480000 tobacco deaths per year

>480000 tobacco deaths per year
>88000 alcohol deaths per year
>ZERO cannabis deaths per year

only one of these is safe and non addictive.

only one of these has a multitude of medicinal uses.

only one of these has been shown to cure cancer.

only one of these has a plethora of industrial uses

only one of these is a schedule 1 controlled substance.

can you guess which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

jci.org/articles/view/37948
youtube.com/watch?v=voRzmv-a42w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVERY FUCKING 6 HOURS. GIVE IT A BREAK.

he's right you know.

>only one of these has been shown to cure cancer
is this true? source me up bro

fucking fag to waste all that. should have cleared it

Dude in OP's comment is a huge loser. Not really helping your weak argument.

Digis and OP has to commit suicide with a bong

DUDE SAGE LMAO

>crashes car causing multi car pileup killing 7 people due to slow reaction timing. But dude weed like people won't drive when hig COUGH COUGH COUGH h like chill man weed can't hurt peooooooooooooople.

...... you guys need to learn to fucking sage bait threads.............. this is getting old as fuck
>Thread gets posted once every 6 hours for the last week.
>you fucking retards keep falling for it.
>ITS TIME TO STOP

SAGE

Just look at that dude.

More reason to not smoke weed. I agree it shouldn't be illegal, but... to each their own. Alcohol in moderation can still lead to a productive and honorable life.

Pot also reduces testosterone.

Yeah that happens all the time.

Wow hila looks pretty bad

I mean, inhaling smoke has a shitton of carcinogens unless you're using thc oil you still have a chance of developing cancer. You definitely don't see kids with cancer smoking joints

Stop using the herbal jew

its easy. don't smoke then drive. some people can handle it some can't

Driving high is just as bad as driving drunk. Both cause many deaths each year.

>Alcohol in moderation can still lead to a productive and honorable life.

Most things in moderation can tbf.

this is my first post today, amigo. my power was out.

Only brain cancer.

jci.org/articles/view/37948

citation needed, leaf.

No it's not. If you ride a bike you would know the difference (driving high or drunk is retarded)
However, being high gives me MORE energy. Alcohol is a literal depressant, look it up...

OP Posts this thread format everyday
>Retarded stoner .webm
>0 deaths per year guys
>legalize when
It's obvious shilling and I've called it out every time I see it.
Driving while high is like driving on any drug, retard. It's not normal and shouldn't be done. Still doesn't change the fact that it's a medical miracle drug.

>every shitpost i dont like is a shillpost
neck yourself

Same post everyday. Fuck off shareblue.

Open your eyes to reality, y'all have been bamboozled. youtube.com/watch?v=voRzmv-a42w
I too would like to see this source, It can help people with cancer slowing or stopping cell growth? but that's not the same as curing cancer, and help the physecial disgusting feeling of going through chemo.
BAKA I know.
Why does he have to have the weed posters is he 12? and so skinny, I'll upload when with my gun collection behind me, cars I'm working on and proceed to shoot sub 1 MOA at 500yds.
You've never smoked have you? every try playing an FPS stoned af? your reaction times an precision are way surpassed.
When you stop using the sugar jew, coffee, jew, fast food jew, booze jew, process/packaged jew, If you're pure and clean only eating natrual stuff as if its 11,000BC maybe I'll take you seriously.
source?

i dont want people locked up for smoking dope but people who never stfu about it and use the same fucking talking points ive heard from stoners since the 90s, is like faggots at a gay pride parade eating each each others ass out in front of bystanders.

also sage