Trump is going to take on discrimination by universities AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
nyti.ms/2hmhgRS
youtube.com/watch?v=2cMYfxOFBBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Charge your phone.

Thank you President Trump and AG Sessions

Higher education stopped being of any value to 95% of americans about 10-12 years ago because of the opened floodgates

This

Every non white with critical collage debt should be strangled with it
Renounce their citizenship, leave the country and it will be forgiven

Understandable, the progressive left and it's universites actively seek to disenfranchise and discriminate against those who are of the white european race. They should have there federal funding cut along with applicable lawsuits, and if they object, then all they are is racist organizations who actually don't believe in the supposed equality they are always epousing about.

Done.

>10-12 years ago

If only. This shit has been going on for a while. Slowly, very fucking slowly.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

Good man.

A dream that many of us share

>I have $80,000 of college debt
>How will I ever repay this!?
With the fucking job you should've went to college for

I dropped out of university in 2002. I remember they were pushing the patriarchy meme on us even then.

Removing AA might not be the greatest idea
It would mean far more Asians & far less White Women
Sure White guys would get an uptick, but now they would have to compete with more Chinks

It's the fucking Frankfurt School for Marxists

Link?

As an American, I'm ok with this
>Competitive fucking market, m8
Bring it on, slopes!

I realize this. They can push each other off cliffs over ivy schools and pay hundreds of thousands for it. I'm getting what I need from my state college.

Justice Dept. to Take On Affirmative Action in College Admissions nyti.ms/2hmhgRS

Good news.

thanks, should have been linked to by OP, who is obviously a retarded, if well-meaning faggot

i also use mimi
s great app

FUCK I LOVE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN

Fuck off shill

If you niggers only knew

Oh God, that's so beautiful.

>We want the best and most efficient to run the world, not having it adjusted to have the less effective people in charge
>Except when white people would be falling behind

fuck you nigger
i genuinely do like the app

>With the fucking job you should've went to college for
No one is hiring Irish Black Transgender Dance degree holders

>"this will certainly gain favor among my knee jerk reactionary public"

Fucking bullshit.
That's not how the West became great, by figthing like slaves over scraps.
>muh competition meme
Read Bertrand Russel on being a scientist and financial security. Whites are not asians...and now ask yourself, why whites invented everything and the rest of the world ONLY NOW copys us?
We should not let them grab our resources (university spots) while they don't offer the same QUALITY and amount of spots in their countries to us? --> Chinese Harvard??
>Art of the DEAL! Not chinese Art of the STEAL.

>s

this

+ have them be in a blacklist and banned from entering the country ever again.

Hang in there Ameribro, we've got this plague too. At least you are doing something about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2cMYfxOFBBM

good luck m8
youve got a long road ahead
hell we all do

If universities admit students by academic merit only they will be 75% east asian & 25% white. The only niggers will be the janitors.

Are you White?

IS-Is Trump going to create equality? The left should be rejoicing! Nobel peace prize when?

Competition is good. It pushes you to grow and achieve. You do not want to live a life of regret as a result of unrealized potential.

Mimi is pretty solid, but I miss Clover

the minorities and SJWs will be triggered so hard by this

We have nothing like this in England.

Their skin is yellow, but their money is still green. Making is always better than taking.

Referring to your pic, I mean we have no successful, functional, harmonious white families at all.

Why the fuck do colleges allow Gender Studies to even be a thing?
It should at best be a field within psychology or sociology

80k is nothing. try graduating from professional school.

>(((Knee jerk reactionary)))

That light the statue of liberty is holding is a beacon to the world. England will follow!

He'll have to stop college coaches from recruiting nigs to their sports programs then. Basketball and football are both highly biased against white athletes.

The
>muh competition
meme is just a lame excuse for non-whites to steal valuable resources (limited and expensive top-notch university spots) from Whites, since you can never build that in your own countries.
The West never needed you and never will. It's just White Genocide, we are self-sustainable in our own formerly White countries.

I don't think you understand affirmative action. Do they really accept less talented ball players just because they're black? I assumed so many sports scholarships go to blacks because they are actually the ones who showed talent in high school.

Then they deserve the debt.

You have Pakis, Indians and kebap...

nice

But he abolished the dept of ed

Ayy, Nips, Korks and Chinks made my vehicle, phone, computer, tv, vidyas, dishware, tools and much more.
White folks on suicide watch m8.

But sports talent doesn't mean academic talent, that's his point. Sports scholarships are a defacto affirmative action for blacks because of this, though they at least require the nogs to meet a minimum GPA.

Nice, now that phone stinks of rotten taco's, and shit mixed with meat n beans.

I go to a university that charges about 10k a year. Foreigners have to pay close to 40k. If they get rid of AA, then they're going to up the price again.

It would also mean less unqualified and entitled niggers. As far as the possible chink surge goes, just force universities to crack down on cheating somehow. That will weed out most of them.

I never understood why these animals bitch this shit anyhow, you are in college to learn, not bitch about fucking white people.

Only stole WHITE technology for free...and added cheap slave labor.
There, fixed it for you, Wang-Chang or Pajeet. We never needed help from outside as Whites. Remember who invented all knowledge in the first place?

>Thinking we have a problem taking Asians instead of nogs and spics

>tfw graduating
>will only owe like 5k when it's all over
maximum kekking here

And the GPA is mostly fake when they take fake classes just to pass...

Start with the universities, but he also needs to take on the private corporations that are discriminating against whites and asians to hit arbitrary "diversity" targets.

>competition is a meme
Commie detected. Sorry Bernie will never matter again dude.

>implying you wouldn't want to bury your face and bask in the ambience
>pic related 4 U
Kys
b-but muh free market and shhhhhhheeeeiiiit a-user... r-right? Are you saying all t-this is unsustainable???

>image
I'll take Things That Trigger Kikes for $1000

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

I realize that

The quotes were referring to an actual protest sign. I think the sign even had a lower number like $25,000.

The smallness of the number and the ease at which someone with a real job would pay it off served to make the protest sign even funnier

Ever.Thought.About.Prices.For.Sitting.In.A.Classrroom.Is.Inflated.To.Just.Cuck.You.Out.Of.Your.Money?
>go back to whereever you came from

There's something unspeakably creepy about this pic. It's like they're all part of a cult and agreed to wear the same things in advance. Also, everyone is wearing the same colored trousers. Everyone!

How can we save America from brain-washed cult families like this?

it's already happening on twitter.

You can still use clover

I'm doing just fine, going to graduate with no debt. But people come here and study useless shit that won't get them a job. So they deserve to be in debt forever.

We need neither. Remember how we reached the 1950 as the White Race?

>why do you want the best person qualified for the job when you can have jamal who doesnt know his head from his ass

Free market never intended to mean anarchy and no rules...ever heard of TARIFFS ON FOREIGN RIP-OFF PRODUCTS, Wang-Chang?
Freedom to swing your fist ends, where the nose of the other person begins.
And why do we need asians?

>Go back to where you came from
Never moved out of the state

And the prices are inflated because people are still willing to pay for it. And since I'm not going for a meme degree, it's actually worth it to go.

I guess you win $1000:

Better that than red.

He's getting desperate and he's throwing meat to his base in an attempt to gain back some of his lost favorability. First the transgender ban, now this. He's scrambling.

Whatever they're paying you is too much. You are literally the worst shill I've ever encountered. KYS faggot

We don't need Asians, but let's be real honest with ourselves. Asians don't go running around, chomping out and pretending that we owe them reparations.

Your race?

Reminder that the whole civil rights movement was a scam from the beginning.

1) Started the affirmative action program, which is literally state-mandated discrimination against whites, and forces diversity quotas on the government and business. Somehow it still goes on even though whites are ~60% of the population, and it conveniently ignores massive Jewish overrepresentation in institutions
2) Started the modern welfare state, creating widespread dependency, and forced redistribution from whites to other groups
3) Started the 1965 Immigration Act, which opened the floodgates to mass immigration from non-European countries, turning the US from a 90% white country to a ~60% country in 50 years. Another bill that should've been removed a while ago but seems to be here to stay
4) Curtailed property rights and free association under the guise of "freedom" and "equality"
5) Forced the acceptance of mixed-marriage everywhere, allowing constant race-mixing propaganda by Jews + immigration to slowly turn the US into Brazil
6) Forced integration in schools, lowering educational standards to the lowest common denominator, this is now being made even worse through Common Core
7) Allowed blacks to destroy cities like Detroit, Memphis, Baltimore, Chicago, etc. and cause a massive amount of crime without anyone having the right to do anything about it, now even cops are being stopped from doing much about it because of movements likes BLM
8) MLK Jr, was a closet communist and an adulterer, surrounded by communist Jews like Stanley Levison who wrote most of this speeches

Should've never existed, or should've ended decades ago.

Mom was born in Texas, her side of the family is all Scottish. Dad and his entire family is English. I'm white.

>anything that helps straight white people is "scrambling"

you sound upset, nigger.

And then he wins.
Pic related, retard.

If whites can't compete with the chinks then they deserve to die out just like every other inferior race, unless you'd rather slow down humanity, whichever race is superior must stand at the top regardless of if they're us or not.

Your mental health won't improve if you keep repeating that drivel to yourself.

Also, the civil rights movement didn't start as an affirmative action program. Are you retarded (rhetorical question)?

>implying forging white men in a yellow hot forge won't make them stronger

HOLY SHIT.

HE JUST SECURED THE ASIAN VOTE LMAO

Or you know, the US and all Western countries could end up their mass migration programs like Japan, China, and Korea...

Also overworking yourself to death doesn't make you "superior".

And that's why China and India are hellholes to live in and never accomplished anything of value, except of some small things here and there.
That's why your kind floods our white nations.
Care to explain?

I'm okay with that. At least Asians are respectful most of the time and don't chimp out at the drop of a hat.

>Overworking yourself
Exactly, there's at least one or two kids who kill themselves at our schools every year. God knows it's some fucking chink who Dishonored his family by not getting straight A's

1965 = Turbo-charge of the beginning of the end of Whites.
Get out, faggot.

no existing the future makes you superior. if you think a spic, mudslime, and nigger west can compete with asia you're a fucking retard. the whites in the west will have to worry about being killed by their new spic and muslim overlords instead of worrying about china when they're on mars.

>b-but my past history was so great
sound like a fucking loser who played high school football while now you're balding and homeless.

there aren't that many chinks

Anti-Anglo!