Charlatans by Lauren Southern

SO has anyone else read Lauren Southern's book? Is it as good as people say it is, or should I withhold from buying it? I was thinking of donating to her paypal since she is currently in Sicily and all, and I know how tourist places(especially European ones) can be expensive, but I'm also wondering if her book is worth it. Any anons care to chime in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vOzxpbn_dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do we go from this

to this

in less than 3 days

This cake in bulgarian is called "Little nigger"

inb4 Finnkike. Sick trips tho.

oh no

Yeah, it's her sister and she is making a video with her soon

I love you so much Finnbro, I haven't had this much fun on Sup Forums in forever.

Are they related to Jay Leno in any way?

When are they going to kiss on camera?
youtube.com/watch?v=7vOzxpbn_dE

#tradlife

bro, I'm not interested in such a thing. I want to know whether her book is any good or not. She is in Europe at the moment and was wondering that she might need some financial help. I really think that what she is doing is very important and that she has grown our ethnonationalist movement more than anyone else has. Not even reichard has the amount of influence that she has and i am grateful for that. And the fact that she doesn't name the jew is a good thing because the moment she does, she's dead to them. Although, my preference is the gas chamber for them, for now our powers are yet too weak to kill them all.
SO far, noone has even told me what I've wanted to know.

I can't get over her pronouncing Goebbels as "gerbils"

Are you joking?

Don't pay money for a book by "her" spend it on something by GK Chesterton, Hilaire Belloc, or Gulag Archipelago
Summer ffs

>he doesn't know about laurenposting

found the real summerfag

daily reminder

Damn, you got me

(That toaster doesn't even deserve to be shitposted desu)

>expecting me to read the writings of old dead guys when I can buy the writings of a young 20 year old girl that just had her patreon deleted by actual nazis
You sir, are a shill

Oh look, a faggot white knight appears. Does (((Lauren))) still have shekels to pay you to shill here or are you finally doing it for free?

don't give her money you tosser, also the book(let) is like 20 pages, don't buy it