Shills could be secret right wingers galvanizing our opinions:

>make 1 post by this ID shillpost
>disingenuous or flat out wrong post immediately refuted
>don't post in thread, just let the redpills roll in
Could it be the shills aren't lefties at all, but paid right wingers who are tasked with making a caricature of lefties to solidify our support for Trump? How could we even tell? Seems to me that they're not only inept, but cowardly as well. This is typical of leftists but could this all be a psyop to present the lefty memes in as retarded a way as possible?

I welcome shill opinions on this too.

"Shills" are Sup Forumsacks on the larp.

They're so effective at making strawmen out of every lefty ideal that they must be right wingers.

Why would leftists just provide easily-refuted bait and then run away like cowards? Why would the mods leave up entire threads of redpills refuting the lefty talking point of the day?

They're either certifiably retarded or they are secret right wingers.

possibly. as an obsessive thinker, I think about this kind of stuff too often. there's points where I'm juggling three different conflicting ideas at once. sometimes I think about posters like this, and they appear to have varying motivations based on posting style. there's some which are obvious bait, however some seem to be more enthusiastic and others which appear to be genuine. my observations are partly anecdotal, so I'm not going to post any conclusions based on this fact. the shills clearly started out with a genuine majority whenever you place their starting point regardless. thinking about it in a quantitative fashion is mostly pointless without an excess of statistics, but a qualitative assessment will show what you've stated along with the counteraction to said tactics which can also be against the corruption of the original tactics.

is correct, it's just a bunch of neckbeards looking for (you)s

I agree, and it still seems to be easy to differentiate genuine posters from shills, whether paid or not. A genuine poster will attempt to argue their points, and even concede failure on occasion because they desire real conversation, and intellectual honesty is part of a real conversation.

Shills will resort to 'u mad ;^)' type replies in order to merely bump the thread, without presenting a coherent argument.

Some of them are college kids, we know some SJW professors have had their kids shill here for class, and it's unreasonable to expect such kids to have a grip on logic because logic is white and therefore racist. Others seem to be even dumber and more rote in nature, are these the secret double agent shills?

this, nupol is too autistic to into post-ironic shitposting

This is exactly what a shill would say, I'm glad you put in your opinion but we know for a fact that there are quite a few organizations actually shilling here. If you're too new or dumb to have this knowledge, I'm sorry, but your reply is the exact thing a low-energy shill going by a script would make.

Also thanks for posting in my thread, shills, I'm feeding my text recognition database with your replies. We already have one regular ;^)

1. Paranoid schizophrenic
2. Astute

You decide

Accusations of mental illness are so rote that they were tired on Usenet in the 1990s, you kook.

>Accusations of mental illness are so rote that they were tired on Usenet in the 1990s, you kook.

Say it ain't so. It really ain't so...you've got delusions of grandeur, Han.

bump for brutal truth
cornetto the jettatore

Although...thank you for the Slavic bodybuilder hottie

fuck off all of you

so you don't know how this bread works?
lurk more faggot

(heart eyes emoji)

You're too young to know but it's true, fire up your Jewgle and look it up yourself.

Or you're a shill and you are just doing the pilpul. What happens when the public finds out that about half the shills are niggers and the other half are kikes?

I will let you imagine for yourself. It's not going to be pretty for you.

Have any proof for the SJW profs having their students shill here? Not being an ass - I'm genuinely interested

B E E F

But that is a fallacy. Whether or not ad hominems due to mental illness were a thing in the 90s has nothing to do with the fact that you're an autistic loser.

Also I'm a white 41 year old husband and father.

My mind has expanded at the same rate her beautiful buttocks have.

go bigger

Nice.

Jews aren't white.

Agreed.

There's definitely real shills. But there are a lot of polacks who pull these weak bait threads for the very reason op mentioned.
Source: I've done this.

I've been checked out by a gentile psychologist and I'm sane so logically I must be on to something here.

Wow. Women should unironically be livestock.

Maybe trumps a jew too. He's not our guy. The left shills for the right while the right reciprocates the leftists and provides the target. Yet they are the same thing. This is theater and then people think the left-shilling right is shilling for the right-shilling left but they are shilling each other so that there is perpetual mindwashing propaganda chirades to take the attention off the jew cult controlling both supposed "sides."

...I must say I have an inkling that (((you))) might actually be the jew. Are you playing quantum heat-death Kelvinated 400D chess?

>Shills will resort to 'u mad ;^)'
I do this to lefties when I know I've triggered them but don't feel like actually debating with them for one reason or another.
It's funny as fuck to piss off someone not worth arguing with. You rob them of the whole reason they're responding (that being, justification of their ideas by getting a proper response).

The thing is that the mods obviously support this bait even though it's agains the rules, which means they are fully butt0fucking retarded leftists who like the smell of their own farts better than reality, or they are actually right wingers intent on letting shit-tier, easily refuted bait threads which rapidly become redpill threads stay up.

If they are really as dumb as they seem then it's obvious why they're losing everything. If they're actually right wingers, it's fairly fucking clever and I must tip my fedora to them.

How can they impound it if they don't know about it?

Obvious "junk in the trunk" has to be impounded. Or simply pounded.

I recently found out that I'm 0.7% Jewish because my sibling did the botnet DNA thing, but I'm a confirmed pro-Christian agnostic in reality.

Could the memes be true? Gas me last, I'm on your side.

I realize this but they use it almost exclusively in lieu of an argument.

I do this too but only when it's clear that I'm toying with a shill.

I love women, they're super easy to get along with as long as you know how to do it.

I shill from time to time because I really enjoy the (((You's)))

Shill threads are the biggest source of red pills

>It's just common practice.

>If they are really as dumb as they seem then it's obvious why they're losing everything.
It's recommended to never underestimate your opponents, but damn if I'm not forced to conclude that our enemies are fucking retarded.

I know, it's just the sustained barrage of strawmen, red herrings, and other fallacies which makes me suspect that even lefties couldn't possibly be this retarded.

How about the endless threads where OP designates all of Sup Forums as 'right wing retards' and then attempts to win us over? Are they deficient in brain mass? How could you ever think that would work?

It might be a vestige of the shame game which they've been playing for a few decades but didn't they see that this is now out of style?

Gen Z is going to go so full-retard to the right that I'm a bit scared and I practically pray for Hitler to return, and the only people to blame will be the lefties.

I think they're just going by Prime Jew Cass Sunstein's deplatforming agenda still, he has the most degrees so to a leftist he must be the smartest.

An innovation I noticed in the past few weeks, shillposts will always have a few of their proxy fags reply to the OP displaying the most typical and easily-refuted points in favor of OP's weak point. They're always >1 post by this ID posters so it's super easy to notice this charade.

It's really low energy.

There are image caps from their discord floating around. I don't have them handy but they're saved somewhere.

Search the archive for the threads, they were up for a few weeks almost every day.

>Could it be the shills aren't lefties at all, but paid right wingers who are tasked with making a caricature of lefties to solidify our support for Trump?
Something along these lines is going on with both sides.

>tfw no qt muscle gf
why live lads

For some reason the lefties are even worse than larping as right wingers than the faux-right wingers are at larping as leftists though.

>image
Reminder that you're gay if you find that kind of "woman" attractive

Why would anyone do that?

It was me, Austin. It was me all along!

OK I'm gay then, but only for muscle pussy.

If you'd ever been with a muscle woman you'd be as gay as I am.

But let's talk shills, are you a shill? People who don't like muscle girls are often MGTOW shills.

ok thanks user I'll be on the lookout

>shills hit Sup Forums en masse for years
>keep losing everything
I don't know, maybe it's really effective?

reddit is to the left broheim, we'll meet there to high five later

What's a reddit? Is that some hip young people malt shop you kids like these days?

when women get that buff it's just gay and unnatural

only sus guys like swole women

Your salt is precious to me, if you could be any more of a typical millennial cuck I'd coach you into it. I know all the memes.

>he's never been held down and raped by a muscle woman
sucks to be you

I'd like an Amazonian to "test my might"

It's actually far worse then that:

[Pic is very Related]

The real ones are there, too.

>nazi flag
>1 post by this ID
see this is what i mean

You don't mean shit, bitch. I'll eat you in a survival situation.

You're a fat manlet kike, now show me your leaf.

I think you're damn lucky to be alive, kiddo. You could be floating out there forever.

Only stars and strips here, friendo.

I hope you shills come clean, a few of you at least.

Otherwise the NSA has everything, it's really not a problem. Accidentally solidifying Trump's supporters will not help you in court with your Chinese money.

I love ordering slaves about.

Someone's insecure. Dude Amazonian bitches are prime tier, womens vag muscles can do magical things :)

It was me who made the unmasking rule when flags began, again. Showing true face when asked is the only way.

I think shill threads are great because it usually fosters discussion and produces red pills.

>triggered
>making grandiose claims
is this the famous pilpul? tell me about talmudic magic user, why do you wear the black foreskin cube?

Why would anyone want to piss in an ocean of piss anyway? There's literally no reason to shill this place.

See this is what I mean, a typical >1 post shill comes in to shill against shilling.

We already know you're a shill, schlomo, and your use of the board lingo means this one's been escalated.

Good. But how can you make this claim while reserving oldfag status? I think you're just a dirty little liar and I'm calling you out.

Probably gay too, enjoy eating the poo poo. It suits you, you are what you eat.

Alright. I'll leave.

But, don't turn any corners to quick, boyo. I might be waiting around the next one.

I'd be happy to meet you on the street, manlet.

I usually carry two handguns, you want it in the brain or in the guts? Might just bust your balls and pelvis up and put you in a chair.

Please come at me. I've wanted to see how well my varying kinds of hollowpoints expand.

That's right goy, keep replying to our slide threads as we push important discussion of the board.

>Could it be the shills aren't lefties at all, but paid right wingers who are tasked with making a caricature of lefties to solidify our support for Trump?

Sure, and then making up the entire political establishment and trying to oust Trump at every single chance they have just to make it seem real.

Adopting a political position against the fake "I am better than you because you are working class" position.

All in order to stop globalization and multinational organizations from making money by global monopolies becau.. wait a minute..

>this is a slide thread
seth rich was killed by the awan brothers and obama is going to be the first president to go to jail, and the last black president

now do your typical shill thing my >1 post nuflag newfag

You're missing the point, or deliberately mis-stating it, indicating you're either a complete retard or a shill.

I'll go with shill because of the nuflag. Your garden path has too many weeds for a nice stroll.

Post-ironic shitposting . Perfect description.

We have documented proof of the shilling so this falls a bit flat.

You're going out of your way to miss the point my nuflag shill friend.

What's insecure about not wanting your women to look like men (shoulders etc) because they are on steroids?

bbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaapppppp

That's undoubtedly the result but I honestly believe that the genuine shills don't understand this and that the shitposters don't care.

No I'm obviously a complete retard

why don't you take your retarded tinfoilhat discourse to some establishment lefty echo chamber, like a MSM msgboard or something

>normalising shilling

gtfo shill

There are shills on all sides but the truth.

no their not. They hate you, they hate what you stand for because you are not them. You will never be them, and to them you and every member of your family and everyone like you is their enemy.

They divide you giving you fake enemies, blacks, muslims, but notice a trend that those groups hate them and you need to unite to destroy them.

But why are they so fucking dumb about it?

They literally have spent billions of dollars on shilling in just the last year, and abjectly failed on every front.

Because I want to bother you shills.

I enjoy bother you, affirmative action really hurt the shill game.

SAGE THIS SHIT.

The most interesting 'shills' are the ones that argue with themselves.

>They literally have spent billions of dollars on shilling in just the last year, and abjectly failed on every front.
some of these things take decades, or centuries. Pieces fell into place last pres who worked hard to make that happen.

What happens next is up to who is in that seat now, the pieces are there. Loss of Flynn was a huge loss of confidence to those who it mattered most, we will have to wait and see.

We are at the next level, things in public where they shouldnt be naming places outright in news calling for action on those places from them. Like they say, their not even hiding it, that is hubris in a deadly game where they cant win without who they want to attack.

crazy catch 22 there!

>1 post by this ID
LOL u mad ;^)

Rejection of shilling and narratives can be done in months, look at Hitler's Germany.

That's why they're so worried about fake news, the President himself is calling out the mass shilling and every time he does it rolls back their clock by a few years.

They're beyond desperate now, expect nothing but non-sensical doubling down here and on the news.

That's another thing - they pre-shill online. Look at any narrative on the fake news, it will be a couple days old and they will have tested variations of their lies and spin online, and debut it on the TV according to the top upboats on Reddit. They're slavish, thinking that their own controlled little playground is a good place to test ideas.

They've been trying for an Arab Spring in the USA for years now, and they're using the fake consensus and fake news which proved effective among 80 IQ shitskins.

Super funny.

Gross

>That's why they're so worried about fake news, the President himself is calling out the mass shilling and every time he does it rolls back their clock by a few years.
ok but not really... think in the broader sense of what is Fake to see how far that goes, what does it encompass? What types of groups in the industry specifically for example.

>They've been trying for an Arab Spring in the USA for years now, and they're using the fake consensus and fake news which proved effective among 80 IQ shitskins.
Well that will never work, so dont worry there user. That wouldnt happen even if both sides wanted it too happen. There are a few insurmountable obstacles part of the human condition that prevent that now and in the foreseeable future for hundys of years.

you can cure the gay with prayer, please write to the office of the vice president of the united states of america

>think in the broader sense of what is Fake to see how far that goes
I'm so jaded that I almost think the public needs its pious lies, but I don't want to go that far yet.

There have been numerous obvious wrinkles from lefty corporations, MTV for example (Viacom) is especially ass sore about white people and Drumpf. The entire media's like this with rare exceptions, and when somebody like Fallon steps out of line they are excoriated for not being anti-Drumpf enough.

>That wouldnt happen even if both sides wanted it too happen.
It's happened at least twice before and that was before the amplified brainwashing potential of the mass media, in a largely Christian white nation.

brap indeed user

brap indeed

>I'm so jaded that I almost think the public needs its pious lies, but I don't want to go that far yet.
Its not a conspiracy its just wide, same group tied to wider things, all on google, all public. Noone cares, noone notices, hence noone getting off their couch for a civil war and it wouldnt be a civil war its not people v people, its brainwashed ppl who lose that once their not forcefed through the propaganda meat grinder on a daily basis.

>It's happened at least twice before and that was before the amplified brainwashing potential of the mass media, in a largely Christian white nation.
that was then we live in NOW, now... its a different world sadly due to the changes made to that world for the worse. It was a mistake, a beautiful mistake with good intentions, but noone predicted the outcome we are at now which must be corrected.

>seth rich was killed by the awan brothers
So what, literally nothing will happen over it. There is no justice for the rich, because it damages the system to admit guilt at the top. That's why no matter how much evidence people "dig up" on the internet, its will never result in convictions, revolutions, or the same kind of "justice" that little people are subject to. Any of you summerfags thinking you're going to live out some TV show or comic book plotline of fucking "fincing evidence" are too young to remember all the previous conspiracies and crimes committed by the powerful in the decades before you were old enough to realize fucked up shit was going on. Literally, NOTHING will fucking happen, even if there's evidence, even if Trump knows about it -- nothing, because most people, the public included, want to face the reality that there is that much evil in the government. If that was accepted by the general public, the only logical response would be revolution, and the lemming are too well conditioned NOT TO FUCKING LIFT A FINGER OVER ANYTHING. So STOP FUCKING ACTING LIKE THE "INFOWARRIOR MEME" IS ANYTHING BUT A FUCKING SCAM to get you to buy FUCKING WATER FILTERS.