Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

the bible clearly states that there are conditions

what kind of an illiterate fedoracuck runs that twitter?

I love transgendered people, and wish they would seek the proper treatment to their mental illness and not mutilate themselves and then convince others it was a great idea.

>not religious
>still realize trannies are mentally ill

>Belief in an 2000 year old institution with billions of followers
>Turn of the century third wave progressive belief that lobbing your cock off is socially acceptable and normal behavior

Sage

If you willingly submit yourself to surgery that ends you up with having stretch your wound for 4 hrs per day until the day of your death and regret mutilating yourself because you believed you could actually be turned into a woman—you suffer from mental problems that are in a non-PC context are classified as mental illness. And don't bother "redpilling" me about religions, I don't really believe in any of them.

>Twitter account for God
>Created by liberals who don't believe in him and mock his actual ideals thinking anyone other than retarded leftists fall for it

Why are leftists retarded? We all know trannies are mentally ill, even the lord wants them dead or he wouldn't make them so prone to suicide.

>not thinking trannys are mentally ill
Its 2017 and the timeline is red wtf

so he agrees fags are mentally ill?

>Belief in an 2000 year old institution with billions of followers

appeal to tradition i c

>A man in the clouds

Why do fedoras keep repeating this? Nobody who believes in God thinks he's up in the sky.

s t r a w m a n

It says in the bible to kill your kind, that's what I think.

I love when liberals pull this strawman out.

Some seem to, I've noticed it in pop culture from time to time//e.g. that "spirit in the sky" song. I think it comes from the cloud-heaven meme rather than any specific church.
Seems all atheists believe that's what God is.
Not including the book of Thomas in the New Testament was a mistake.

yea it makes me think a guy who runs a twitter calling himself god must be over compensating for something. By the way don't take the lords name in vein means don't speak for god when you do not.

It also means don't swear and oath invoking god and break it. And do not pray for materialistic selfish things.

Going to Heaven or Hell is a personal choice.
God would prefer you not be a cunt.
Why should he let you into Heaven if you're going to shit it up?

Not really

Jokes on this faggot, I'm an agnostic ad a race realist who both believes in evolution and that trannies are mentally ill.

>God is a leftist
whoa

Why doesn't Sup Forums make an alternative account where God says actual quotes and rules from the bible about degenerates? You should use the same profike image while you are at it.

huh...wow

As long as you recognise that you simply have "beliefs" but prolly good call on evolution

you don't need to be religious to understand that wanting to mutilate yourself and pretend to be something you aren't is a mental illness

It does mean what you say, but Jesus specifically said not invoke anything with an oath. Matthew5:33-37

im agnostic

trannies are mentally ill

You type like confirmation was last SUMMER FAG

Strawman argument

Transgender people are mentally ill and if a God exists we have no way of knowing what it wants out of this universe.

sage for weak bait

Jesus mutilate himself by accepting tortures and he pretended to be gods son, Jesus was a Trannie acording to you

I'm korean immigrant you fat american dog.

>strawman

the love is unconditional

the conditions are whether you're going to hell or not

This.

Jesus was gods son according to the bible

>Twitter account for Donald Trump
>status made possible by tea party funded by elists and supporter by Spetsnaz. Supported by politicians who don't believe in him and the only people who do are his crazy right wing followers

You get where this is going

I was told he was everywhere

But not according to any trustful historian, he was an unstable sadomasochistic trannie

This

Bible is more trustworthy than any historian

its not the point anyway, you're just trying to muddy the waters and justify your position because you miss your penis

Nothing is as sick as chopping off your dick and walk around for the rest of your life with a open wound that desperate tries to heal bu you prevent that by shoving up a dildo to your mangina.

also if this isn't enough have some tranny regrets

and some tranny medical facts.

A fucking hairball in your "vagina". I honestly dont know how anyone can try to rationalize this as normal behavior.

>straw man

God has a plan for us all, was his plan for trannies that they kill themselves and go to hell?

simple, they've done it to themselves and need to use lies to make themselves feel better about their horrible mistake

Are transgender people not mentally ill?

Seriously, is it not a case of them believing they have a mental issue, and that the cure is transitioning to female?

Like, that's genuinely been my understanding of the whole thing.

Oh well they try to make shit like this
>normal
It's not normal, it's a mental illness.

So both transgender and religious people are mentally ill.

Got it.