"It's impossible for Germany to kill 6 million people in 5 years"

>"It's impossible for Germany to kill 6 million people in 5 years"
>"The Soviets killed 12 million Ukrainians in 1 year

how do I logic this

Admit the holocaust happened and reexamine your own faulty logic.

Different methods?

wonder what ben thinks of his older drawings now

Famine, you idiot

>Germany couldn't just starve their Jews

Incorrect and homosexual.
The claim is, "Its impossible to cremate the bodies of millions of Jews in a few years with a small number of ovens".
The claim of the Holodomor is "its possible to kill millions of Ukrainians by not feeding them."

Why would gas chambers and ovens be pushed if Germany just starved them?

then why did they clam pic related?

>"Its impossible to cremate the bodies of millions of Jews in a few years with a small number of ovens".

Not all of them were cremated.

but user I found this. The German manufacturers of the ovens seemed to think it's possible....

I'm so confused

This is a shill thread, be sure to report the OP for board disruption.

sage

They were used for hard labor. I assume many did starve. But it was more efficient to kill them off quickly.

Because many were killed in gas chambers.

Its not only possible, its simply a historical fact they closed the borders around Ukraine and starved them to death. Didnt let anyone in or out without a special permit. Its used by Bezmenov as an example in one of his talks, right before he says to be wary of "superhighways" or things that can easily be shut down with any random excuse, locking entire sections of the country off.

No one here is confused, youre a lefty/pol/ shill, it was obvious from the start. That makes this a raid, and board disruption, which is why you should be reported.

sage

>purposeful famine during peace time
>mass relocation of people to camps during a world war
GEE. I don't know.

6 million was pretty much the whole Jewish population in Europe at the time

>Implying everyone here believe in the Holodomor either

It's controlled murder vs mass starvation of an entire nation.
6,000,000+5,000,000 (Jews+Gays and Crips)=11,000,000
11,000,000/5=2,200,000 per year
2,200,000/365=6,027.397~ per day
6,027.4~/24=251.14~ per hour
251.1~/60=4.19~ per minute
There is absolutely no way to be killing that many people that fast consistently for 5 years while still keeping/hunting Jews/Gays/Crips for labour work. Not only that, but it would be way more resource efficient to just shoot them on site if they were going at that fast of a rate.
In the Soviet Union, people were simply resources depleted and couldn't even eat. And no, the Nazis didn't mass starve the Jews and Mentally Ill. Not only could they not do that with them being non-Germans, but "witnesses" rarely mention it.

the soviets didnt bother rounding them up into death camps to expressly incenerate them
they just shot em

Exactly.

>muh incineration
>muh giant electric chairs
>muh gas chambers

fuck off OP