I resigned from CNN today. I'm also leaking that CNN orchestrated the CBO Healthcare Analysis

After learning from a coworker and friend that CNN Money orchestrated the statement regarding "millions of people losing their healthcare".

This statement released by the CBO is intended to devalue the American Healthcare Act of 2017: cbo.gov/publication/52752

It states that 23 Million people would lose their healthcare by 2026.

This statement released by the CBO (on July 19th) was intended to devalue the Obamacare Repeal Reconciliation Act of 2017: cbo.gov/publication/52752

It states that 32 Million people will lose their healthcare by 2026.

This statement was released the very next day (after the second one) by the CBO to devalue the Better Care Reconciliation Act of 2017: cbo.gov/publication/52941

It states that 22 Million people would lose their health insurance by 2026.

I fully assess that these claims and reports were written with the express assistance of CNN and Time Warner. I was in charge of contributing in establishing these connections.

CNN began being involved in manipulating these statements starting back in March, they worked for two weeks (between the 4th and the 11th), to establish the initial connections between them and the Congressional Budget Office (along with the Joint Committee on Taxation). A team of 12 writers were involved, each of them were former contractors for justice.gov during the Obama Administration.

I am NOT in support of Donald Trump. I personally think this website is disgusting after being on it for 20 seconds and am really reluctant to post this here. Take this and run with it, I honestly don't even know what to think anymore.

I'm also not alone in my resignation. 2 other Time Warner employees in New York resigned last week along with me around the same time (3 different days), we were about to be tasked in a "destructive campaign" of the Healthcare system in September.

Also, each of our media campaigns follow a loose pattern: pastebin.com/1iqRNtug

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1iqRNtug
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/White house anon/results/thread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh FUCK

Bump thanks buddy you stood on some amount of principal it sounds like

You got sauce my man?

Oh hell yes

put me in the screen cap

You gotta give us more proof than that to take you seriously

Prove you worked there. Also, how do we kill the beast?

Proofs?

Nice LARP, otherwise post proof.

Can you show us proof that you're really an ex CNN employee?

time stamp or fuck right off

Tits or gtfo faggot

Share and spread

jew if true

stay a little longer. i have this yummy pill for you to take.

Proofadoodledoofs friend

From the pastebin
Share and spread

Dump it on here and it'll spread like wildfire

It's funny because the CBO is never ever right on anything. Ever.

screen cap plz

replying just to be a part of the op

LOL. The magical and wonderful place that is pol. Where they will believe a random anonymous thread but will call actual reporting of facts about their orange oompa loompa as "FAKE NEWS".

You people are a joke.

>pastebin.com/1iqRNtug

You're disgusted by this site yet you divulge what is implicitly a potential bombshell to further destroy CNN to said site.

Me thinks you need to grab another glass of water and fully swallow your red pill.

Take your story to Hannity. He'll give it play. Get the others who resigned to go along with you.

Also, Sup Forums has a strange kind of charm, once you get used to it. It's 99% hyperbole.

>1 post by this ID
CNN doing drive by's now?
What is everyone so scared of with Seth Rich

You're gonna need a concealed carry permit, bro.

Guys are we really gonna be fooled by another LARP? Remover WH user? I think I speak for everyone when I say fuck off!

You do realize that if CNN hadn't acted like literal villains for over the past year, less and less people would have been alienated from them and become sympathetic to Trump or stumbled onto Sup Forums?

Whether through malevolence or incompetence, CNN became the Fake News Network in the eyes of the public.

fake and gay unless you pray to the digits god every day

Willing to believe the larp but gonna need more proof. Show us your card to get in.

Can literally check to see if this pattern of stories holds true or not

Compare June (30 days) and July (31 days) with what user says was the CNN strategy

>links to government publications and a claim that CNN worked on it
>zero proof
>oddly written confessions of CNN being evil
>zero proof
Probably kind of true because CNN is like that but your post sucks you larpfag.

Almost 90% of the posts ITT are asking for proof cunt, go neck yourself

neck yourself

Hi, OP. What you think of pic related?

Did you even bother to count the number of people asking for proof or expressing skepticism before you posted? Or did you go full damage control mode?

3 seconds apart. Great minds think alike

This bumplocking bot is pretty creepy

Who said anything about believing it?

You done goofed.

You could have done much more damage from within.

could be a happening?
give us something with a timestamp user
>I personally think this website is disgusting after being on it for 20 seconds and am really reluctant to post this here.
don't be a faggot, lurk moar, and you might start to like it here

interesting if true

A picture of the front door is proof?

OH WOW

It just so happens I'm
WH user
do
you

want

to

sleep

over

and

tonge

my

anus?

time stamp on a paycheck or company ID, nigger. or GTFO!

He had no skin in the game because he's a libtard, even after seeing what scum his fellow libtards are.

Kek

So I'm going to say OP is fake and gay, but very believable LARP, good job

Kill it with fire

Bump

>Thinks reddit spacing will convince us
kys you fucking shill

Fake and gay

You just got a little of your soul back, user. I'm proud of you.

Go awayy slept

>he thinks we're serious

Think again buddy, I'm White House user

But the offer still stands IMO

>1 post by this ID

sigh

can andyvandypoo really 'blank his own expletive?"

Put me on the screencap for prime time news, desu.

You must be on the wrong website, please hit the back button to go back to faceberg

>I personally think this website is disgusting after being on it for 20 seconds and am really reluctant to post this here.

I dont blame you, but if you want something real, and not fake, this is one of the only places you can find it. Its worth putting up with the trash when you run into the gold.

im tabletposting so someone else do a reverse image search of the pic op posted

Couldn't find a hit on Google.

I'm tired of all the winning.

Lol I think this info is real but OP is not from CNN.

Whoever got this information was like "I'll pretend to be former CNN worker"

Come on, user. Don't leave us hanging. Surely, you can at least gives us the HQ self-destruct codes.

>Reddit spacing
Please fuck off.

Capped just in case.

What a time to be alive. Trump, New England Patriots, no Trannies in the military. WoW

nioce
doing the lords work user

>checked and saved

Why don't you stay with us for a while? We can learn about you and understand liberal ideology. Maybe you can transform us. Just stay :)

>I'm also not alone in my resignation. 2 other Time Warner employees in New York resigned last week along with me around the same time (3 different days), we were about to be tasked in a "destructive campaign" of the Healthcare system in September.

IT'S HAPPENING

Proof or GTFO

Been trying to get caps of WH user for days. Anybody here have them? Also, that picture is just taken outside the lobby lol. Any plbe can take it.

Thanks man. You don't have to like Trump, but media needs more people like you.

>pastebin.com/1iqRNtug
you did the right thing

Do any devices give photos such small filenames?

is there a sauce?
Im new to camwhores

Interesting. Keep me posted user

Kys faggot

>Been trying to get caps of WH user for days
>t. newfag
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/White house anon/results/thread/

BUILDING!!

>one post by this id

DELETE THIS

So if I walk into a building, take a picture after hours with nobody there in front of a locked glass door, you will believe me?

Why would they snap this photo? Because they know you will all reverse image search it. Otherwise, a person who knows nothing about this trash heap website would just post a CNN logo.

Wow, CNN being fake news is more real than anyone could ever thought. not only do they peddle the stupid and flat out flalse Russian collusion story but now they want to destroy any chance the U.S. has at a reasonable health care program.

Come back and talk with us op
Why is pol a cesspool?
It has something to do with societies Overton window.

Yes you get extreme views but why do people have these views?

They feel disenfranchised user. It's what happens when people try to control others point of view.

bump

>actual reporting of facts

I think we scared OP away.

CNN and ADL are Jewish radical terrorist organizations trying to rape the world

lel

>1 post by this ID

That's a lot of work for a larp