It's that time again

It's that time again.

politicalcompass.org/

No. Harvest your data elsewhere.

implying anyone important cares about this niche, obscure website that influences nothing

Indeed.

this test is boof anyways

>tfw too smart to be altrighter nazi or leftist sjw
pick the side of radical centrism, user

Every time I take this this test, I become more authoritarian

wtf?

i'm very anti-religious so I think it may have put me into the left

Little far from the middle to be a Fascist aren't we?
Saying your anti-religious on Sup Forums is very dangerous. Anything you say will be overlooked no matter how factual just for the meme.

literally hitler

I don't mind christian family values but I don't like how it spreads into the government and schools. It's very brainwashy and I think religion has been a net negative in the world

Well youre a fucking idiot and deserve to be on the left. Atheist are no different than marxist and get the same reward.

>National IQ >100: Free Market
>National IQ 90 - 100: Mixed Economy
>National IQ

good christ above I find it difficult to even try to get to the extreme corners,how did you do it user

Why? What makes your religion better than others?

the Bible is the truth

>He thinks Religion has a designated square

If it isn't corporatism its run by jews.

Someone explain

I think you believe in social welfare and the wellbeing of your citizens but you arent cucked enough to be a Statist

It just shows your ideas and your flag don't match

Why are you people still doing this test? Just look at the questions for God's sake. The questions just scream bias and obviously aims to make the politically illiterate get left-liberal results.

Nothing is as powerful way to make people believe in ideas than convince it's their own ideas. Oh this ''objective'' test makes a you a left-liberal? Better defend those values next time you're in an argument, goiym.

Do you have proof to back up your claim?

Maybe the term "Liberal" is so memed to hell by Sup Forums and AMERICAN politics that you forget its true meaning?

Czeched, also yeah the questions seem biased, did it multiple times too.

>Hitler wasn't that bad

my progress in the last 6 months

kind of rigged the """test"""
i get only moderate results...wtf

eg. you like healthy nature - left
eg. you want to fuck - left

pretty happy with this

Cucks
Not authoritarian enough

doesnt seem like progress to me, more like regression...
moved to the left and to the authoritarian side

The test is biased as fuck. It doesn't really let people get to the "Helicopter Pilots" zone, yet it puts all the political parties there regardless of what they actually are.

where did all the leftists in here come from?
I just get "Get Off My Lawn"

''Proof''. Just look at the fucking test. Over half of the questions are arbitrarily determined to be either authoritarian/liberal or left/right, and half of the time I don't even know what the test creator thinks is a ''liberal'' or ''authoritarian'' position. ''The enemy of my enemy is my friend'', what the fuck is that supposed to be? Is that a liberal or authoritarian position? Left or right? It's neither, but in the creator's biased imagination it probably is.

>Oh you're a decent human being - you must be liberal leftist!
Of course people like Sup Forumsacks are more politically literate than your average idiot and that's why everyone here doesn't get a left-liberal position, but the focus group is clearly the average idiot, 99% of people who make the test and share it on Faceberg or wherever.

im not a commie wtf

Maybe you are

Idk these tests don't match up as much as I thought they would

here just made the ""test"" fast again. predictable

i identify with the mindset of right wingers more, but i am well off 22 year old so havnt been jaded into hating every aspect of government like a lot of republicans

how would you interpret this?

Is it true that that the political spectrum is defined by people getting assmad about being fucked by the opposing side?

Hello Sargon

Thanks, I lol'd

S a g e