Why has Sup Forums turned its back on kek?

I've noticed that Sup Forums has turned its back on kek.
The praise is dead. You guys have let the shills kill our god. What happened? Why have you stopped your praise?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4PyoXQmP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reddit stole the meme so it is not funny anymore

Sup Forums blames it on reddit turning it into cringe but Sup Forums is just seeing it how the rest of Sup Forums viewed it since the beginning. if you ever "praised kek" you should kill yourself.

I follow Baal.

Anyone who takes that shit seriously is mental.

thread hymn
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4PyoXQmP0

typical Sup Forums "own it then disown it" philosophy.

sometimes you faggots need to embrace your memes instead of getting salty over a website's acquisition of meme.

Because the skeptic fags with the help of the leader Sargon of Akkad took the meme and watered it down. Kek means absolutely nothing now.

Kill yourself cuckistani. The fucking frog god bullshit is to keep you ledditors busy.

It is the eternal cycle of lulz and anti-lulz. Entropy of lulz is inescapable user. A meme is born and made mostly of lulz but then it ages and becomes anti-lulz then dies. If a meme is worthy it will be reborn again in the future to. It is much like the Indo-European conception of the nature of the universe. Redditors overusing a meme and making unfunny derivatives simply hastens the process. Kek will return again, when we need him most. Praise Kek.

you first, jeff.

there's a reason for the recent decline of poster quality on this board and i believe abandoning kek because of redditors is one facet of it.

you created a fucking identity that mocks identitarian movements. that's not something that should be chucked in the trash, it's a useful meme.

im so mad mods made kekistan flag. Kek hates kekistan. Sargon made it just to destroy kek

kekistani faggot reddit normies killed the meme

fuck normies

stfu with this donaldfag shit. After I'm done hanging liberals you fucks are next

Kek is very much alive and well.
Kek is all around; within and without.
Kek is the synchronicity of the universe.

We have an opportunity here on Sup Forums to communicate with Kek, through GET.

It's real.

This whore was so desperate for views its sad. (((Youtube))) wants me to watch this video so bad but i refuse

everyone knows Jason is the most based undying entity in these lands
>kills roasties
>kill niggers and various shitskins
>kills anyone degenerate that he stumbles upon

It was only a partially decent meme during the election. And now -well- we have this

We're back to worshipping Jesus

Literally this. We've been rolling for gets for over a decade. Sargoy fags the whole thing up and now people don't even fucking checkem. What the fuck happened to this place?

I follow the proft George

the google algorhythms know you watch "alt-right" and Kekistani videos.

I watch one video of a cyst exploding and now my recommendations are all pimple popping videos.

Reddit destroys everything Sup Forums creates, that's why.

It is, but cut the cuckistan shit out. It's blasphemy against Kek's will.

Oy vey!

Check those digits nigger

The only god of digits is Cirno, not the reddit frog.

Someone showed a screen cap from a thread on T_D and they were saying "dubz" and "check'em" to nothing. WHAT. THE. FUCK. There are no post numbers or anything to get digits with, from whence did the doubles originate and what precisely were they checking? Cringe x 1000

So kek does hate kekistan

Why do they each have two hats?

art is based from "of Mice and Men"

memers just only care about putting shittily cropped objects over it on MSPaint.

He hates that they have tainted the memes like they always have.

KEK is a god chaos
To be a country it would mean to have order what's the deity is opposed to.

Hail Eris!

Da'at is the realm of Kek that is why the Jews made studying it forbidden

Will kek make reddit pay?

Kek shall return.
Already left us new flags that are seen daily on this board.
Let's not hasten Keks return either.

crypto known as BitKek

this

Praise KeK, you little bitch.

Kekistan is Somalia

why do you keep promoting this shitty song you made?
no, really, it's been a solid year now of you shitting up the board with you constantly linking to this song. at what point will you realize it's not going to go viral? at what point will you move onto your next creative endeavor?
let it go. this one didn't work, now try your next thing. this stubborn obsession is unhealthy my man.

I do it for the message. I want to bring truth to the people. People may hate, shit might not get viral but there are like 30 autist who fiend for it. We cant let the poor anons down.

Also we had 1k subs before youtube deleted our first channel and praise kek had 65k views. Fuck you dusty old bones. Go fap to lana del ray

We Shill the truth to shill truth. We do not want money. We do not want fame. We want chaos and the youth to start killing niggers. We are pure. Fuck you bitch its Sup Forums if you dont like shit posting then go back to plebbit nigger

pic related is you

nice digits

Kek is not your creation. The Egyptians created him. Stop claiming ownership to something you didn't create you kikes.

Because I'm not a (((civic nationalist))) or a weeb posting wolf girls.

NatSoc or fuck off.

trips

If this Psyop isn't making you wonder wtf the government and shareblue to, then you have brain damage.

the ideas around kek still reverberate around this board. i may shit on kek in one thread and praise him in another. kek has many names, and i'm happy to let reddit have this particular one

Bow down before my repeats nigger

Kek is a reddit-tier meme

Pepe is a meme that has outstayed its welcome since its inception. At least Chuck Norris was funny at one point.

April 7th is the day meme magic died
Fate was shown to exist
It doesn't matter who you vote for, you lose. Jews win.

FUCKING BRIT KEK FAGGOT

GET FREE SPEECH THEN YOU CAN TALK

BURN ALL MUSLIMS AND JEWS, BURN ALL MUSLIMS AND JEWS

KILL ALL NIGGERS

EVERY BRIT BONG NEEDS TO KILL ME ONE NIGGER AND ONE MUSLIM TO REDEEM THEM SELVES.

YOU CANT EVEN POST WHAT I POST. COPY MY POST AND POST IT IF YOUR NOT A KEK

>More murders in Chicago alone than all of the UK combined
A
FUCKING
BURGER

repeating dig of truth

stay mad britcuck, hows your shitty flat? hows ahmeds pen0r britcuck?

Kek was always reddit tier. Dont let anyone ever tell you otherwise

Why are nigger killing niggers my problem?

I would encourage it pussy. SAY KILL ALL MUSLIMS AND JEWS HERE UNLESS YOU SCARED THE PC POLICE FINNA ARREST YOU.

I LOVE HAVING SPEECH AND GUNS FAGGOT

shadilay
may kek bless us with glorious chaos

An organized shill-op convinced some idiots on here that only newfag redditors believe in KeK.
They also might tell you there's absolutely no power in collective consciousness and the elites only do their silly rituals because it's an old tradition.

>Detroit
>82.7% niggers
You're making our allahu akbar problem look like fucking paradise, I mean, holy shit: How can anyone be patriotic in your country with an ugly blight like that?!

>America
>speech 100% free

what happened then?

This is why Sargon literally needs to be killed. He singlehandedly destroyed everything with his Kekistan videos, flooding our religion with heretical redditor rapefugees

Yep

They don't want us to mess with the collective consciousness

They know what we can do now and they are afraid

Very afraid

Don't hesitate my friends, Kek is with us

I think kek let macron win because he likes chaos and hated france

Cause he's a Reddit fag now

Its now a normie meme

We need to make nigger gore pepe

Normies killed it like they kill everything

It's summer. Tween fag Sup Forums will end shortly enough. you'll see the frog return then, when true Sup Forums resurfaces, when the coast is more clear of cringe.

This guy gets it. All memes will eventually crash with no survivors. Reddit destroying the memes is all part of the master plan.

HE WILL GROW AND KILL SARGON. WHEN SARGON DIES WE KNOW KEK HAS GROWN POWERFUL

praise kek you stupid fucks

PRAISE KEK FAGGOTs