Sup Forums, how do we stop things like this?

Sup Forums, how do we stop things like this?

>tranny
>Christian

None of this makes sense.

>"teehee, I'm on your side, guys"
>"by the way, I'm a fan of communism"

It's just ironic

also
>christian
>communism is good
>russian/american/german

this must be a trol account or someone trying to fit in somewhere he can't never fit

That is one confused non-binary-gender-parental-unitfucka.

Well, you guys wanted to play identity politics, now deal with the consequences.

pretty sure mental hospitals have existed for a while.

Ignore them as much as possible and keep making fun of ancaps

>tfw I'm unironically the exact same
B-but I'm not like the other girls!

Use them as our "allies" until we win.

>anti-racism
kill

They dilute our movement. We need to be clear on who we are and who we are not. We are not a bunch of tranny lovers. Only use for these degenerates in the future is for human shields.

You can
a. Reject a people who are willing to fight for you because some jews planted an idea in your head of who the good and bad goys are
b. accept trans people and have more people standing with you against the globalists
I get wanting to stick to your ideals, but us fighting is exactly what the jews want, it's exactly why they're waving us around in front of your face. We need to stand together.

nice try shill

find them and beat them?

Trannys don't share values with us, they might be fighting for us but that's only to save their asses.

>ancap
Shocking.

We're disgusting pitiful wretches and I recognize that. I want normal people to succeed and I will fight for that.

>when you're so mentally ill you would fight for the people that want you gone

>anti rascism
wew

by stopping these shitty slide threads. saged

I guess I should just do nothing then? Just wait for whoever wins to kill me? Is this the blackpill?

>Tfw I'm a literal Christian Ancap Tranny.
Is suicide the only way or camwhoring first for repressed faggots?

If you're repressed just get on hormones and let them make life livable and if that doesn't work you can still suicide (that was my plan but I'm fine with living now).
I'd recommend not being a camwhore I've seen what it does to people and it drains their soul.

Stop what?
That person is going so many directions as once he's going nowhere.

You were born that way and there is nothing that can fix your mental illness sadly. The only way to help our movement is to join the lefties.

I'm trying for hormones, unfortunately I've got to wait a couple of years to finish college and move out of my parents' house before I can get away with that. I'm thinking I might do spiro for 6 months next year and then low dose Oestrogen for 6 months after, just before I move out so nothing too noticeable will happen but I'll want to kill myself less and not be at much risk.
For the camwhoring though I've really got no opposition to it, if I start hating it I'll start hating it and can quit but best case scenario I'll have some money coming in illegally that I can use to buy weed with barely any paper trail.

>join the lefties.
No, I tried that once. Never again. Maybe if they at least had the decency to be ashamed of being subhuman, but they're proud of it and want to force constantly increasing levels of degeneracy on everyone. I can't stand it and I can't keep my power level hidden that well anymore.

>but I'll want to kill myself less
No you won't.

Well the quality of life of being a little bit more feminine is something I can't really say won't make me less suicidal. Sure I've got other problems but being able to at least pass for femboy will definitely help.

How old are you? If you wait until you're completely masculinized to transition you'll really regret it.
Hormones really aren't noticeable for a long time. Even if you don't want to go to an informed consent clinic and get a dirt cheap prescription you can order off the internet. I stayed in boymode and it took me over a year before people ever started calling me she ever. If you want to hide it it's incredibly easy to do.
And try to get some therapy with it if you can. It's a really stressful time especially early on and having a therapist to help you accept yourself more and work through your problems helps a ton.
When you get in a better place you'll wonder why you ever wanted to kill yourself. I really hope things work out for you. Good luck!

If you're actually normal other than sexuality, you might be a rare case where I'm fine with you. But even in a society where you were a special case, there would be many restrictions on what you were allowed to do. It sucks you're the way you are, you seem understanding.

as i said to that thing earlier today on twitter
pic related

This shit is far worse. What the fuck have you guys done?

nice try shariabloo that guy is based

>shariabloo
b8?

Next time antifa is in town introduce them to some cleaning products and pool supplys.

>kym filename
kill yourself and fuck off back to T_D

>being aware of this and going as far as to acronym the website
I got it off google images summerbaby

who are you quoting?
and being a fucking pleb who doesn't re name his filenames
fuck off and die redditscum

hey @animethotpatrol don't link to threads on twittee u fag

All of that sounds fine except the tranny part.

did you miss the anti racism part

WE don't have to do anything. they are adopting these meme ideas because it's trendy. this will make it more acceptable to normies to openly talk about it. this doesn't mean degenerate trannies are any more acceptable just because their addled brains are parroting ideas you might agree with.

holy shit, burn him

>trans
>normal people

Be careful not to slip.