Western Sharia

Picture is spot-on. We all know the problem is niggers, but I really hate Western Sharia. It's not that women decide to cover their breasts because they prefer modesty, no, it's the law, it's the law that women must cover their nipples and areola but fat fucking grave dodger McGee can flop his man tits wherever he goes. That's grade-A fucked up and I want a God Damn discussion. Let's bury this archaic shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/27/report-realdolls-15k-a-i-powered-sex-robot-talks-learns/
youtu.be/Qd3QDTPgkOg
femen.org/bullied-to-death-the-story-of-lucas-hertzman/
youtu.be/9EhpmkrZCF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she has jewish eyes

>being a faggot is ok
since when?

Why even go topless in such a chilly country?

She has a tattoo of a diamond on her forearm. Also utterly irrelevant. I'm baffled so many are blind to Western Sharia when we decry stricter forms. Can we not see our own backward nature? I mentioned niggers already but this really spoils the lives of everyone. Step out of your comfort zone and think about it.

Clothing is a construct. Not law.

Why wink at a pencil? Is it illegal?

So hard to reach you people.

Since moot is a gigantic faggot, disarmed the word faggot by having everyone on this site call each other faggot, and promulgating the in joke that it isn't ok to be a faggot. You sir, are a humongous faggot for asking.

Nordic master race truly

Neither of them are really okay. Have some fucking decency.

But I know for a fact that, the right pic is okay in all Scandi countries.

Unless they talk about Facebook, then it's because muh US freedums

Because men don't go around showing their nipples to get sexual attention.

who need shitria when you can have lovable fembots?

She's mentally ill. Look at her left arm. She's a cutter.

I think men topless should be illegal too tbqh.

>says women shouldn't be shamed
>tries to shame people into thinking the same way as them

wew lads

>man with no hijab

why is this ok?

>woman with no hijab

when this is not?

You really don't have to see the scars to know that a topless girl with purple hair and SJW crap written on her body is mentally ill.

communism is never ok

No idea what you're going on about, OPee, but a sure wouldn't mind burying my seed in that degenerate lefty on the right ;^)

Western "sharia" is basic human decency. Men don't have 2 mamaries that induce arousal for the other sex sticking out of their chest.

I say women should be able to go topless in public. Hardly any of them ever would because it would make a huge scene, but it should be legal I say. It's legal in Canada, and mostly you wouldn't ever notice because you never see women actually doing it.

Is that a man?

Do what you want.
I won't be listening if you are unhappy that ugly men are staring. I also won't be listening when you can't find a good man because your 29yo titties look like old leather.

Missed the message, don't disagree, but Western Sharia maybe exists? Comment?
So what does clothing do? And why must it be legal? Seriously there are legal shirts and illegal shirts based on area, and no shirt is illegal for women only. All women, not one or two, all of them.
I'm sorry for all the extraneous propaganda, for the love of Pete I wanted a discussion, a good one.
This is a start. Now make it law.
Yeah, we were born too young. Discuss the now, futureboy. I have dreams of hot places and time dilation too. But they are dreams. I'm discussing law. LAW dammit!

Specific to a general discussion. Weak. How do I fix this?

Then Islam is a religion for you. Cover your legs above the knee while you're at it. And of course stop cutting any hair and wear a turban to keep things neat, ish.

'lil deep 'lil soon. Please slow it down and focus on LAWS.

pic should be legal for this board, anyone want to remind me what earns a ban?

could've picked a girl with a better rack ffs

The majority of women who want to walk around topless/nude are specifically the type who should be clothed, from what I've seen.

THANK YOU SKELETON

I honestly don't care if sluts wanna show off their tits.

right looks better with a shirt on.

I want you to notice something here. Do you see the light difference around the nipple and surrounding skin? This man has breasts.
I do not think we should be showing breasts here. This is a family site

For the same reasoning for why exposing one's genitalia in public is stigmatized.

Like genitalias, female breasts are a pivotal part of sexual reproduction, which is why they are highly sexualized to a degree on par with both male & female genitalias.

Clever nod to the nigger problem.
Angels weep over this one. In Vietnam occasionally a soldier would shoot themselves in the foot to avoid the requirements of a soldier. An overwhelming majority of blacks will cash out the second broken wing tactics look winning. And they screw their lives.

A more important discussion but frankly difficult answers requiring major freedom restrictions which actually goes against my initial message. Yes, complications that was supposed to be part of the discussion. What discussion?

pic is a fit human. A fine example.

ta på er kläder för i helvete, jävla freaks

if this is legal, then groping should be legal too

Neither is acceptable. Being a little manboy faggot posing with his shirt off, wearing a flowery garland like a woman, with a dour look on his face, and holding himself to look as unmanly and ungainly as possible is just as wrong as being a whore with dyed purple hair posing topless to promote confusion of genders while holding herself to look as physically repulsive as possible. Both are haram.

>Discuss the now, futureboy.
I am faglord
breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/27/report-realdolls-15k-a-i-powered-sex-robot-talks-learns/
youtu.be/Qd3QDTPgkOg

kek

I don't get it? Why is it okay to show that woman's tits on the left, but not the one on the right?

Shit I didn't notice the scars or the tattoo or nose ring. She's worse than I thought.
Both are haram. Man and women should both cover their hair, except at prayer. Their at the least the married women should wear scarves and all men should bare their heads before God.

ayoooooooooo!

Sure, I I should be able to touch your face, tweak your nose, pat your cheeks.

Space is cultural for sure. I'm discussing law.

If the female to the right is a natural brunette, she's exactly my type. To bad she's mentally ill. I am a fairly successful white male with a prosperous future in motion and I would gladly support her as she raised our children in our loving home.

I went to to best place in the word. The very best place. I could discuss politics. I had access to everyone in the free world. I asked about Western Sharia. And I saw the truth. Culture hypnotized them all. The free ones are so rare, so shamed, they are ostracized.

Eeeeh. We the abomination of live. Failure. Only gay sex and black pussy shows like American Gods can save us. Cry for us the human race.

>it's the law that women must cover their nipples
actually it's not even in jesusland, keep pretending you're repressed though

It's not ok cuz she has boobs look bad

You know only women have a problem with other women showing their nipple. Women will use this as some sort of anti-male movement but really it is just ugly women with gross tits that are against this.

Neither is OK

is that the chick from ray bluthers awesome adventure with chicks and her ex bliffs?

Tits are gross

Neither is okay. One is a disgusting faggot other is a disgusting dyke

Lol

> Neither is OK
But one is legal and the other isn't.
*rub fingers that one person gets it*

>bitch tits aren't a sexual organ
>mammary glands are

You're a winner.

Stop sexualizing male nipples

a better question, why is the boy better looking then the chick?

Women are too irresponsible for their tits and the third worlders in our countries are too irresponsible to deal with seeing them. If a cop sees a kid walking around flashing a wallet full of money the cop will likely tell the kid to put the wallet away. There's no law about it because everyone else generally agrees and they teach kids not to run around waving wallets in people's faces, because at some point a coon will take notice and take that wallet. Even just dressing slutty will get you molested in minority areas, going full tits out won't end well. This is also why there are Muslim women who voluntarily wear the burka and value it, it's not oppression it's a defence mechanism. On August 12th there's going to be a slutwalk in Detroit. Assuming they don't find an excuse to cancel it, pay close attention to what happens there.

The guy on the left killed himself.

femen.org/bullied-to-death-the-story-of-lucas-hertzman/

I never thought of it as an ok vs not ok issue, I just think men are alot less likely to have their boobs grabbed

This is objectively more correct than

I find both to be equally disturbing and unnecessary. Just wear a shirt, please.

>this
can't but the genie back in the bottle without serious problems

How do you function? No swimming or beaches? Do you sit down to pee? You can't ever have played any sports or been inside a gym. The fuck is wrong with you?

I agree both of these women should be covering their breasts... neither seem to need bras but they should cover none the less.

If you walk around the capital in Japan topless you would have been tackled by police, and it wasn't because they were wester or under Sharia it's because it's the natural fucking thing to do, maybe if your in some small village and no one gives a fuck it's no big deal but in public it's shameful.

who would have though devoting your life to an aimless and wholly superficial branch of feminism would leave you empty inside.

why don't we just tell leftists that muslims are the reason that societal standards are different between men and women?

they're stupid enough to believe it

I'm watching civilization collapse from moral decay and degeneracy, and it sadden me because I can do nothing but watch as we are all reduced to either becoming savages or replaced by savages.

It's legal to be completely naked here but still you don't see women going with their breasts exposed, unless you're in a sauna.

I woudln't normally do this but in the interest of discussion.
A change of perspective.

Do a lot of drunk guys go around naked?

Neither are ok and they both look like women.

Conflating legal and OK. Exactly my point. No one goes there.

Because she would be raped by refugees.

youtu.be/9EhpmkrZCF0

Yeah, though mostly in sauna and/or swimming. Haven't been to festivals much but I'd figure those places have the occasional naked party animal

Explain please.
Anything to discuss the issue.

going topless in ontario is legal
but i've never seen it once, not even in summer

Im naked all the time

Explain this Sup Forums

I live in Eugene, Oregon... I see women topless quite often in town. Riding bikes, laying out near the river. I don't think it's illegal in some places.

As far as internet is concerned, that's the choice of the individual sites...

youre right

Seen it. Ontario, not even once.

Is it weird that I see a merchant?

Are all traps larping faggots?