Americans! How is Trump actually doing? Is he liked by the people or not? What's the general consensus there?

Americans! How is Trump actually doing? Is he liked by the people or not? What's the general consensus there?

The Finnish media only reports when Trump does something stupid, and I don't know which alternative sources to trust.

Depends on which part of the country. Generally speaking the rural parts still love him and most of the cities still hate him.

This, also people are extremely fearful of opening up on political discussion at all in fear of causing arguments and lost friendships and just avoid it like the plague.

>The Finnish media only reports when Trump does something stupid, and I don't know which alternative sources to trust.
MSM here does the same. And your situation is the situation of most people in the US.

>The Finnish media only reports when Trump does something stupid,
ALL mainstream media does. it's concerted effort. That is globalism in action u see there.

Trump is great, man.
i bet aloooooot of ppl love him, even leftists converting, because the shilling and lying of the elite is so extreme right now, even they cannot stand it no more and beginn to sympathize with trump and realize he's actualy the good guy ....

Don't trust polls or the media, the last election showed how much the left controls it.

Fucking truth. 99% of my conversations since the election has been about the weather.

He's a disaster for all but the sub-80 IQ Centards, but at least after WWIII we won't have to hear about his DWO SKUPS!

trump fucking sucks.

the only reason i ever supported trump was because i didnt want my taxes to soar through the roof with hillary but i am starting to regret that now.

Hes pissing off the right people aka boomers so thats good.

that tweet is an admission that the russia collusion is a scam
>TRUMP IS DISMANTLING MY GUBMENT
>LETS KEEP PUSHING THIS FUCKING HASHTAG AND BRING HIM DOWN

>Americans! How is Trump actually doing? Is he liked by the people or not? What's the general consensus there?

Trump is doing a good job. I am as surprised as anyone to see that he and his staff are working hard to undo some of that crap of the last 20 years.

What surprises me the most is how most 20-somethings I see think that Trump is doing well also. Most of them, the ones that are not left-wing shills, see and sympathize that the media and big government is mercilessly attacking a good man.

Kind of gives me hope

what good has he done besides making the alt-right as cancerous as the left

>bait flag

I'm from San Diego California and it is very much to the Left, but even here there are Trump supporters. Most people I talk to don't even really care, and the ones that do care are usually clueless because of so much fake news. Don't believe what you here in the media, I support President Trump and many of my friends do too.

>implying Trump is responsible for the controlled opposition campaign against himself
>implying you are actually this stupid and not bait

Honestly the bulk of the American population doesn't pay attention or care, the regular people are oblivious.

then tell me some goods things that trump has done so far

Coasts generally hate him. The rest of the country loves him. Unfortunately the media lives on both coasts so what you see is influenced by them. (pic very related)

i guess you have to spend the extra money to get the popular vote.

Nothing is really changed that much.If all the people complaining didn't know an election happened they would be going about their day like normal. Not liking the government is fashionable/romantic and progressives couldn't rebel against the suave black man so they got 8 years of edginess to catch up on

No trannies in military. No Paris agreement. No mexicans.

Well... Yeah. That usually how it works in politics. Thats partly why everyone was expecting Hillary Clinton to win.

Trump's fine. Congress sucks.

he's shit

Why? Because your bf is being deported?

- ISIS is getting crushing in Syria and Iraq
- MOAB dropped in Afghanistan jihadis
- Gorsuch on Supreme Court
- huge amount of strangling federal regulations getting undone
- early test work starting for new Wall
- illegal immigration way down
- stock market at record highs
- no more tranny nonsense in military
- media is losing their mind, running around like a bezerk dog chasing its tail

Most people who voted for him unironically, regrets it at this point and think he's doing a pretty poor job.
And that his people are doing a poor job.

Most people who voted for him would still vote for him over Hillary if they could go back though.

How angry are you right now?

Bullshit. I live in a very rural area and people were literally chanting Trump's name in the lead up to the election. They were HIGHLY outspoken about their politics and any attempt to withhold or stay reserved in your politics was met with scorn and derision.

Moreover, at least where I live, support for him has dropped. People don't hate him by any stretch of the imagination, but his supporters are much quieter now. Perhaps that's due to campaigning having finished, but the general air is one of nervousness and tension about the state of the White House.

>"""most""" people
His supporter base has hardly shrunk at all. The others were already predisposed to not liking Trump and just needed a reason, even if it's a lie or twisted half-truth such as the majority of the MSM content right now.

While I wouldn't say Trump is the greatest president we had, I am pretty happy with the progress he is making so far. In terms of economic policy, he will defiantly get an A due how well the economy is and getting rid of restrictions that tampered with it. In terms of foreign policy I was hopeful that he would be more forceful with nations such as China especially with their involvement in the South China sea and the rising tensions between the US and Russia (though this could be more congresses fault as they didn't give him much of a choice.) Defiantly support his immigration policies though I wish he would remove programs such as DACA like he promised. Another thing I wished he did was start an investigation on Hillary like he promised though that has actually recently started with more public info. Plus his administration is a bit messy but does appear to be sorting itself out. Plus I feel like he is just replacing Obamacare with another terrible healthcare act. Over all I would say he has done a good job so far and hope he is able to fix some of his mistakes.

who knows. i don't even care. he seems to have stopped some of the crazy leftist shit that was going on. it's just a reprieve though. theres more too look forward to after him. i've just lost interest mostly.

>How is Trump actually doing?
Oy vey he's doing great!

I'm happy with my vote.

>but the general air is one of nervousness and tension about the state of the White House.
Bullshit. It is a frustration that the lying media is still doing their shit and there is nothing the average American can do about it.
Propaganda shoved into our faces, shameshilling on normiebook, indoctrination of our kids at public schools, crippling insurance plans, etc.

The air you feel is the frustrated masses before they snap. I have a feeling politicians are going to start being harassed a lot more often.

he just told the police to not be too nice when transporting people. he did qualify it with thugs. but a lot of people go to jail for the most mundane shit these days and the police arent exactly known for being very nice to prisoners.

My routine
>wake up
>shower eat etc
>tv in background
>"President Trump and latest scandal..."
>roll my eyes
>commute
>work
>rare as fuck that Trump comes up
>when he does, "fuck him"
>get home
>"Russia...Trump administration..Twitter reactions"
>start shitposting
>Liberal sites like ESPN or YouTube
>"UNITED AS ONE" trending despite 30k views
>"Quarterback declines to meet Trump" headline
>can't escape the Trump carousel
>at the same time nothing has changed in the grand scheme

It's meh. Something to talk about. 10 years ago it was like this with Bush, but with internet it has erupted into 24/7 MUH EVIL TRUMP

>A president who can't be bought

what's that, idiot?

He's doing exactly what most conservative Americans want. Lower taxes, lower spending, the Wall is in the process of getting funded, and he's doing other fiscally conservative things like reducing the size of the federal government. Cutting entitlements, stuff like that