts.

Superior means what? Ten thousand years of inbreeding, being so dumb that it took you 1000 years after the fall of rome to figure out running water?

"golden", but you can't ignore the phrase as a whole
it says "hair with tendency to golden", which is easy to misunderstand if you just translate it as "blonde"

also I'm not aware of any quote by Suetonius on Caligula's hair color, only on them being "thin"

Hell, it's possible that in the early years of the Empire during Augustus, Rome may have had MORE people than ALL of Scandinavia, at high end estimates of almost 2 million people.

1). Plenty of Northern Italians are blonde.

2). Blonde hair dyeing was common especially amongst the elite.

Shitskin to describe Meds is just Nordic Nigger speak for we can't handle the fact that people with an actual skin tone, backbone and a non autistic personality created civilization

So lets just pretend they magically looked like us

You're a sad sad man....
>Desperation is a stinky perfume

There were 1 million people living in rome during Augustus`s reign. I doubt Scandinavia would have much more than that.

Those are a few examples of prominent Roman people, all being emperors. Julius Caesar for example is described as having black eyes and black hair, meaning that not every single upper class person had nordic phenotypes.

Tacitus admired Germans like how we admire dogs frolicking in a field. Innocence.

Do you also think they admired the gauls or Carthage? Before you start posting quotes like a sperg, read a proper book about roman Historiography and literature.

What we consider civilization, interestingly enough popped up all around the world at the same time. What no one on this chinese massage polar image board would ever admit to, is that Eurasians benefited greatly from one another. Trade routes, like the silk road saved us from destruction.

Julius had brown hair and brown eyes retard.

Italians are THIS desperate to deny their elites had typical "nordcuck" features.
What about Sulla of the esteemed Cornelia gens, you know the MOST famous patrician family in rome, with such famous guys as Scipio Africanus.

>And Sulla says that he himself was this man, for his golden head of hair gave him a singular appearance, and as for bravery, he was not ashamed to testify in his own behalf, after such great and noble deeds as he had performed.
golden head of hair

>His personal appearance, in general, is given by his statues;a but the gleam of his gray eyes, which was terribly sharp and powerful, was rendered even more fearful by the complexion of his face. This was covered with coarse blotches of red, interspersed with white. For this reason, they say, his surname was given him because of his complexion
blotchy nordcuck features, and grey-blue eyes what the fuck our ruling class was nordcuck??

source is Plutarch, Life of Sulla

I said high end estimates. Some say Rome had 450k during that time. But it's clear places like Scandinavia wouldn't compare, as it's before the population boom of the Viking age.

Contrary to nordicist fantasies, the Ancient Greeks and Romans looked no different than modern Greek and Italians.

Because they get low quantities of sunlight.

He admired how the germans praticed severity and austerity in their lifestyles. How they despised degeneracy and loved virtue above all things. How loyalty and honor were their maxims of conduct. Return to your holes and continue singing Sole Mio. NOI SIAMO ROMANI

not a counterargument

funny you quote that piece
>his golden head of hair gave him a singular appearance
>gave him a singular appearance
those that sound like it was a common trait to you?

Note that it's of course not just the nose. But also how the nosebridge is located relative to the brow bridge. Such as...(see picture attached) you even have to take into account the forehead...even even angle of the mouth, chin.. you should logically also have deep eye sockets.

>elites had typical "nordcuck" features.
Blue eyes don't source from Northern Europe

a race can degenerate even without biological racemixing, just look at any germanic country and read tacitus again

keep getting fucked by akhmed

At one period of time, the Greeks ruled over modern-day Pakistan. How many Greek-looking Pakis do you see walking around?

>what is elevating the nature of your enemies to flatter yourself for defeating them
>what is using the excuse of describing a completely different population to take shot at what you consider the vices of your own political elite
Have you even finished high school?

I never said modern germans have anything to do with their ancient counterparts. Just like italians and greeks have nothing to do with their ancient counterparts. Italians and greeks are mainly subhuman trash who resemble more the phoenicians than they do the romans. Proceed Massimo.

I think DNA testing could resolve this debate
>Oh wait, it already has.

>Rome falls
>nord cucks invade Italy
>Italians being italians find an elegant solution to this problem and invent the most beautiful city in the world, and create a Republic (sort of) that lasted literally for a thousand of years.

Guess what city I'm talking about.

See I agree with you. But how does an "italian" come to terms with the fact people like de Rossi and some medblood trash that could have come from palestine for all we can tell are both "italian". I am saying that my theory is the de Rossi italians are aryan descendants, and the rest are med abbo pleb

Just looked it up. I remembered it wrong. It wasn't actually about the hair. It said aurea barba. It was about his beard.

>Italians were only able to prosper because of nordic leadership while nordic bands themselves were illiterate savages.

Lel.

Venice? The prostitute of the adriatic? The carthaginians of the seas? Those whores who were nothing but usurers? Those whores who were nothing but the papacy´s lapdog?

Yeah because the romans flattered the jews in the same way. kys nigger.

>In ancient Rome, blond hair was initially considered to be a symbol of a prostitute, and these women were required to bleach their hair blond or wear blond wigs. After slave girls were acquired from Scandinavia and Germany, noblewomen began to wear more wigs made from their hair, and the stigma attached to blond hair diminished.

>Hair dyes were popular in ancient Rome, and historians have found more than 100 different recipes that the Romans used for bleaching or dying hair. Early Romans preferred dark hair, and at one time, blond hair was the mark of a prostitute. Light hair became fashionable after Greek culture reached Italy and the Roman legionnaires began bringing back fair-haired slaves from Gaul.

>Indeed, according to archaeologist Elizabeth Bartman, Romans also imported black hair from India, while their use of blonde hair had political significance. Unlike the Indian hair, which was acquired through trade, Germanic hair became a symbol of Rome's subjugation of barbarians

>tfw thousand years later, nords are taking blonde hair as evidence for their wuzzing

we are talking biology here, the race of the body if you want to put it into Evolian terms
can your 80 IQ high on arrogance brain appreciate this little detail? or do you just have to shit up every one of these threads just to get a little enjoyment of pretending anyone here can't see behind your pseudo-intellectual mask?

>Larping as white
I don't blame you, but in any case if what you say is true then you must descend from Goths or Normans.
Which means the stereotypical greaseball has green eyes and brown hair?

Italians are dark, dark eyes, dark hair, dark skin, just a cut above arabs, and even then some of them could pass for arabs and some arabs could pass for italians.

we wuz emperors

How do you account for all the evidence genetic and historical, they says you're wrong?

Have you heard of dorian-achaen stocks? Have you heard about the "pelasgians of rome"? Where is your Rivolta Ezio? Whats going on nigger?

there's nothing to "come to term with", Italy is very diverse, both as a whole and at the individual level, and there's no reason to think it was ever different since the iron age
it's what happens when you are colonized from different angles and very different peoples

heh

Its natural modern italians resemble ancient italians in genetics. Ancient italians were afro-asiatic just like the etruscans. The latins never considered themselves italian.

I'll admit I am wrong if you can find a source which analyzes the genetic data of the roman patricians (the men who built the empire) were not R1b (aryan) but rather J (mednigger) haplotype.

You guys fail to realize how many Germanic slaves Rome took in

Also Many blonde hair blue eyed Northern Italians are likely German rape babies from when the the Germanics sacked Rome