Reminder to newfags: SHAREBLUE EVERYWHERE - HIDE SLIDETHREADS/ BUMP SETHRICH THREADS

It's another shill infestation. If you're a newfag do the following:
>Don't reply to shills.
>Don't post in shill threads
They will make threads/posts that say
>This 'e-celeb' *insert name here* is a jew - so don't reply
>This 'insert story of interest here' is conspiracy theory
>Blatantly post things favorable to Clinton or DNC
>Talk about Trump and Russia
DON'T REPLY AND HIDE THOSE THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEAnDsqoLkQ
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seth Rich is a kike psyop bro before you call me a shill like a retard he is Mossad watch the goddamn video
youtube.com/watch?v=qEAnDsqoLkQ

First post is a clear example of this typical shareblue pasta.
>makes 75 a week posting pasta on Sup Forums
JUST

lol man it is good to be paranoid about everything and everyone at least you have escaped leel one of the matrix. Bro I don't care what you believe. If you know what is really happening in this world knowing he is a kike is all you need to know to know this is all bullshit. But by all means man do you thing I do everyone is so spastic thinking something is happening ROFL. I will give you 20 million dollars if there is a single arrest for a non existent crime. KIM DOT COM said he had "evidence" 2 months ago ROFL This is a fucking soap opera but by all means have fun bro

Does this mean all the "White girls love BBC" threads are authored by legit niggers?

Nice try, drumpfshill.
Sage.

digits confirm.

Yes why aren't mods banning these threads!!??

Bump and nice digits there boyo. The anons have been pretty good about ignoring shill threads lately. It warms the heart to see Shareblue stooges getting 5 or fewer responses.

*looks around* Yeps.

No its usually just a group of aussie shitposters that get on in the evening.

If the Seymour Hersh news is legit, and Seth Rich is about to become a household name, working for Shareblue is he last place anyone should want to be.

Look at these pathetic cucks. They are all subhuman as fuck. A lot of them are getting doxx'd in discord right now.

bump

Nice graphic (saved) and nice digits

A significant Shill Operation is going on against Sup Forums & Sup Forums(along with anyone who has influence/impact):

[Pic Related]

>diversity

Do we ever consider that maybe the people posting conflicting viewpoints are just that - people with different views - and not an amoral band of mercenary internet posters?

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf

We should round up the cunt shills and gas them.

These kinds of posts are ironic or something right? You don't really want wish for people to get rounded up and gassed like they were in the holocaust? I'm trying to understand what I'm reading on here.

I remember that thread. Too bad it's deleted.

Shariablue AMA

Shariablue AMA 2nd thread

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Yes sir

Fuck off shariablue. Nobody takes you seriously in here.

What does AMA means? I see it in every thread...

LOL. Trumpcuck safe space little bitch faggot.

What a pussy.

Reminder newfags: Trumpcucks are the DUMBEST fucks.

Ask Me Anything

Busy little creatures, huh?

Solid tutorial for those too retarded to spot the shillfags

This. Newfags should be gassed.

BUMP

So true. Sup Forums has turner into nu-pol infested with r_td cancer

Slide threads

Fuck off shill.

I wonder how it feels to be so fucking paranoid that anyone who has even the slightest different opinion than you, must be a shill. You people are extremely insecure in your beliefs if you truly think everyone who doesn't suck your orange oompa loompas dick is a shill.

You're wrong.

Haha agreed. They're calling everyone a shill at the slightest disagreement. Truly pathetic. This is why reddit needs to be opposed.

Hahaha shills are so mad. I hope that you are enjoying my dump.

Bump for accuracy.

>if you're not a the_donald cuck that supports trump breaking all of his campaign promises and being male shillary, you're shareblue!
Honestly thought I was getting a proactive president when I voted for Trump, but instead we just get Obama 2.0, another do-nothing that promises change and delivers nothing.

>fucking shareblue
You're right but this is the result of the influx from reddit cancer cells.

Do you smell that? It's desperation.

Obama is even better than Trump at this point even though I voted for that fat fuck.

Google doesn't want me to post anymore.

Do you smell that? It's desperation.

youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0
NEW AUDIO BLOWS OPEN THE SETH RICH CASE
>SETH RICH WAS THE DNC LEAKER TO WIKILEAKS

I fucking hate all that muh shareblue shill accusations. Can't even have a decent conversation anymore.

Yeah I would honestly vote for fucking Obama at this point if he were to run against Trump.

Just a reminder that Trump has not made one single deal since being president. he hasn't made good on his word. not one single law passed in Congress to make good on one single promise. he has no power. has shown no leadership.

lame duck at 6 months. weak. sad.

SPAM THIS PIC. SHAREBLUE DOESNT LIKE IT

oh sweetie.... come on now! get back in the oven darling.

they'll never learn they'll keeping falling for the psyops. more things change the more they stay the same.

Meme squares?

Lmao ten bucks says these names are fake

Those are some pretty serious job titles.
>I'm a Deputy Communications Director at Correct the Record.
What do you do?
>I send emails about the current focus to the nerd virgins in coffee shops.

>posting made up names from muhshareblue

Pathetic loser just like his base.

Anybody who says that paid shills don't exist is paid shill.

F A KE
A
K
E

I don't mind, anyone affiliated with Share Blue is going to be arrested for treason at the end of this. The more posts they make, the more evidence there will be to incriminate them.