WHY CAN'T THEY FUCKING REPEAL IT?! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?! I PAY 3...

WHY CAN'T THEY FUCKING REPEAL IT?! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?! I PAY 3,000 DOLLARS A YEAR FOR SHIT I DON'T FUCKING USE! I DON'T CARE IF I GET SICK! I CARE ABOUT MY MONEY GOING TO THIS BULLSHIT! AND I HEAR PREMIUMS ARE GOING TO INCREASE NEXT YEAR?! CONGRESS, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND SAVE ME FROM THIS FINANCIAL HELL! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

healthcare.gov/glossary/cost-sharing-reduction/
healthcare.gov/health-coverage-exemptions/hardship-exemptions/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

quick! get sick so you can have your moneys worth

Welcome to Canadian hell. Get ready to not even be able to see a doctor because line-ups and equality for everyone.

>Americans spend twice a year on what I do for healthcare
>Still don't have universal healthcare

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*uses free inhaler*

AHAHAHAHA

you know (((why)))

I thought Jews hated Obamacare?!

Are you ready for single payer? It's coming!

Jews CREATED Obamacare you dumb chimp

17D Chutes and Ladders user. Kelly is not a Republican. The trial balloon story that Bannon is pushing for raise in the top marginal rate to 44%. Watch Trump (like the good goy he is) pivot to ruling as an independent from here on in. The bizarre timing of his unpopular push for repeal of the ACA was planned to galvanize support for single payer.

If you're not part of the solution, there's almost always profit to be made in prolonging the problem.

Most of the Rs voting against the repeal probably get tons of money from the healthcare industry.

What a load of BS. The Canadian system isn't perfect but it sure as hell beats the American system - especially if you're really sick.

you know (((why))) user

They can, they don't want to

my insurance is 30 a month
get a better job, faggot

Depends where you live. Also, when you need a transplant or any serious surgery you will wait in line like a good goy.

I have a great job, faggot. This is the lowest deductible I could have gotten.

You need to realize that the GOP is utterly useless and pray to god that Trump ends up destroying both parties somehow

>you need a transplant
No shit. You think American grow replacement organs in their backyards? They'll wait just as long and insurance wont cover getting you on top of the list.

>any serious surgery
Not true. Any live threatening trauma is treated top priority. Elective surgery, maybe you'll wait. Especially for cosmetic surgery.
Nice thing is that jews and goys wait the same time.

>implying jews will wait in line with the other goys in Canada
>implying they just don't go to the US for actual important healthcare
I would rather have a healthcare that I pay for than being in a lineup behind some nigger family and their 10 spawn.

All caps, so it must be true.

If you didn't have insurance and got sick my tax dollars would pay for your indigent care.

OP, you whine like a bitch slapped catholic school sixth grade girl.

Grow up and take responsibility for your life.

>implying jews will wait in line with the other goys in Canada
They do but I don't usually wait either.
>implying they just don't go to the US for actual important healthcare
They can even go to India where it's a lot cheaper than in the US and better quality treatments.
>I would rather have a healthcare that I pay for than being in a lineup behind some nigger family and their 10 spawn.
Well you think US insurers don't cover nigger families with 10 spawns? Well they do and you'll wait just as here for an appointment. What's causing line-ups are doctors not managing their patients. It's not the healthcare system.

Fuck off. I want to use my money for what I want and not be held hostage by the fucking niggers in Washington. If I get sick I promise I'll die on your doorstep.

>Aussie tax rate
>"""""FREE""""

How does it feel to know a black man did what was best for Americans?

I'm an American. This is KILLING my bottom line. So, fuck off roach.

That law SAVES tens of thousands of lives everyday.

Supposed to double next year also...

>SAVES tens of thousands of lives everyday.
Let them die. I am being driven into poverty to save them.

i don't care about the obese, niggers, or obese niggers

fuck off roach

Google Cloward-Piven

Google Cloward-Piven

Google Cloward-Piven

Google Cloward-Piven

>not be held hostage by the fucking niggers in Washington
How does that work exactly? You elect a president who says he's get rid of obongocare and replace it. That failed because no one understands what's replacing it. Then he says he'll get rid of it first so he doesn't have to explain what the replacement is really about. But that fails as well because he doesn't play nice. Did you elect the right person for this?

I know a woman who was paying $1700 a month until she reached the age to qualify for Medicaid. I thought she was insane for paying that, but she was a cancer survivor and worried about remission and bankrupting her family if she had no coverage.

I'll be penalized on my tax return if I don't have health insurance for 12/12 months.

Congress is the only one that can pass legislation. The President can't do shit.

How much income do you have?
If you have or get a Silver plan you probably can qualify for additional cost sharing reduction.
healthcare.gov/glossary/cost-sharing-reduction/
There is also a truckload of hardship exemptions built into the law that let you forgo having coverage without penalty if it's a legit burden for you.
healthcare.gov/health-coverage-exemptions/hardship-exemptions/

35k a year on average.

Yeah but didn't he say he would do that? Doesn't that mean he (his party) needs to work with all congress to get it done?

If you've been paying attention to our media, the Republicans did nothing but scream "Repeal Obamacare" and once Trump got into office, enough of them became as bad as the Democrats, and Trump can't do anything.

He keeps introducing new workarounds to get it repealed but there's two or three holdouts and Congress is so fucked that only three dissenting votes tanks the whole piece of legislation. It's really just two or three fucking faggots that are causing this. The President can only do so much. Now he is content to let Obamacare collapse on its own which FUCKING SUCKS because that means I have to KEEP PAYING FOR THIS SHIT!

"Bizarre timing?" Not sure what you mean, the Republicans promised this shit for 7 years and a lot of voter voted just to get rid of it.

Finally they held all the card. It was the perfect time.

They just never actually though they'd get the chance, so the opportunity was of no great value as they had no plan. They thought Hillary would win and they're ceremonially vote to repeal Obamacare another 40 times.

Why can't you dipshits ever just recognize MASSIVE failure by the GOP Congress and Trump? It's right in front of your sycophantic fucking faces.

You know you don't have to pay the mandate? They've never enforced it. If you don't want healtcare don't buy it.

It's not like you're getting fined monthly, they just take the money out of your tax return. So if you're good with your taxes you shouldn't really pay anything.

Or are you just one of these LARPING whiney bitches? I bet you're still on your fucking parent's plan and don't even know how ANY of this shit works.

I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO GET THE MONEY TAKEN OUT OF MY TAX RETURN AT ALL! AT ALL! IT IS MY MONEY! MINE!

Because its a tumor wrapped around the spinal cord. You can't just rip it out.

PAY

MY

MEDICAL

BILLS

My theory on the current plan from Trump and the Republicans is that Trump will take action on Obamacare if possible and give Republicans cover for 2018.

>If Trump takes executive action on Obamacare and it goes bad the Republicans can say Trump took executive action but they are not responsible.

>If Trump takes executive action and it goes fine the Republicans will try to say they were with Trump the whole time.

>If Republican congressman repeal Obamacare and it goes good or bad the Dems are going to label them all killers.

IMHO, the best purely political option is to allow Obamacare rates continue to skyrocket and point to John McCancer, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, and Democrats for not voting to even discuss Obamacare.

Let the American people know that the vote failed because of John McCancer and until these votes are on board they can expect more trouble from Obamacare.

Keep in mind all this trouble with Obamacare is placed squarely on Dems and Obama. Do NOT take the yoke off their shoulders until it becomes completely unbearably and the Dems either rush to the table to help or continue to lose power.

That puts you under 400% FPL necessary to get premium subsidies (295% of 2016 FPL for FY17), so is net of them? Sadly, the cutoff for cost sharing reductions is 250% or $30,150 only $2K less than your current salary.

Well, luckily my income is being reduced drastically in a few weeks. Maybe I can readjust my plan then.

This, the best thing republicans can do is go
>hey we TRIED to do something about it, but the democrats + McCain stonewalled us the whole way
>they're the ones that passed it to begin with, so it's their fault if it fails
I'm honestly surprised the democrats actually fought it instead of saccing a couple low level senators and making them vote for a repeal with the republicans to put the healthcare issue on the republicans, too bad the democrats suck at 24d backgammon.

Suspicious of what looks on the surface to be a massive fuckup that in reality could turn out to be just what was needed to fertilize support for single payer, that's all. I'm not the only one seeing it, so no need to chimp out and be a dick about it. I'm neither a Trump or a Republican supporter btw.

CBO office report on Healthcare was all lies by obama holdovers and CNN/Time Warner conspiracy. Just posted. Share. Send to White House.

JEWS

>enough of them became as bad as the Democrats
>two or three fucking faggots that are causing this.
So it's not Trump but he said he'd "fix it" and he can do it but he's not able to negotiate.

>Resigned from CNN
Fake news about fake news.

seriously thank you

Then why is it called Obamacare?

He wrote the bill. Congress passed it.

>deny the enemy victory at all costs

Remember the old tale where two women calmed, to the king, to be the mother of a child. The king ordered the baby to be cut in half and shared by the two. When the sword was about to fall one woman screamed and decided to forfeit her claim to save the child. It was then the king knew who really cared for the baby and who the real mother was.

You can spot the evil by observing who is willing to destroy something to prevent another from 'victory'. Remember when Obama's administration "closed" all the outdoor memorials and booted veterans off? Institutional democrats are pure evil.

Every bill they wrote would have increased how much you pay. Why did you want them to pass?

>Not opting out and deciding to "pay" the fine
>Not withholding your health insurance status on taxes which you are able to legally do
>mfw I literally paid nothing this year.

I thought it was supposed to be gone in the first 100 days lmao

So why doesn't Trump write a bill for Congress to pass?

That was a huge mistake.

Also, >Congress
To clarify only Democrats voted for it and all Republicans that were present voted against it on Christmas Eve Night December 24, 2009.

"The bill then passed, also 60–39, on December 24, 2009, with all Democrats and two independents voting for it, and all Republicans against (except Jim Bunning, who did not vote)."

Actually it's sort of based on the GOP health care plan from 1993. No wonder republicans have a hard time repealing it.

Because Obamacare is still in place and any bill passed over top Obamacare becomes Obamacare+Trumpcare Addons.

>Bill wrote by Obama and voted and passed by only Democrats on Christmas Eve Night and known as Obamacare is now the Republicans fault
Really makes you think.

>insurance is a private service
>obamacare makes purchasing insurance mandatory under threat of fine

((Nothing)) odd about that

That makes no fucking sense. Why doesn't he write a repeal bill that actually does what he said wants to happen?

I guess back then Republicans were actually caring more about those without coverage because of no money or pre-existing conditions.

tfw exempt

you should move.

>two or three people tanked it
i think you forgot about the senate democrats

They aren't people, they don't count.

Trump said his plan for replacing most aspects of Obama’s health-care law is all but finished. Although he was coy about its details — “lower numbers, much lower deductibles” — he said he is ready to unveil it alongside Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

“It’s very much formulated down to the final strokes. We haven’t put it in quite yet but we’re going to be doing it soon,” Trump said. He noted that he is waiting for his nominee for secretary of health and human services, Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), to be confirmed.

Where did this bill go?

Smaller country and enjoy paying huge fucking taxes for all those student Africans.

>That makes no fucking sense.
It is not my problem that you do not understand how all this works.

>Why doesn't he write a repeal bill that actually does what he said wants to happen?
Because Obama writing a law is not what a president is suppose to do especially on a huge part of the economy and everyones lives such as health care.

Congress is suppose to do all this but Obama is an idiot and as a result Dems lost over a 1000 seats across the country since Obamacare passed and the presidency in 2016.

Obamcare is a huge mistake and Dems are still losing because of it.

Obamacare is a pharmaceutical scam. Republicans won't repeal it because they are being lobbied not to. This is why I love Trump, he is the only person in Washington actually standing against obamascam.

it was based on Mitt Romney's plan! that was a big deal when it was discussed years ago before passing. hell, some people were calling it "romneycare."

if its killing your bottom line, you bust be in a marginal line of work.

Trump promised he would repeal Obamacare, get insurance to everybody, lower costs, and raise the quality of care. He also said he had a bill that would do this. That bill has never materialized. Why?

Tens of thousands of lives that shouldn't be saved. Before Obongocare anyone who could afford health insurance had it cheaply, and now that it's government mandated it's not cheap unless you're a jobless leech or get destitute wages.

The problem with "those without coverage because of no money or pre-existing conditions" is that Insurance and Health Care companies are not charities.

Felling bad for people who can not pay or people with pre-existing conditions does not actually mean a damn thing to insurance companies or doctors/hospitals.

No amount of bleeding heart, Muh Emotions based liberal agenda will change the fact that insurance and health care services actually cost money that someone has to pay or the insurance and medical care services go out of business and no one gets health care.

>it was based on Mitt Romney's plan!
Why is it called OBAMACARE?!!!!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when libs blamed OBAMACARE on Republicans or even Trump sometimes.

"The bill then passed, also 60–39, on December 24, 2009, with all Democrats and two independents voting for it, and all Republicans against (except Jim Bunning, who did not vote)."

>trump promised

Stopped reading right there

>good thing i'll be poorer soon so i can afford healthcare
I was the same way until I got a bureaucratic job. Paying $100/mo for a $6000 deductible, (which you may as well not even have at all) because everything else was 3 times as expensive.

didn't fox news start calling it that because the real name of the act was too long for TV?

i get that no republicans voted for it yeah, but would anyone expect them to? it was a bill championed by a black democrat - republicans hate that shit.

Pretty much. People don't seem to realize that this failure indicates that Trump is either incompetent or powerless. Either way, he's not who they thought he was.

If you don't think Trump was lying when he said he had "pretty much down for the final details" which would solve all our healthcare problems, then his new plan to increase the suffering of Americans to try to pressure democrats rather than unveil this golden bill seems pretty strange.

>Trump promised he would repeal Obamacare, get insurance to everybody, lower costs, and raise the quality of care.
And he is doing what a president can do to pressure the Congress whose responsibility it is to vote and pass a bill that the president can sign. If John McCancer, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, and the Dems vote no there is not much Trump can do. The president taking too much power over such a thing is what lead to OBAMACARE in the first place and look at how much of a failure that has been.

>He also said he had a bill that would do this. That bill has never materialized. Why?
This is what the Republicans were pushing to start. If you expect Trump to have a full bill ready without the process that Congress must take to form a bill and vote to pass and then the president to sign... it looks like you got fooled.

Obamacare should stay in place and allow the rates to continue to skyrocket. Let the weight of Obamas failure to hang around the Dems neck until it and they die. Either complete and total repeal or let it die.

>fox news
user, please. Don't speak of Faux Jews on this site. Go back to /r/T_D with that shit.

>i get that no republicans voted for it yeah, but would anyone expect them to?
Let it continue to haunt the Dems like it has for the past years since it past.

Let Obamacare take down as much of the Democrat party as possible and at this point you could say it has cost the Dems dearly.

>I DON'T CARE IF I GET SICK!
Well, the people who would have to pay for your uninsured ass do care, so GET INSURANCE FAGGOT.

>If I get sick I promise I'll die on your doorstep.

Nope - taxpayers pick up the bill.

Stop being a whiney little crybaby shitstain and grow up.

Abuse the shit out of it. Find a way to cost them as much as you can. The sooner this program goes bankrupt, the sooner people will have to admit that electing a nigger was a terrible idea.

>He is doing what a president can do
Congress is responsible for passing a budget. The president writes budgets which Congress can completely ignore if they want to. He is expected to. It helps him articulate what he wants to happen. Why couldn't he do this for a health care bill? "This is what I would do, Congress. Just saying." Provide some details, point out which trade-offs you would take, etc. A president could do this. Trump has not. And he jumped to Plan: Use American Wallets for Leverage rather than try. So not "everything."

>If you expected Trump to have a full bill ready
I didn't. He said he did. Evidently that was a lie. Surprise surprise.

its a jewish healthcare plan.

the democrats wanted it, the republicans wanted it.

the "let it fail" argument kind of sucks - wouldn't it be better to pass legislation that improved obamacare or otherwise helped americans with the health insurance problems that we have?

that other user specifically mentioned that his premiums are rising - i find it hard to believe that literally nothing can be done about that.

then another user mentioned his healthcare in england being awesome. is america so weak that we can't do better than england? christ, we have so much bargaining power because of our size - we should be able to get awesome deals on prescription drugs at least!

Bah, Obama needed 2 years to allow that shit. Trump needs more time, more effort, he is very close. But you can't expect to change a law that has been activated for 6 or more years in just 8 months

Why didnt she just save the 1700 a month and pay the costs herself

>it was a bill championed by a black democrat - republicans hate that shit.
>UHHH RACISM MUCH, GOY?!
Neck yourself.

>He is very close
>No closer than a year ago
user, don't be a bootlicker. We were 1 vote away from higher premiums and deductibles, not a solution.

>Pays 3,000 a year for healthcare that will save his life someday.
>Thinks this is a lot

Get off my board welfare queen. Fuck you. Your plan is likely subsidized, by the way.

>Pls vote so we can find a real solution later
>Literally the only thing Congress has done so far
>If Trump had a solution he'd have offered it
>But he doesn't have any substantial ideas, just empty promises