my brain has been fuckin scrambled by this multiculti shit

bus seats.
sage
slide thread
DWS killed Seth Rich.

critical hide rolls

I thought they were chicks in burkas

Invasion of the trash bags

This has to have been a lefty false flag or Norwegians are generally thick as shit.

Bus is for poor people in my home

pol would rather have their future wives and daughters wear (((yoga pants))) to advertise their ass to every passing man than wear the hijab.

Pod people

You got me

This needs to be spread.

The only reason they are in our land is because of (())

We need to cut the problem at it's source.

You people need to wear glasses goddamn

That's hot.

oh fuck you got me

Comfy.

Are those bus seats or burkas?

You fuckin bamboozled me OP.

Fuckin sick of seat-cushion people in my civilization

Islam is evil and they should stop bringing their problems to the west.

lotta Sith Lords for a hired bus

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>How does this make you feel?
Are those seats of Muslim "women" in their burkas?

you got me fucker

They remind me of tents. Tents get me thinking about my gay fantasy of being a young boy molested by a scout leader. Stick it in my mouth.

It's just a bus...

What the fuck y u do dis

Let those low-IQ mongrels dress how they want.

What is wrong with this picture? this looks cleaner than most public buses.

>poor little white bus