twitter.com/debunkrwheeler
debunkingrodwheelersclaims.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hersh is a serious guy
Can't squirsh the HERSH

bump

Let the bodies hit the floor

its nothing, fuck off.

Great, surely Assange can just come out and say it now.

Bump

THIS
dont believe everything you read tards

ching chong ling long ting tong

what.

Bump.

wow, that's 27 minutes I'll never get back. Literally nothing. thanks assholes.

Bump for justice and patriotism

heh. Same ID AND flag. Nice.

>Brennan's a fuckin ASSHOLE

Lot's of cuts in this audio, I suspect there is shitloads more info contained within

wikileaks is in the russian payroll,they are fake news

Follow the money

>samefagging
On a similar note, I've noticed a drastic uptick in Argentinian shilling lately.

retard.

Is there anything here or is it a nothingburger?

Yeah, I'm getting really sleepy. It's late, guys. Want to head to bed? There's nothing here, let's go to sleep.

Posting this confirms it. It's the main body of the whole clip. He only made an exception because Seth is dead anyway and may as well serve a purpose now.

oh wow seymour hersh came out with another bullshit conspiracy story.

oh boy if you have one of them, and its a original it will be worth so much money one day! dont throw it away

>08/01/17(Tue)18:44:16
>08/01/17(Tue)18:47:42

Niggers dont even understand how time works

>MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA
Oh shut the fuck up lobotomized cretin, the DNC use to jerk off to Assange during the bush days, get ass fucked nigger

I don't know who is going after who anymore.

Last few days have seen a LOT of smoke around this case, but I have yet to see anything damning.

I mean, I'm waiting like an eagle for the pin to drop. All these stories are like blowing on an ember and it keeps getting brighter and brighter and the sticks start to smoke but it hasn't quite burst into flames.

But when it does burst into flames, it'll be quick and nobody will be able to pretend it didn't happen.

I just wonder when the fuck that's going to be.

bamp

Bump for rich

Remember what DC user told us

>The smoking gun in the Seth Rich case is out of the hands of the conspirators. The DNC is freaking out.

This was soon followed by:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz freaking the fuck out and threatening law enforcement officials over the return of a confiscated laptop. Her bizarre behavior clearly indicates her guilt.

This was soon followed by:

Imran Awan attempting to flee the country. The second this man heard that his hard drives were in federal custody he instantly packed his bags and tried to flee the country. His wife also successfully fled the country. Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.

But wait, there's more....

This was followed by DWS trying to pay of Awan while he lived outside of the country. The information he has on her and the DNC is so utterly devastating that she was willing to bankroll his lifestyle while he was on the lam.

SMOKING GUNS
DNC BTFO
PRISON FOR CLINTON, DWS, SHARE BLUE
ALL COMPLICIT IN MURDER

Assange could say seth rich leaked it to him and the media would call him a liar

Its not that easy

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT

THIS IS IT

On November 12, 1969, Hersh reported the story of the My Lai Massacre, in which hundreds of unarmed Vietnamese civilians were murdered by US soldiers in March 1968

Justice for Seth

he has the proof though

nice quads bro

He just heavily implied just that. Assange is more credible than the MSM.

DNC already trying to turn this saying Trump campaign wrote fake news story for FOX.

bump

Bump for sleepy

zzzzzzzzzz

*about Seth Rich

Bump

Imagine being Assange who definitely knows Seth Rich was the source of the DNC emails and see all this stuff with his family denying it and everyone sweeping it under the rug so hard. Must be kind of weird.

>"What I know comes off an FBI report"
Right from the start.

youtu.be/giuZdBAXVh0?t=9s
>"I don't think he was murdered because of what he knew"
UNBELIEVABLY casually spoken, as if he wouldn't have been surprised at all if that had been the case. Fucking disturbing.

>"There's no DNC or Podesta emails that exist beyond May 22nd... May 21st."
youtu.be/giuZdBAXVh0?t=2m32s

>"And he makes contact with Wikileaks..."
youtu.be/giuZdBAXVh0?t=3m3s

Bump

Shill threads are rampant today

i want movement on this so fucking bad
i know assange doest reveal sources and you know he had the goods the whole time

Justice for Rich
It's happening

Assange should man the fuck up.

Nothing burger.

Wow it's nothing

Back to pleddit

Hi there

Nothing to see here guys.

Wow man all these distracting threads make a girl sleepy

This shit is getting old.
Do people just jerk off to all the fuckin intrigue?
WHEN DO WE GET SOMEONE CHARGED WITH MURDER????

Wikileaks is signaling hard for the Rich/Wikileaks connection. The channel has four videos, one of them is a 19 second clip of the Rod Wheeler recording. Listen to the part that was specifically singled out.

youtube.com/watch?v=sx6hzc7YVXQ

the source.
DNC going down!

this is fake news. go and hero yourself.

Vengeance for the betrayed, and a bump for Rich.

THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN

SETH RICH WAS TRENDING ALL DAY AND NOW IT STOPPED

I was listening to the radio this morning and they mentioned in the bulletin that some Fox News personality admitted that this was a big "fake news conspiracy". I don't buy it but it's interesting that these stories are getting fed now.

It's not just manning up, it about making connections first. If all we know is, he was the leak then things start to dissappear even faster. Be patient (even though it's hard). We need to hang everyone involved.

Why haven't Trump declare Marshall law and take his rightful place.
The deep state must purge.

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

Seth Rich was a good Jewish boy. Don't forget it.

nice trips

Damn look at the time 7pm WOW

How about we all go to bed guys *yawns*

WHAT FLAVOR IS (((LIL DEBBIE'S))) HAIR THOUGH?!?!

Creamy Chicken?
PORK??
Spicy Beef?
Vegetable?

Proof?

Give us the money lebowski!

Post tits with timestamp

I'll check back after my nap, so you better post em

russian shill, please leave.

>Marshall law

Martial law you inbred.

Soon you will an hero, shariablue.

He literally says, three minutes in, that Rich made contact with Wikileaks.

Woah BUMP

It's Mossad VPNs. Argentina has heavy Mossad presences because of nazi defectors and the Lebanese population. Israel blew up their own embassy there years ago and blamed it on hezbollah (lol!)

Couldn't have Assange saved us a dick load of time and just fucking said Seth supplied the leaks.
(But muh confidential sources)
This fucker has cost millions and millions of dollars and then in a roundabout way directly told us anyway, WTF?

So, presumably, this is a direct response to CNN and the rest of the MSM outlets in the DNC's pocket pushing the narrative that the WH and FOX fabricated the entire Seth Rich narrative and the lawsuit directed at FOX?

Hate to be that guy
But
This

Prove anything wikileaks has ever posted to be false.

>and hero yourself.
newfag detected

>wikileaks is in the russian payroll,they are fake news

Does it matter? I mean everything they have ever posted has 100% credible and legit.

If Putin himself gave us undeniable proof that Trump is actually a reptillian imposter, I would pay attention to it

Seth shall never be forgotten!

No it doesn't
He should fucking come out and say it, but he won't because he's a leftist pussy

Assange playing God

bump

At the end of the day everyone will walk, and there is nothing anyone who is in a place to take action will do about it.

This is a talking point. There are a hundred stories all exactly the same about Fox is lying. But they have no information on Seth Rich. They don't want to find out who killed him ? Shills

Videos seem to have come from here:

twitter.com/debunkrwheeler
debunkingrodwheelersclaims.com/

Can anyone confirm this pic?

Must be a new hire.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>This fucker has cost millions and millions of dollars and then in a roundabout way directly told us anyway, WTF?

If you give away your sources people will be much less to leak information to you in the future

Just checked it all out
Its nothing, go to bed, not worth looking at

Aaron you fucking nigger