Well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.S.A.:_The_Confederate_States_of_America
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would be perfect if it was Liberia instead

WE WUZ MISSISSIPPIANS

They already did this IRL, google Liberia. Guess how it's doing?

is it set in the bustling metropolis of monrovia?

who wouldn't unironically want this?

L-libera?

>be slave
>get freed
>shipped back to African country
>enslave your own people

The Kangz memed themselves a TV show. Good on them!

Came here to say this

Sounds awesome there aren't enough black separatist not a days. Niggers wanna talk shit about whitey all day and how racist America is but never actually advocate leaving America like they used to back in the day with Malcom x.

LMFAO why are they pushing this shit so much now?
let me guess, it's going to show all those states as extremely advanced and ahead of their times. then all the black people are going to watch and go
>SHIET IF WHITEY HAD LET US DO THIS WE'D BE IN PARADISE TODAY. MOTHA FUCKIN WHITE RUINED OUR LIVES EVEN MORE. MAN FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE
seriously the ride never ends. I'm surprised not more people are legit just waking up from how retarded this is getting.

They did get a country, its called Liberia, and its literally the shittiest country on the planet.

It is rediculous that 3 states based on agriculture become an economicn dynamo to rival the rest of the nation. It is propaganda and racial masturbation.

complete bullshit and 100% fantasy

>New Colonia has been at peace with the United States for twenty years following 150 years of fighting. But their newfound accord is endangered by an economic role reversal: the new country has emerged as a new global power player as America slides into decline.

HAHAHAHAHA

basically the fantasy version of post colonial Africa

Learn the history of Liberia, this already happened and they actually did get their own country.

what? I thought that was haiti

so america with 3 extra 3rd world countries brushing up against it's southern border?

Why do black men have such nice dick sucking lips? Is it sexual selection to please centuries of slave masters from many different cultures?

We did this with Liberia, it doesn't turn out well at all in real life.

>Inb4 it has flying pyramids and kangz riding tamed jaguars shitting all over the obviously redneck retard whites

So does this count as science fiction or high fantasy?

so what would the major industries of a black country be that would propel it on the world stage??

I'm done.

Wotan please awaken and save us all.

Haiti was a simmilar situation, same outcome, literally the biggest shithole on the earth.

Its interesting that in the history of mankind there has never been a successful nigger owned community.

Muh dick and jazz are major exports on par with oil and uranium mining.

definite HIGH fantasy naw'mean?

Here's what will happen in the show:
>Black America is another Garden of Eden
>White America is collapsing, Whitey is too stupid and they start immigrating to Black America
>Blacks have moral debate about immigrants, decide to take the White women
>WE WUZ KANGZ

It's called Liberia.

awesome we need more of this to get the race war started

(((HBO))):
>Makes GoT, nigs complain about lack of diversity
>kike/nig producers decide to make Confederate to shit on white people, it backfires and the nigs chimp-out harder

Amazon:
>made Man in the High Castle, accidentally redpilled whites, and triggered leftists/nigs
>decides to make Black America to steal the HBO triggered crowd

Really makes me think.

>Living in a time in which success is measured by fiction.

Freed slaves allready have their own country, it is known as Haiti.

The shows guaranteed to have the black country at the very least on equal terms with the white country. If they show a fucking country ran by uneducated slaves being a shithole people online will chimp the fuck out and scream racism

This movie plot already exists and its called the country of Haiti. A successful slave revolt left blacks 100% in charge of their own country after they killed all the whites. Haiti overtime grew into a complete shithole and is the poorest country in the western Hemisphere. They also burned down their entire rainforest for cheap coal.

Another example of Black country is Liberia. Which was founded entirely by former slaves back in Africa. It is also a shithole.

What about fucking Liberia?

Shukin' and jivin'

wtf I loves niggers now

uhh they done said that in the article

>New Colonia has been at peace with the United States for twenty years following 150 years of fighting. But their newfound accord is endangered by an economic role reversal: the new country has emerged as a new global power player as America slides into decline.

the real fantasy will be in what industries propel this "new colonia" (lol they cant even give it a real fuckin name) into the economic powerhouse

>doing alt-history when you could instead do a historical drama about the founding of Liberia and the African-American enslavement of native-Liberians that led Liberia to becoming the richest nation in Africa until the civil wars brought it all down.

nah let's keep doing fake history because..

>alt history
>it actuly did happen
>but it's a shit hole so we will pretend it didn't.

Fucking christ, liberals cant get any fucking dumber

They should make an alt-history show where the confederates won

>What if blacks took over what white Americans built?

Ritualized homosexual is very common in African tribes. You could even argue it's common in the Afro-American population with regard to it's use in prison and gang life as a method of establishing dominance and ensuring control of men lower in the hierarchy through the masculine display of raping another man.

This proves they don't want to even educate people.

They just want to play pretend while the real world keeps on turning.

It was called Liberia and the niggers turned it down. They could go there any day if they wanted. I'll even buy someone a plane ticket.

It is almost as if people are unaware of actual history.

Wasn't this just extreme segregation?

It's from the creator of boondocks. I think this show has a lot of potential.

hell man how many normies and niggers do you think knows about Liberia?

Haiti.

/series

>Over 600,00 dead in a war to keep the Union together.
>Give away three states to niggers

Sounds legit

Good, we can use this to agitate for what Rockwell was pushing for.

Boondocks was good but did you watch Black Jesus, the show he left the Boondocks for? Not quite so good. Plus the political climate was more jovial in the Boondocks era.

dey be all down low and sheeeeit
annnnd my captcha is...

From Detroit down to Houston from New York to LA , all the niggers are tearing apart what whitey built ands time to stand and saaaaaaaaayyyy....

>freed slaves get their own country

We don't need a show about this. We had this in real life:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

How can you guys be mad about this? The best thing you could do is to actually convence black to form their own country ruled only by them.

That way you will look much less "crazy racist nazis" and if they don't just go back to Africa and want to start a civil war, well, you got you chance on "racewarnow".

Also, Liberia has existed in a constant state of war and AIDS thanks to it cannibal warlords and their child soldiers. I guess they'z kangz in they on way.

>unarchived VICE
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

so its like liberia then

can you give me a quick rundown on liberia?

Any good place I can read up on Liberia? Sounds like some quality redpill material

They did get their own country. It is called Liberia.

You know, I think that would be pretty neat. Boondocks was good about dismantling nigger culture for the shit it was, big fan of the Martin Luther King Jr. calling everyone niggers moment

So it's an alt-right show? I'm not right-wing or alt-right, but isn't ethno-nationalism an alt-right (the real alt-right, not what the media deems the alt-right) value?

>planned to send all slaves back there because most of them came from that region
>plan was in works since Jefferson was president
>James Monroe had a lot of progress with this plan. Capital of Liberia was named after him
>plan never went through until Lincoln considered it
>nuffin happened

I... damn. He's right.

Sup Forums BTFO. How will they ever recover?

Didn't this actually happen, and wasn't it called Liberia?

"alt-right" is a completely meaningless buzzword created to lump and demonize a bunch of different ideologies hostile to liberalism. The term you're looking for is ethno-nationalist.

did anyone see that mockumentary CSA? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.S.A.:_The_Confederate_States_of_America

>alt-history
That's called Liberia

How will they write out the non-slave owning whites who lived in the bible belt?

Genocide? Forced exodus?

THIS

Aren't the beaches in Liberia saturated with literal shit?

They'll be so racist that they'll leave en-masse, turning the negro states into a paradise on Earth.

You know, the exact opposite of the thing that happened in real life.

It's white flight when white men leave.

It's gentrification when white men come.

That already happened, and we all know how well it turned out

Many of the founders wanted to ship the slaves back to Africa. Great idea IMO

This already happened, it was called Liberia.

sounds like jared taylors dream

They would have been like Black Panther Wakanda and sheit

Oh wow. This is going to be the best comedy series in years

It's a mystery.

>hold down f11
>still gets a giggle out of me
every time

It's obvious we need 2 months for black history because they didn't learn their own history with just one

>Continent of Detroit

Who can unironically say american blacks shouldn't have their own country? Preferably back in africa. But still, that's a fantastic idea.

Within 20 years there'd be a new generation of "refugees" and the whole place would need to be walled off, it'd be hilarious. They'd still be blaming whitey for the crumbling of all their infrastructure.

They shouldn't have their own country because they'd refuse to go to it unless whitey completely funded their civilization so it functions as a first world country when they go.
And when they inevitably run it into the fucking ground they'd just invade other countries as refugees and get more gibs

I bet the white aryan female lead would definitely get blacked in this kek

This sounds fucking hilarious. Bravo Amazon, hate-watching is back!

How come Liberians never post on Sup Forums? Where they at?

if it's set in the current year it would probably just be the story of how the entire world is under the thumb of the Soviet Union, or possibly a Soviet/Chinese Cold War has developed between Marxism-Leninism and Maoism.
>Europe inevitably fucks their own shit up
>America remains a backwater agrarian shithole
>Russia has a 95% chance of overthrowing Tsar and 90% chance of that new government being some form of commie
the rest basically plays itself out desu

>shipped a few niggers back
>copied the US Constitution
>afrinogs hated them because they were richer and smarter (racemixing) and had US backing
>sort of okay till the 70s or 80s
>civil (tribal) war, amerinogs BTFO
>now a typical African shithole

Are they trying to make us overdose on kangz memes??

inb4 space pyramids

Show? I thought this was coming out as a movie?

Read the fucking thread, nigger

shieeeeet

Isn't that what really happened with Liberia? With no whitey around? In their own home continent?

How'd that work out lol