Won't a border wall mean we'll have less Latinas?

Won't a border wall mean we'll have less Latinas?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ec7_1360069338
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exactly.

They weren't letting me fuck them anyway

border wall wont stop the spics here legally from reproducing, just from importing more of their illegal brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers and nieces and nephews

Yeah you know how the hot ones get here OP?

They fly here and go through customs. Only the trash comes across through the desert.

They all look the same. Maybe the border wall would help prevent the Clone Wars.

you know the hot ones will still find some cuck with citizenship to marry them

>Won't a border wall mean we'll have less Latinas?

no it means they have to fuck us to stay

all they want is your seed so they can get welfare... and they are batshit crazy and end up with a better mustache than most of /pol.... one shanked my buddy for fucking her too hard.

As if those clones would even be willing to speak to anyone less than Chad.

>all wearing tit curtains

I love how women have no fucking idea how to dress themselves. Unless she's 7% body fat, a woman wearing those type of clothes looks frumpy as fuck.

Yes and that's a good thing.

>those clavicles

why the fuck are they built like running backs but their """"men"""" look like progeria-ridden troll dolls?

How is more intact white penises a bad thing?

I'm glad someone noticed the cookie cutter twins on the left

Oh please Paco, dont sell your prostitutes here it wont work

OP is a faggot

*fewer

>Judging and dismissing a women over fucking clavicles

Die sad and alone faggot

don't like that? then let's take a gander at those jawlines shall we?

The majority of illegal immigrants from mexico and south america are men who intend to work and return their earnings to their desperate Mexican families. As long as stupid latina bitches continue to worship dead gods, their already enormous populations will continue to replicate and fail to educate. The wall will not create a shortage of human beings who are self appointed objects. Don't worry your sub human degenerate heads about it.

>What is Puerto Rican master race
Neck yourself

Yes and a repeal of the 1965 immigration act. We can finally be white again

stay strong anons

Stay strong (((Anons)))

Dear god I surely hope so

>Nigger-Tier filth
>Master Race

Pick one, Puerto Ricans are niggers if they were mestizos. Actually you know what, They have 6% nigger in them so that could be why.

they look like the men

Mestizos are almost as low as niggers, nobody but an obsessive race-mixer would want them here.

won't a white majority mean that latinas/latinos will eventually get assimilated both ethnically and culturally?

Kind of scares me to be honest, knowing my grandkids won't look anything like me

don't trust anyone ... not even user

>My kids won't look like me

Then maybe you should leave my friend. Mup Beep

dunno m8, if thats the price of assimilation so be it

Those are not white hispanics

>we'll have less Latinas?
fewer
the word you are looking for is fewer you fucking spic

Says the inbred neo-nazi
Tell me about the amazing genetics of the western Pennsylvanians? World renown genetics I'm sure.

>Pennsylvanians are niggers, us (((Mestizos))) have the greatest genes

Funny coming from someone that looks like this

And I'm guessing you are a (((white))) Hispanic right?

they look malnourished desu

White Hispanics aren't real, You're probably talking about Castizos or Europeans from South America.

They're really old, Mestizos age the fastest.

You can always go to Mexico and they'll fuck you cause you're white, but now they won't be able to leech off our government.

That's not me. I'm merely pointing out that here you are trying to claim superiority because your skin is white when you would look just like them if your skin was brown. I know of no beautiful women who come from Pennsylvania, no world class athletes, no philosophers, no famous politicians, yet you claim genetic superiority? Seems to me you are in the same class as these brown people. Seek help you are delusional if you think your skin color is gonna get you anywhere amongst the white race.

>Implying the average Sup Forumstard ever has sex

Are they sisters or related?

Taylor Swift is a product of ours my spic friend. Mexifornia would have beautys like her too if it weren't for spics flooding into it.

MODS
SAGE
MODS
SAGE
MODS
SAGE
THIS FUCKING THREAD EVERY HOUR FUCK YOU NIGGERS

They're probably about 95% white.

Yes, that's the point.

>one shanked my buddy
They do get stabby sometimes.

border wall wont stop the spics here legally from reproducing, just from importing more of their illegal brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers and nieces and nephews

but the RWDS will

they become entitled, with either white bitch or half ghetto attitudes here.

Much better to come through and bang them down there. They appreciate you much more, much more humble.

t. bang around in mexico and south america on the regular

am i the only one that thinks they look like trannies?

illegal aliens are not the hot ones

and they all get raped by the coyotes who smuggle them across the border

> 1 post by this ID
SAGE

>he fell for the latina meme

Don't worry brehs

Yes, thats the point. Remove spics

End Birthright Citizenship and Repeal DACA

Were talking about western Pennsylvania here. All you could come up with is a Jewish prop singer? You are no more special than the brown people you try to shit on. Neo-nazis like you give the white race a bad name. If I could have it my way you guys would be gassed along with all the niggers and kikes.

Fpbp

Yes, and that's a good thing.

You have to go back. Now.

Latinas age just as bad as, if not worse than, Japs. They're gorgeous up to and potentially through their 40s, and then just go to shit overnight.

This is how most women look like here, even the young ones, just fuck my shit up famalam :(
Fuck this country

so posting these ugly wetbacks. I'm sick of it. this is your warning

not gonna work spic. everyone knows they hit the wall at 18 and then bloat like fucking blimps. they age the worst out of all the races.

>You have to go back. Now
To where, whiteboi? Multiple countries in Europe?

You mean fewer, not less.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I'm grateful that I can't tell what the fuck that potato of a picture is supposed to be.

>Those jawlines

yeah, I'm not 100% on them being 'female'

as someone living in south florida, THIS is what it looks like. THIS. take a good look at it.
there's not a ton of angie varonas running around, it's THIS.

>Don't deport me, por favor...
>I'll do anything..

>Latinas
they turn into fat goblins by age 25 or their first child, whichever comes first

Fewer

Stop acting like you all look the same. Mexican women don't look like this

A Mestizo kid choking a cat, don't worry it's survived

If all Mexicans looked like this and weren't a bunch of fat welfare moochers or gang members, no one would care.
Then again, these people would've moved here legally.

what about the cat tho?

I've never met a hot latina that was over the age of 23. They all peak at 16

Fortunately yes.

No, it just means there will be less illegal Latinas.

I'm going to make a le 56% edit out of this, be right back.

Yes the cat survived, however these three didn't

liveleak.com/view?i=ec7_1360069338

They look like southern Italians.

>bait thread
>said "pretty brown girls" still are ugly under a pound of makeup
>1
>post
>by
>this
>ID
Sage and report.

My grandfather is fully Italian and he looks whiter then them.

hilarious how this is SO accurate. they are absolutely ruining the beauty of americans. now were ugly people thanks to them

We went from the forth tallest nation to the thirty-sixth in just 50 years because of them. The average white american is still above 6"0"

Lmfao. There are no such thing as white hispanics.
If there was, they'd be it. Their father is straight up WASP white.

Latinas aren't as good as the videos make out. Oh Lord the smell.

this

Probably a northern one then.

Whites from Latin America who aren't mix such as Southern Brazilians are listed as Hispanic. If there was such a thing it would be for them and Castizos. It's merely a false flag so people won't get upset about demographic change.

Nope he's from South Italy

6'2 checking in. i tower over these brown manlets. its fucking sad though, id take being the short guy in a country of tall whites than the tall guy in a country of short browns.

Yeah people need to stop thinking latinas get hotter with age, they age the worst out of any race on the earth, After the age of like 26-28 the vast majority of them will turn into jubba the hut over night.

this is closer to the truth desu

Those "whites" from latin america are so rare they're not even worth talking about.

Most Brazilian Americans are from the Southern Region which is mostly white. But even they are in small numbers.