archive.is/jqAAW
youtube.com/watch?v=VVvnTByzTmA
youtu.be/DHhy2Gk_xik
theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=A8RPdcWZULo
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/jqAAW

Based AG
Thank you
Good affordable universities that were always historically white majority schools have been flooded and made nearly institutionally worthless

Bump for visibility. The shills are out in droves tonight, holy fuck. Also, possible ex CNN user:

beautiful

Sure, but why would anyone want to go to America's universities now?

once they cut the manitees it should be okay

Nice, Jeff. But don't forget that folks are looking for a little more action the kind of things they got really excited about on the campaign trail.

dindus and libs are going nuts. Important to notice they are only mad that this will benefit White people. It will benefit Asians as well, but being mad at Asians isn't nearly as fun or acceptable as being mad at White people. Remember, these people want you dead. They want your family dead. And they want your race to stop reproducing

I can't believe this is isn't on page 1.

Maybe my children will have a future after all

No more gibs on the SATs?

Very nice. Fuck niggers.

Meet our new queen Sup Forums
she's smart and cute
C U T E

kek

You do God's work, Nordbro.

Does this mean in four years we'll see less articles from Buzzfeed featuring pictures of smug black women with a Jewish author telling us how they're now "more educated" than white males?

Why not go after the low hanging fruit first? Asians (a successful minority) have been experiencing discrimination in the college selection process for at least half a decade. Their stats and merits are usually even better than whites.

Good, schools have historically been liberal cesspools... glad to see white liberals eating their own shit.

I like how they can't even, at the mere thought of anti-white discrimination being real.

>we're all one race, the human race
>except whites, they're specifically evil and it's okay to deprive them of rights

FUCKING MAD MAN!!!

Better not be b8 faggot

It should be pointed out that white women also benefit from affirmative action. It's a practice that is almost exclusively aimed at discriminating against white men (and to a much lesser extent, Asian men).

Holy shit

Another indefensible position for Dems like trannys in the military. If they want to admit they think hispanics/blacks are inferior and can't possibly meet the same standards as whitey and asians, let them.

Nice

160 years of fighting Democratic Party institutional racism and we're closer than ever! Thank you Jeff Sessions.

All of this winning.

>affirmative action is struck down
>pol thinks that universes will become all white
>instead they turn completely Asian instead

That's fine. Best students should get in. Whitey gotta step up.

>doesn't use the catalog
when will plebbit learn

Make America White Again!

>best students
>best
>asian
Out-of-country chinks and azns literally cheat on their PISA scores to transfer into first-world universities, Zhang.

And then they promptly fail out because they can't read English or do basic math. College cashes that check, though.

Go fuck yourself kekistan retard

Or they clog up the system and the classes because they get away with cheating for a couple semesters...

IS THIS NORWEGIAN A WIZARD OR WHAT

This is going to help asians soo, they get screwed by blacks getting in easier

When did he fire him?

White Asian Alliance

preferable

ARCHIVE
NOW

FUCK YES
U
C
K

Y
E
S

All is forgiven.

YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Awesome.
Libtards now really think they found Hitler.
My colleague says" Loot...Trump again...loughing stock...he wants to eliminate affirmative action... he thinks white people are discriminated against..." This guy went to MIT and a lead engineer.
The lesson: leftists don't believe that exterminating white people would hurt white people at all, and suggesting otherwise you are an evil racist. Complete reverse-logic or anti-logic.
But the swamp is deep. There is affirmative action in other areas, private businesses are forced to sell below price to nonwhites, forced to give loans ignoring financial risk, forced to hire incompetent people into high paying jobs (where they cause a lot of damage and prevent merited people from getting the opportunity they deserve), into critical jobs where someone else can get hurt.
We should set up a liberals-only hospital where all the doctors are blacks who got their degrees through affirmative action.
Another bad thing with AA is discrimination against whites is completely legal. Here in the silicon valley indians can hire and promote their indian friends, and a white person cannot have any recourse as HR does not recognize discrimination against whites.
We import millions of people who have more legal rights than us. I guess this sums up the fuel for the Trump train and his support.

Whasians

Hawaii btfo

>tfw less asians on campuses

Don't be salty.

EXCELENT

This is fucking glorious.

COURT IS NOW IN SESSIONS.

I love Jeff Sessions no homo

Affirmative action discriminates against asians already. This means less blacks, and less mexicans, but more asians and whites

Out of country students get raped on tuition. It's a cash generating machine that is federally funded.

bye bye affirmative action

I hope you're joking, they set the bar higher for Asians to get accepted into colleges than whites/spics/niggers.

Most affirmative Action admitted students cannot keep up, and feel hatred against all the good white and asian students around them. Then they organize violent protests, and cry racism.

Physical college is an obsolete dinosaur that no longer creates great minds.

Why can't people get off of this meme?

Finally someone else brings this up. Asians are affected the most by discrimination in college admissions. So they can't really say he's being pro-white by doing this. What he is doing will help out whites, but also asians too

i hope apefirmative action dies

youtube.com/watch?v=VVvnTByzTmA

Good

Good, now students won't have to deal with loud belligerent coons constantly disrupting class.

You will have more Asians but less niggers/Arabs

Electing god emperor Trump was one of the best things you burgers have ever done.

What state would be good for a redpilled leaf that's disguisted by his country?

Universities could use more asians

youtu.be/DHhy2Gk_xik

British Columbia

Indians and Chinks alone make up almost a third of the worlds population. For that reason alone they should be barred entry to US universities.

Non Jewish whites get fucked as hard or harder than asians, it just doesn't appear as bad because they're combined with jews who nepotistically favor other jews in admissions.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/

I can already hear the heads exploding

fuck school why is it that ONLY niggers get all of the $35/hr jobs at the MTA where they barely have to work, along with the majority of all of the other city jobs in nyc?

>dindus and libs are going nuts
Post salt

Captcha
> PRESIDENT VILLA

Who the f r u to say who our queen is faggit

Here's the distribution

Holy shit, I voted Trump expecting some things to get done and maybe a lot of hot air on some bigger promises. This wasn't even on the table last year. I can't believe this is reality. Fucking madman.

She's the woman who organized having Bill Clinton's rape victims in the crowd for Trump-Hillary debate. She's a goddess.

No they aren't because if a POC is an alum their kids are legacy too

At least the educational standards will increase and the people that DO go won't come out stupider than when they went in. What I want to know is what judge will find this unconstitutional and stop it.

NO
MY FUCKING SHITSKIN COLLEGE MONEY
THIS IS SOMETHING I DO NOT SUPPORT
IM GETTING A SHIT TON OF MONEY FOR BEING SORTA BROWN AND I GOT INTO A GOOD COLLEGE BECAUSE OF IT
NO NO NO
MORE CHINKS AND MY MONEY

I DIDNT EXPECT THIS
FUCKING HELL IM MAD AS BALLS

shareblue btfo

shitskinbtfo

It gets even better guys,

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

Trump: Let's Bring in More Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump on Merit-Based Immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=A8RPdcWZULo

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

Because it's a bullshit narrative. Those tests are just a tool to measure projected performance. East Asians specifically get test scores which should predict better academic and post-graduate performance than we actually see. The "discrimination" probably comes in to effect on south/southeast Asians who get lumped into the same category and don't show this test/performance disparity but this is a seriously edge case because test scores aren't the only metric for admittance and many SE Asians get AA points for being "disadvantaged".

Please god

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

oh boy. This is gonna create the biggest shitstorm ever.

Can't wait

You're a bot right?

I know you might respond, but your definitely have a bot that makes the links

THAT'S SO RACIST

i agree it is largely white men, and a lesser extent asian men, but it is still really fucking bad what happens to asians haha

>light hair
>dark eyebrows
EVERY TIME

>but it is still really fucking bad what happens to asians
How so?

>Post salt

I don't see anything on Salon.com I'm disappointed. I'm afraid my computer will catch AIDS if I go to Vox.com or Buzzfeed

You guys can finally get into college now!!!

For the love of god fix this.

Uh oh, the detective is on the case!

holy shit i am in love!
holy fucking jews!

He never answer me. I've ask a dozen times

YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES
YES YES
YES YES
YES YES
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES