/ourguy/ aka boogie2988 survived his life changing surgery

/ourguy/ aka boogie2988 survived his life changing surgery.

Press T to Thank God.

Dammit

T

I thought she left Boogie for a buck.

S

Why do you post about him on here?

I wonder how much of our tax dollars were just wasted. Because it's not like he's going to stop eating now.

he is still fat though... so not really "well"
why doesn't he get liposuction

PAY

Why are we supposed to hate him and want him to die again?
Oh wait he has a different opinion?
Oh yeah death to the nonbelievers! !!!!!!

Sup Forums has a lot in common with sjw's and islam as it turns out

press S to spit on the grave you dug preemptively

S

Shut the fuck up loser lmao

Rolling for infections

>implying she's not mad as hell
There goes her last chance to collect
She'll probably just dump him now, he'll be too much trouble and she can't be sure if he'll die soon anyways

did he try not eating 5x the amount of food of the average person before surgery?
and it was still necessary?

But who will pay for his gender reassignment and liposuction to turn all the fat he's been cultivating for years into the tits and ass he's always wanted?

S

his opinion is that we should be responsible for his terrible choices. I wish he died in the surgery, but I'm sure some sort of heart disease will take him soon

Oh such a reverse double edgy move anarchist tripfag

Please be complications after surgery so they get their hopes up and then the sloth dies

i hate him because he's disgustingly fat and wants me to pay for his disgusting fat fuck ass to get surgery

anyone morbidly obese like this cunt needs to be put up against a wall and sprayed with napalm

Watch him get fatter now

Lipo can't do anything for visceral fat.

Not an argument kiddo

Give me one real reason why he should die?
Just one

Inb4 fat or cuck
Those are not arguments

Dude ecelebs LMAO

Now to watch the weakwilled retard gorge until it collapses.

Like over a dozen doctors knew it would.

Wasn't meant to be an argument. Loser lmaooo

Never understood by people hate him.

He just bitches about it to his base which seems him as a "nice guy". Seems like a waste of time to me.

He is merely taking advantage of a system that allows itself to be taken advantage of.

"Don't hate the player hate the game." He is a symptom of a cause, not the cause.

surely it is a good start for him though, dropping 100+ pounds of fat will make things easier

SOMEONE
MUST
PAY!!!!!!!!

Don't worry anons, there's still plenty of time for infection and post surgical complications.

man, gonna be kinda funny watching him put all the weight back on

Funny thing is, this fat tub of monkey feces thinks the worst of it is over. Poor stupid bastard has no idea what he's in for. Most people who get this surgery develop severe insomnia, and that's just for starters. He'll probably become a pill popper.

Now we are waiting for him to overeat till his bypass tears.

>wanting to help the less fortunate means you should die.
Sure activated my almonds
>hurrr durrr tripfag
Nice argument kiddo
>hes fat
And you aren't?
>not an argument:the post

How many gibs did each of us (unknowingly) contribute?

I going with the easy money that he rips his g.bypass staples by continuing to be a fat ass.

>F

Not pressing F

>boogie2988 survived his life changing surgery.

He got sexual reassignment surgery?

T

>Defending fat slobs
>Defending ecelebs
t_d is calling you.

You must be a fat fuck yourself. Christ how much of a fucking loser do you have to be to defend someone you've never met? Genuinely embarrassed for you my man. Peace out!

What did he mean by this?

S

Hope he drowns in a jar of mayo

Press C for complications
C

Well he lived, guess she'll be leaving him now

This is such tired rhetoric.

Send pizza /ourbigboy/ needs his nummies

would be pretty funny of him if he actually posted that

Get the fuck out of my thread
Get the fuck out of my thread

S

Ironic, since he's supposed to avoid trans fats.

Yes, he's identified as a Transfat for a long time.

C

she did. he begged her to stay until after the surgery and she took pity on him.

ayy lmao this thread belongs to the people man, property is a spook my nigga

I hope that disgusting waste of human flesh develops the worst mutant strain of Mrsa the Planet has ever seen and he dies causing the great zombie happening and i finally get to shoot random strangers on the off chance they might be infected.

Not defending him. I don't know the guy.

Just sayin' this shit happens every fucking day and instead of sitting here bitching about it as it constantly happens we should light a fire under some of these legislators asses who can do something about it.

Why I said it's a waste of time to bitch about him.

Not to fear, most of the failures of this treatment occur due to abrasion over the next few months. Basically your chest gets slowly worn open from where the belt sits inward.

RACIST REPUBLICANS BTFO

PAY MY BILLS

We did it, boys!

Well done, we paid for his surgery. :)

>So much salt on Sup Forums cause of this

its like Sup Forums is noting but anti-sjws....wait a minute.

A

to be fair, I do hope he uses this to get serious about weight loss and improve his life.

Press S to shit in his mouth. I hope that GI band snaps and takes out some vital organs in the process. Such a shame this fat fuck gets to live but baby Charlie doesn't

Boogie is alright. It took a village

i'm 6'1 and 155, i'm skinny as fuck NIGGER and i struggle to gain weight so badly that i CAN'T work out daily

Stomach staples or not that stupid fat fuck is going to eat himself to death. Just watch.

It's just a fat-fold, dude.

Americans actually payed for this procedure Lmao

PAYED

what? to move him?

press S to check these nigga

He supports the welfare system that would pay for his self inflicted lifestyle's costs. Selfish and degenerate

paid* you stupid fucking nigger

I personally hope he gets himself ripped and woke in time for the race war.

abcdefghijklmnopqrsuvwxyz

Dammit why isnt he dead

that's not where the C key is... that is the I key

Because that is almost completely cosmetic

Lmao manlet

Boogie is fat and proud. that alone means he should die. He went through this surgery because he has no self control and removing part of his stomach was the only option left.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

got any image with some nigga pressing the C key?

While I'm generically glad of every successful surgery, he ain't /ourguy/. He ain't not /ourguy/ either. Boogie just doesn't even matter.

Proud about what? If you mean proud he is fat then you are just lying.

>He supports the welfare system that would pay for his self inflicted lifestyle's costs
He absolutely does
>Selfish and degenerate
He absolutely is

Again though what good does this do us? We need to try and fix the system that allows this.

Thank god we have Obamacare.

Unless taxpayers are paying for neovaginas and boogie's surgery that's only necessary because he's has no self-control or discipline: PEOPLE. WILL. DIE

C

For us to take care of him. It our responsability. I realize that he just bought a house and has thousands of dollars in lootcrate items and eats mayo on top of his dorritos but hes waymore important than a war vet on ss

Fuck yeah, thank you useless meat bag for surviving.
You've proven Darwin wrong, useless things can survive!
While your'e thinking about survival don't forget about the KFC Panananaynaye. Available for a short time so you don't have to starve to survive.
Just like your hero boogie.
>this post not sponsored by boogie or KFC at all

underrated

what exactly does this surgery do?

IS NOT PRESSING IT FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he is going to be super "hard to live with" now, decades of eating literal shit food is going to be hard to overcome. I would hate to live with someone going through a detox.

his marriage is going to suffer for this

just pressing it very gently

SALAD DODGIN'