>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg

Developments Aug 1
>US-led coalition airstrikes kill 60 civis, injures 50 in DeZ prov
>DeZ: SAA repels counterattack of IS units trapped in cemetery area
>E Ghouta: SAA unleashes 50 Elephant rockets on rebels from Jobar & Ayn Tarma
>Latakia: FSA 1st Coastal Division shelled army positions on Jabal Mukhtar
>E Hama: SAA liberates Marina town and stops IS counterattack
>SDF captures Nazlah Shahadah district, attempts to isolate Old Raqqa from southern direction
>HTS jihadists hit gov positions with mortar fire near Taibat al-Imam town, N Hama
>Infighting looms in Idlib as ceasefire between jihadi groups falters
>unconfirmed: YPG blocks Aleppo-Afrin highway, forbid cars with Sy plates to enter
Iraq
*PMU forces liberate 17 villages from ISIS west of Mosul
Yemen
>Houthi forces, allies hit Saudi Arabia’s Jizan, Asir and Najran regions inflicting heavy losses on the Saudi Army and its mercenaries
>IS attacks Houthi forces in central Yemen, killing the fighters and looting site

Donate/click ads: southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I&t=300s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche
youtu.be/hMtSKZ7Yw0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ASSAD WILL WIN

May wars always happen and we enjoy ourselves through the sacrifice of others

I was beginning to worry about you, leaf

..holy shit, dat dedication.
You truly deserve the medal of armchair for special dedicaation to your service

tfw I could have posted before you but didnt think of anything smart so I just let you have it

bump for fun:
>Tentative schedule
July 30: Sign-ups open
August 24: Everything due at 23:59:59 UTC
August 26: Group stage draw
September 1: Start of Multinational Bowl 2

Time to throw out the flipflops boys, we're going to korea this fall.

nth for EBIN CREW

Korea will win

haha, have fun. China at this point, is not as harmless as arrogant burgers might think

Fuck kim, can't wait to napalm some villages

Also /sg/ is basically dead, the battle lines have been slowing down. Time to convert to venesHuela general

You cannot defeat Best Korea, Imperialist.

Checked for Best Korea!

>fuck kim

They can't stop the US. Regardless, they won't risk a war because it would crush their economy. US would be hurt as well but not as badly as the chinks who are already in hot water with the economy.

US could do a quick deep strike and knock out NK before Xi wakes up in the morning.

stop memeing you're a shill if you think NK should be able to nuke the US. We will destroy them.

>you're a shill if you think a non-jewish puppet should be able to nuke a jewish puppet
Missiles hitting DC when?

Good goy. Die for Schlomo's plans.

yeah, I'd say you are vastly ovestimating US power at this point.
The idea that China would just let anything in their interest get snatched is laughable. Whatever happens US will pay the higher price from it, thaat I can tell you for sure. Why would you even get NorK? Just to prevent danger? haha you don't even get anything out from it

Iraq had one of the """""""largest""""' armies in the world, they lost in a day. Thier army wasn't full of starving rice farmers.

very funny

Faggots

I know. I am always hell of a fun at parties.

Iraq didn't have ICBMs

Wow you defeated Arabs - literally the weakest soldiers in the world.

Koreans fight for their race until death and don't abandon their position without orders.

They had Scud
You can't really launch rockets when the enemy is down your throat. Unless you know you've already lost. That's basically what happened in Iraq (oh and the US airforce helped).

I'm new to /sg/
Redpill me about North Koreans, are they allies like the Assad government?
If so, is there a reason we shouldn't care about they being commies or something?

Yeah, thanks for handing them over on a silver platter to Iran you dumb kike. Their army was also full of arabs, you forget that.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I&t=300s

ok you're still getting nuked
DPRK isn't communist, they're also not controlled by jews

>The idea that China would just let anything in their interest get snatched is laughable
And why would the US with an economy twice the size and ten times the military spending of China's be any different?

There is no reason for the US to TOLERATE Nork Nukes. We will STEAMROLL them like we did the Iraqis.

25% of China's GDP is from exports most of that to the USA, they have everything to lose.

>Redpill me about North Koreans, are they allies like the Assad government?
No. They arrested some punk college kid and turned him into a vegetable.
>is there a reason we shouldn't care about they being commies or something?
All commies must hang.

Japan said that too. Oh and Korea would have easily fallen if Chinks didn't get involved. We could have beaten the Chinks if we didn't destroy our military strength after WW2, but the US didn't want to go into total war over some fermented cabbage.

We defeated them when they had a larger economy than SK, think of that.

nice """""'argument"

After 9/11 I would rather see Iran come in and sink it's teeth into Saudi, Iraq was in the way. All the Saudi-Iran proxy wars are a direct result of this.

meaningless.

>we will steamroll them
We'll see about that.

>hurr US strong durr
What is Afghanistan and shitshow in Iraq?
>hurr SAA would took DeZ
well thanks for "mistaken" airstrike on SAA positions at the southern part of the city. Pure coincedence, am I rite, pham?
>hurr fuck NK& fuck China trade deals I am the boss here
Well maybe shut your fucking face, put that gun down and start talking to each other?

The retardation of some people, I swear.

Welp, nighty-nighty crew. 3 am. Could use a nap.

>they arrested some college kid
His fault for breaking the law
>all commies must hang
Good thing DPRK isn't communist

ok
>AMAERIGA STRONK
let's accept thaat for the sake of argument.
..and then?
Occupation? SoK takes over?
Have you thought things through?

North Korea will spearhead the reunification of the Korean peninsula!

why would you (firstly) respond to your own post (and secondly) about a meme which is about your own post? what kind of retarded autism is this? patting yourself on the back?

Just like we did to Iraq

Those are wars of occupation, the initial invasions and destruction of the regimes were all flawless. Like alexander the great we can destroy very well, but building is not our strength.

They are a bunch of starving rice farmers it will be a piece of cake. Most likely occupation by SK or maybe we can work out a deal with Chinese where Norks stay independent but all Kims peeps are killed.

Indeed
Why not?
>korea is iraq
Ok burger

>can't wait to napalm some villages
Lol, just noticed. Careful not to hurt yourself over that edge, kid.

oh never mind i forgot what month it is. its expected from now on for the next few. keep meming about yourself XD

KEK BASED BLACK MAN

Never trust merchant bankers

It will be no problem

relax, I'm joking

>mfw a europoor tries to talk to me

>Norks stay independent but all Kims peeps are killed.
why would you attack then, that'd be worse for US on the geopolitical chessboard.
SoK is only country who should take over if it's in your internet. If Chinese take over it's not much difference to before, your idea doesn't make sense

>I was pretending to be retarded

How Best Korea isn't commie tho?
I mean, I can understand saying there are a lot of lies being spread about the country, they seem to be free from jews after all
But they were formed by the Soviets and haven't changed much since their cold war days, they look pretty commie to me.

>Oh and Korea would have easily fallen if Chinks didn't get involved
Worst Korea would have easily fallen if Burgers didn't get involved, too

>not remebering who THUNDER RUN WHEN is?

pedro come on!

>trump
DPRK is ultranationalist and communism is internationalist
They're closer to strasserism/natbol than communism

the net in syria gonna cut off soon fuck bakalorea :@@@@

Yet he still is. Plus that name-faggotry. Oh dear, dear...

>But they were formed by the Soviets and haven't changed much since their cold war
Syria was also formed and protected by them
Hurr

Be safe

typical pedro

>german pretending to be intelligent
Sure it would be great to completely control the peninsula but just getting rid of kim and the nukes would be acceptable.

In all seriousness , I prefer Charlie any day...

at least i hope he's the same one from some months ago.

Do you really think a reunited Korea would still need the level of protection the US is currently giving out? they could easily make some deal with chinks, get the North' nukes for self defense, and say that while they stay friendly they don't welcome your army being there anymore
Chinks are also not interested for the same reason
Nippons are not interested in having a united (possibly with the northern party going in an economic boom after the first though years) strong Korea
South Koreans aren't interested in having to deal with all the massive costs to bring Nord Korea's infrastructures and economy up to their level

thnx yoh

>let's burn money lmao

>just getting rid of kim would be acceptable
Oy vey

You're all anti-american hajji shills paid by the Saudis

> more eurodumbs
You think the japs prefer a nuclear missile pointed at tokyo?

South Korea doesn't really have a choice, they are not a US ally like German they are more like a pseudo colony.

>Syria was also formed and protected by them
Shit, time to lurk moar
This shit is deeper than I thought it was

My friend in Tartus said they are ok with internet, where you at f.am?

Worse fa.m. I am doing it for free! ;^) And I have a lot of fun while at it.

Please explain the logic

How are euros this fucking delusional?
There is a risk of an American city being nuked, that is CLEARLY unacceptable.

Besides, we've got money to burn.

Here's how the war would unfold
Air:
US makes preemptive strike along entire DMZ neutralizing up to 60% of the entire NK artillery on the first day while simultaneously destroying enemy stationary AA emplacements near the border and along the coasts en route to pyongyang.

The Navy softens up the coasts near Hungnam and the bay of korea (about 20-60 miles north of Pyongyang) preparing for massive land invasion (humanitarian aid supplied to NK in effort to look bretty gud 4 cameras and to prevent massive NK exodus to China). Destroyers and cruisers force the entire Korean navy to surrender or sink all their ships and subs.

A joint SK and US force lands on the east and west coasts of NK north of Pyongyang and near Hungnam. The division in the east pushes to meet with the division in the west effectively cutting Korea in half while the eastern division moves south and encircles Pyongyang.

Scattered fighting in the mountains may occur, but for the US to win they have to try and force NK to surrender without getting within 50 miles of the Chinese border and they must do it quickly before China or anyone else has the time to act.

There will be civ casualties in the North and South, 'tis the nature of warfare. Nukes have a hard time getting off the ground when planes can shoot them down before they even leave the troposphere, and if they do reach their zenith, there are multiple levels of missile defense available to the US and SK.

The NK may become desperate and try and deploy a Nuke by other means, but a bomber is unfeasible so it would have to be on a train or perhaps buried in a key location. Cutting all means of transport besides cart and buggy and deploying teams of rad testers until a successful succession of power is completed.

Given the prowess of the US military ( I know this is /sg/ and you guys all hate the US so in;b4 >US military is capable of doing anything but funding rebels), they get it done in 13 days.

>How Best Korea isn't commie tho?
they abandoned Communism to create their own ideology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche

Fuck off achmed

Yup, there you go.

Waaay to optimistic.

Watch Binkovs Battleground it's much more realistic and non biased.

Make me. ;^)

i guess they dont stay awake till 4am n im in damas

>You think the japs prefer a nuclear missile pointed at tokyo?
they prefer you having their backs military while stopping the development of the Koreans they hate so much
>South Korea doesn't really have a choice, they are not a US ally like German they are more like a pseudo colony.
They will be only as long as they need you

The astounding lack of any nuance or geopolitical knowledge in your posts is astounding

>US military

Only a kike would want to give "freedom" to a non-kiked country
You overestimate yourself

>implying NorKs are not brainwashed and won't attack US soldiers on sight.
Have fun with a bloodbath.
Also Seol is dust

Oh fugg, you got me

They have 5x the population and have invaded korea easily many times. Japs have no fear.

>They will be only as long as they need you
Yeah and they need us as long as NK is there dipshit.

I'm just not a pussy.

>Belgium

I want to give death, not freedom.
and we've done more with worse odds. NK never left the 50s

They have no weapons.

I've seen his video on the subject and I respectfully disagree with him. Hungnam is key, and Pyongyang is key. I guess you could say I'm biased, but I could also say he is too. The entire area around Pyonyang is flatlands, and if Kim gets trapped there, the war ends in 13 days. If Kim escapes to the mountains, the war lasts 2 months. The US navy has the capacity to destroy the entire Korean Navy (Subs included) without being touched. The US Airforce has the capacity to destroy the entire Korean Air-force without losing more than maybe 15-30 planes(support mostly) and ~20 helicopters. The only danger the Koreans pose is their mobile Artillery and their mobile missile launchers. Large infantry positions are useless and can be easily circumvented, and their nukes are only a threat if they become suicidal, which is a possibility.

>retarded tier arguments, judgements and goals
>i'm just not a pussy
Wow you sure showed me how wrong i was

Part of me wants a war in korea to see americans getting btfo
But I don't want another anti-kike government falling

>They have 5x the population and have invaded korea easily many times. Japs have no fear.
They also have no army
>Yeah and they need us as long as NK is there dipshit.
So you want to strike a military operation just to loose control of that area?

الموت لأمريكا
الموت لإسرائيل
لعنة على يوس
النصر إلى الإسلام

I will always stand with the best Koreans

he already said that before, he really believes in military intervention to prevent nuke threat, it's so funny if I couldn't imagine burgers actually believing it makes sense

Der Frühling kam über die Oder
Es stürmte ein Sternenfeld
Rot glühend von Flammen umlodert
Zerbrach es die Ausbeuterwelt

Ja Rotarmisten zogen im Sturm
Von Moskau bis nach Berlin
Die rote Fahne zum Siege voran
Das Banner, das Banner von Marx und Lenin

Ihr Kämpfen und Sterben hat Frieden
Und neues Beginnen gebracht
Es hat uns befreit von dem Wüten
Hat Sklaven zu Menschen gemacht

Die Fahne aus kämpfenden Tagen
weht weit über unserem Land
von Söhnen der Klasse getragen
umschließt es die dankende Hand

Infantry unsupported is useless. And also stationary. People don't act without being told, if you're unable to get communications your defenses break down unless you are suicidal. Either way its eZ war, NK is level 5 goblin, US is maxed Paladin.

youtu.be/hMtSKZ7Yw0M

das banner von marx und lenin is going to be set on fire

I can't read Arabic
Translation Please

>They also have no army
So you are retarded

The US only needed control to fight the commies,NEWSFLASH, we won. So now we rely on the region to make shoes so who gives a fuck.

It's a pure coincidence that Communists around the world were led by Jews.

Most Jews lived in cities and were therefore more likely to be Industrial workers.