So, does anyone know when Trump's gonna enact a Christian Travel Ban? You know...

So, does anyone know when Trump's gonna enact a Christian Travel Ban? You know, Muslims can lie and claim that they are Christian to sneak in. Gotta be safe, you know.

He won't. Republicans are a bunch of hypocrites, and sensible and decent human beings have just realized that. They are hoo-hoo gonna lose like a motherfucker in 2020! They'll lose so bad, families will disown any Republican member after 2020! At this point, they are just trying to cause as much damage as possible.

They need to admit "President" Cheeto to a psychiatric ward or a trash can - just anywhere except a position of power before he invades Uzbekistan or Wyoming!

>isis is the same as peaceful marches
yea no

Please dont use Pinky to shitpost

Also kill yourself, thanks.

Pinky is a dumb name.

>westboro
yeah, because they killed so many people...

Both terrorize people in their own way. Plus, if WBC wanted to (and they have the capability to do so), they could purchase weapons and trucks like ISIS.

The difference is they're not subhuman savages and so don't feel the need to express themselves through mindless "warfare" against everybody who isn't them.

Uhhhh anybody that goes to funerals to terrorize children and women and LGBT folk and tells them they'll go to Hell is pretty "savage"-like to me.

Oh no a samefag attempting to portray himself as two different people and say something against the status quo. I'm so outraged!

Sage.

>Catholic
> Baptist
Really, heretic?

I wish the wbc was as brutal as isis but alas, white Christians are too peaceful

Using free speech vs Going around killing people
>Please Tell Me Your Kidding

fags and sluts are not people, stop trying to humanize garbage

Did you actually just compare some dumbass Christians making signs that hurts peoples feelings with people who behead anyone who isn't Sunni Muslim?

That's pretty fucking embarassing

You must be pretty insulated in your white crime-free suburb if that's savage to you.

Day after day after day, is it really that funny to you?

I wish they were too so I can enlist to fight them. White Christianity in the U.S. is the largest pool for domestic terrorism. If you hold incorrect opinions and dangerous views (like death prayer) then you have no sympathy from me.

Has westboro actually killed anybody?
I know they wished that people died, but that doesn't matter unless you actually think you can kill someone by wishing on a star.

I FUCKING HATE THESE RETARDED MOTH MEMES

so much this
>baptists are to catholics what niggers are to whites

Foolproof Muslim test: make them eat bacon and verify it passes through their system.

Both ISIS and Westboro Baptist are CIA/MKUltra black ops. Get a fucking clue. You're being played like a damn fiddle and you're sucking your massas cocks while paying (((them))) for the special privilege of allowing out-of-control BLM niggers to mortgage your future with your Federal Reserve shekels.

>words hurt as much as bullets
ask me how I know your real flag has a fucking leaf on it

that's the point...there are many many different muslim sects

Would it be fair to accuse my baptist friend of some shirt every time we hear about catholic priests doing their typical tolerated raping

I live outside of Detriot with African-American folk. It's a place millions of times nicer than 100% white trash-holes like West Virginia or Alabama.

you are a fucking massive idiot

>I live outside of Detroit
That's nice, tell us about the ethnic makeup that crime-ridden Detroit has

You again? Weren't you here last week with the same image and an EU flag? Didn't you also reply to your own posts with @########? Kek, slide tread. Sage.

This is why the id tags exist. Get out of here with your stupid mha leftist shitstack memes

So is "Froppy", nobody gives a shit about any character that's not Midoriya anyway.

It's not a bad city. It's actually quite civilized and not a lot of whites (thankfully!). If I wanted white people, I'd go to some third-world nation like Albania or Bulgaria.

It's so civilized and not that bad that it declared bankruptcy has the second highest murder rate in the country

I'll ask you again how is killing = to free speech

Get off the internet kid.

>publicly asks a dumb question
>publicly answers said question for the sake of agreeing with one's self and and shills
BTFO you attention seeking tard, Sup Forums belongs to the right

>if WBC wanted to (and had the capability to) they could purchase weapons and tricks like ISIS
>if they wanted to
>and had the capability to
>they could purchase trucks
By that standard, I'm equivalent to ISIS too.

Do you follow any radicalized beliefs? Do you tell LGBT people that they are going to burn in Hell?

Is this some type of strange meta trolling or is shareblue really this stupid on a board with ids? At least rename your easily identifiable image.

You guys really need to up your game. If you want to know who to launch a psyop properly look at the CIA and the use of flat earthers to disguise the fact that NASA is hiding a hollow earth.

What the hell does WBBC have to do with Catholics? Honest to God it is hard to imagine there are really people this stupid.

You look like you have your own radical beliefs
>I wish they were too so I can enlist to fight them. White Christianity in the U.S. is the largest pool for domestic terrorism. If you hold incorrect opinions and dangerous views (like death prayer) then you have no sympathy from me..

God you're such a faggot, i hope you are just baiting

of course

muslims kill people in usa

50 in 1 florida nightclub alone

why this crazy idea muslims are presecuted? they are most violent bunch of terrorists in modern history!

1. They (my beliefs) aren't radical - Christian terrorists deserve to be imprisoned and fought like any other terror group.

2. I can justify my beliefs in punishing right-wing radicals with wrong views and dangerous positions that endanger people.

Not sure if troll or first day.

>"you have no sympathy from me."
>Not radical
Choose one

the travel ban is on nations OP. doesnt matter what religion or race they are .

obama had one on iraq and so did bush

Yeah, fuck off if you're a radical that wants to send people to Hell. Illegal opinions get treated as such, and that's what is going on with Christian Terrorism

>Christian terrorism

>Illegal opinions
this is great, i bet liberals really think like this

And your Radical because you lack any remorse for those people and you have the urge to kill them

>Anonymous and Username2
>OABSl/71 and OABSl/71
Really activates my almonds

Westboro doesn't kill anyone you faggot

OK, I guess soldiers should stop fighting al-Qaeda with guns and resort to bean bag throwing and sending them to rehab, right?

This*clap*is*clap*why*clap*Republican*clap*alt-righters*aren't*clap*men*clap*they*clap*are*clap*pussies*clap*

>Muslims can lie and say they're a Christian from banned nation
>Still can't enter US because it was nation bans not religion bans

>Blame Catholicism for extremist Baptists

>mods still refuse to ban this fag

You don't live anywhere near Detroit. You're using a fag flag to LARP as an American

Yes, but they can, and they already terrorize grieving people and kids going to concerts.

Do you get off being obnoxious?

ples stop replying

So can you. I guess that makes you a terrorist also.

>kids going to concerts
Wasn't that some muslims in the U.K.?

Awww, U MAD BRO? U TRIGGERED, KEK?

Republicans are such snowflakes - so fragile, so threatened!

Better than blowing up kids in concerts

Nope. I only have hatred towards those who deserve it - that is, White Christian Terrorists and their public relations group, the Republican Party. Both have injured and insulted millions more than ISIS has.

In other words, yes.

Yes, we know you are mad and triggered. Change your diaper, why don't ya?

OP is a fag

Yes. You can kill so that makes you a terroist.

>Aw boo boo someone called me a fag
>isis burns man alive
Totally the same thing

Yeah but I have no bigotry, wrong opinions nor religious woo to kill others over. Sorry!

real fascims hasnt been tried

but you make me wana give it a go!

Wow, I didn't think you got this off being obnoxious.

you know in all these countries conversion of muslims is illegal, I do not see anything bad for prohibiting them to enter your country to convert christians and radicalize them and make them islamic terrorists

"Wahhh! Wahhhhh! I wet my diaper!!!"

Sorry bro, you might wanna try typing again, I can't understand you! No one can! Maybe "President" Trump can

>Both have injured and insulted millions more than ISIS has.
>insulted millions more than ISIS has.
>insulted
Here we have it, the center piece of the liberal argument and ideology: muh feels.

LOL dumb faggot fucker OP embrrassed as fuck. Don't reply anymore bud. You're done. Fuckin loser

Ban this faggot

You're still a terrorist.

Maybe you should change your diaper instead of being obnoxious or better yet stop pissing in a diaper like a child.

i can purchase trucks and guns to, does that make me isis you fucking retard?

>wrong opinions

'i wiv outside of detwoit, weally, nah, I'm too much of a cunt to use my real flag'
Go suck the Queen's cock you fucking Canadian shitbird

LOL what a nice comeback. Sounds like you just copied what I said because you were shocked at being bitchslapped. Pussy!

Lol, why are you ashamed of your flag? Canada's not so bad, for cunts

It's time to stop posting and get back on your schizophrenia medication

And you admitted to pissing in a diaper. So you're one to talk.

I bet you think homosexuality is OK

Ranting in public about your diaper fetish is pretty degenerate desu senpai.

Uhhh no I didn't? Typical Dump supporter - an idiot with a reading level no higher than that of a first grader's.

As they say - "President" Trump loves stupid people!

westboro just says stupid shit
isis actually does things
words are protected as long as they arent direct threats
raping,beheading, throwing off buildings,acid attacks,cutting faces off, and bombings are not protected

>Isis murders everyone
>WBC makes some people mad
Really jogs the noggin

You're such a fucking loser lmao. I'm genuinely embarrassed for you

They ARE dorect threats, since you are telling LGBT people and soldiers that they are going to burn in Hell.

Real question, do you suffer from mental retardation? Maybe a learning disability?

Trump loves stupid bitches like you - remember that, bitch!

but the WBC has killed approximately zero people?

fuck off ISIS equivalent, you have the capability and therefore you are a terrorist, turn yourself into the authorities immediately