They were Kangs

Guess they really were kangs after all.

>19Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.
Ezekiel 23:19

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpVJzLFQ9ro
infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GB8LBOXklB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pics or it didn't happen

sage

Ezekiel is the central protagonist of the Book of Ezekiel in the Hebrew Bible. In Judaism, Christianity, Islam and the Bahá'í Faith, Ezekiel is acknowledged as a Hebrew prophet.

Fuck your JEW book, scum nigger

God is the LORD. Scream about our library of 73 Jew books all you want.

ancient egyptians had huge dongs.

And niggers cleaned them

So? You is not more kangz you bitch, you is just a welfie boy saying shit in 4 chan invented by whites in the internet invented by whites. Oh yeah but whites stole the internet of the kangz. Obviously...

fun fact
blacks were the real jews of the bible

Ham's Curse.

THEY WUZ DICK CLEANERS!

A picture shows it, that means it's true.

By that logic, the furry fandom has the largest dongs of all mankind.

Stop, niggers are from the south not east.

were actually the line of shem
africans were the line of ham
we were the wandering jews of africa that shaka zulu was trying to wipe out
go do your research faggot

i would never claim to be egyptian unlike most misinformed afro americans. but you cant blame them our God has cursed us for being ignorant

lmao why would they lie about their dick size?

>lmao why would they lie about their dick size?
I don't know.

Fucking niggers

Context?

Literally sounds like someone shitposted in the bible with the BBC and blacked meme.

come at me faggots i have given you the truth none of you want to debate it?

Just because you have huge peepees doesnt mean you can raise a family. The only women you're ever going to be with are whore bag slut shit fun buckets who've already sucked all your friends dicks and kissed you with the same lips and her vagina is gonna be so torn up from your friends 600inch peepers that cum will still be leaking out by the time you get to it.

Real women want a man to raise a family with together and go on hawaiian vacations together with the kids and go for walks in the park - and they know thay you're a shit skin that only thinks about his dick and his back of coke and that you're gonna run out on your family and your kids after smoking crack, beating her, and hitting her children (if you even stick around that long).

You will live a lonely life of sin, lust, and gluttony and will never find true love and happiness and probably end up overdosing in a fit of lonely depression because you're a nigger

balls have a ball to me to me to me to me to me to me to me.

DNA says they were European and Mediterranean descent.

We were kings!

Keep your prostitutes - the white race doesnt want them anyways. Run back off to Sodom nigger

And by the way, Egypt was destroyed by God because you're niggers

Never seen an Egyptian mummy that was a nigger.

Lemba tribe.
Google.
Trigger Jews.
Priceless...

WE

DEMM WHITE PEOPLE BE RUINING ARE LIFE N SHIT MAN WE WUZ FROM ANCIENT ANTARCTICA N SHIT DEMM WHITE DEVILS PUT US IN AFRICA TO TAKE AWAY R ICE POWER N SHIT.

>jewish fairy tale book

gay

Damn they totally left this out of Sunday school.

BRB, gonna fap

Married to a beautiful 10/10 white woman i went to middle school and high school with, shes only been with two other guys ( they were white) and i knew who they were and shes was with them before she became an adult. we just had a beautiful daughter together and both love each other very much. i understand your contempt for blacks but just understand our God has cursed us and the jews influence our people much more than anything else have pity on them. as for me im 100x the man you will ever be physically, mentally , and spiritually. but either way i dont hate you i understand your point of view just realize there are many good black men out there despite what the jews try to parade us as in msm
eygpt enslaved the ancient afro americans. God destroyed it because they were heathens

>jewish
you mean Hebrew

All DNA samples show the Pharos were white with red hair.

Science is more a fairy tale than the Bible...

22 “Therefore, Oholibah, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will stir up your lovers against you, those you turned away from in disgust, and I will bring them against you from every side— 23 the Babylonians and all the Chaldeans, the men of Pekod and Shoa and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them, handsome young men, all of them governors and commanders, chariot officers and men of high rank, all mounted on horses. 24 They will come against you with weapons,[d] chariots and wagons and with a throng of people; they will take up positions against you on every side with large and small shields and with helmets. I will turn you over to them for punishment, and they will punish you according to their standards. 25 I will direct my jealous anger against you, and they will deal with you in fury. They will cut off your noses and your ears, and those of you who are left will fall by the sword. They will take away your sons and daughters, and those of you who are left will be consumed by fire. 26 They will also strip you of your clothes and take your fine jewelry. 27 So I will put a stop to the lewdness and prostitution you began in Egypt. You will not look on these things with longing or remember Egypt anymore.

Black people aren't the problem, niggers are. If that's the way you are then congraduation fellow assimilated black man, and God bless you. But you need to stand up against the NiGgErS too because they make all of you look bad. Do your part fellow brother in the Lord.

Why would any sane, non brainwashed human being try and argue something from a book that is full of numerous logical fallacies.

Only an american would use a bible verse as a source to back up his argument.

Can you please do one of the following:

- Leave the country

- Post a graph with axis that make sense

However, posting threads like this doesnt help your case.

>Ancient afro-Americans...
Thinks he is smarter than someone.
Goodness I love Sup Forums

>Guess they really were kangs after all.

No, they weren't.

Athiest detected. Nobody gives a fucking shit about your opinion you fucking ugly sack of rotting hog shit. Back to Sodom with you.

KANGZ debunked:
youtube.com/watch?v=BpVJzLFQ9ro

>a book that is full of numerous logical fallacies
not an argument faggot
name some
you are right, maybe that is the calling the father has set for me who knows what the Lord has in store for me seeing how i am only 22. but i will do my best to save the minds of as many dindus as i can
cant even give a good argument just talking shit , stop shit posting and contribute to the thread faggot
I dont need my case helped by faggots like you

You're hams children you niggers, it's why you're so useless. Cursed forever (like Cain) to walk the Earth branded with your shame.

Get back to the cotton field bitch.

ancient egyptians weren't white, retard.

Lurk moar...on this very thread. Then flap your peter-eaters. How's that sound?

always the UK faggots who get butt hurt the most about the truths of the bible
im still thankful for the KJV though

>peter-eaters
using words like that is one of the reasons why your women dont want you anymore

Egyptians at that time were Mediterranean, not black Nubians.

muh dick

>I dont need my case helped by faggots like you

Alright, whatever dickhead, keep posting threads about your dick and see how far your case for racial equality goes. If you dont care about you, then i dont care about you. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to talk to niggers about their dicks. Better luck next thread brother.

Sorry, not racist. You cannot make me mad that way. I am not the kind of dude to get bent outta shape about what a man/woman do with their genitals...I worry about my own genitals.
Again...lurk moar...pay attention to what others have said. Perhaps there is something to be learned, and you missed it.
Although I imagine you have not really read ANYTHING else hat anyone has said.
Maybe even I said something to help your case.
Sorry there were no ancient afro-Americans though.
We Wuz Ancient Afro-Americans and SHEEEIT.

see pic related

you are so goddamn dumb click on my id you fucking dipshit and you will see i have not made one comment about my dick and didnt even make this thread. like holy shit you are so dumb
ive been reading and responding to people on this thread since i found it, look at my ID they have been replies to what other people have said but you are stupid and cant even come up with an argument you just sit there and shit post because you are stupid and have nothing of any value to say

OMG...are you some kind of AI designed to make me hate blacks and become a racist? If so it is working my not so I AI.

we;; first off post some contridictions you believe to be true dont be a lazy nigger and kust post a picture and expect me to read all that shit i dont have the time.
and regardingthat pic is for retards who havent read the bible and know nothing of what the torah actually is , its easy to sway the minds of those who dont know the context of what you are speaking about

still you post nothing of value you continue to shit post . honestly idc if you hate all blacks you are an idiot your opinion does not even matter

I have this weird suspicion that even if I could help them prove they were kangs, they would not even read it.
Just call it a hunch I have.

>implying anyone needs your help
i will say it again you are stupid and no one needs your help. i dont make a habit of asking retards for advice or facts

This is the best bread ever. Bake more often.

Such a shame.
We wuz Ancient Americans and SHEEIT.
Can someone go ahead and make a meme based on the Ancient Alien logo...but that says Ancient Afro-murican?
I'll be needing it.

afro american is just a slang term for hebrew i figured most of you are misinformed about the actual history of black american, african americans, afro americans ect. We are the Hebrews of the Bible but continue to shitpost you are too stupid not too

Really? I had no idea there was even such a thing as black Hebrews...I mean if I had, I probably would have shared it right?

i understand that we may have the same conclusions but your shit posting makes you look stupid

I know what the Torah is you dumb kike.

I'm the shitposter here? Sorry, I had no idea. Wish I had something more concrete to add to this. Sadly, I am just too retarded though, huh?

im still waiting for those contradictions if you know so much
would you like me to apologize for being mean to you? I get it were on the same side but these post were retarded

She's a cow, isn't she?

You were mean to me? I thought you were just telling it like it is?
So what I said was retarded, but ancient afro-murican was not? Fascinating.
I just wish there was some definitive way of proving you right. If I knew it I would share it....I promise you that. I revere truth above all.

no not at all shes like 5 11 and has an athletic build with a fat ass. she really is beautiful , thats one thing i have no problem admitting many white woman are very beautiful.
anyway im curious about you now care to share some facts about who you are . nothing personal obviously. and about my acient afro americans post i realize there are many stupid and racist people on this board so i try to appeal to their state of mind when i post to have the biggest impact if i come off as overly aggressive i am sorry it comes with the higher testosterone levels. but honestly not many people know the truth about our overlords i would like to know more about you

Literally all these you stupid fuckign kike. There's too many to list out.
infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html
GE 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.
GE 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.

GE 1:11-12, 26-27 Trees were created before man was created.
GE 2:4-9 Man was created before trees were created.

GE 1:20-21, 26-27 Birds were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before birds were created.

GE 1:24-27 Animals were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before animals were created.

GE 6:4 There were Nephilim (giants) before the Flood.
GE 7:21 All creatures other than Noah and his clan were annihilated by the Flood.
NU 13:33 There were Nephilim after the Flood.

MT 17:1-2 The Transfiguration occurs six days after Jesus foretells his suffering.
LK 9:28-29 It takes place about eight days afterwards.

MT 20:20-21 The mother of James and John asks Jesus a favor for her sons.
MK 10:35-37 They ask for themselves.

MT 20:23, MK 10:40 Jesus responds that it is not his to give.
MT 28:18, JN 3:35 All authority has been given to Jesus.

MT 20:29-34 Jesus heals two blind men on the way to Jericho.
MK 10:46-52 He heals one blind man.

MT 21:1-17 The sequence was: triumphal entry, cleansing of the temple, Bethany.
MK 11:1-19 Triumphal entry, cleansing of the temple.
LK 19:28-48 Triumphal entry, cleansing of the temple, daily teaching in the temple.
JN 12:1-18 Cleansing of the temple (early in his career), Supper with Lazarus, triumphal entry, no cleansing of the temple following the triumphal entry.

>went to middle school and high school with

Don't send you kids to public school. They end up brainwashed by commie nigger propaganda.

This We'll talk again though. It's my bedtime.

Ezekiel 23:20 is by far my favorite part of the Bible.

I suppose a close second is Genesis 19:36 where Lot's daughters get their father drunk and fuck him, with the explicit intention of getting knocked up by their daddy. God, who had just turned Lot's wife to a pillar of salt, had absolutely no problem with this.

You're a troll. Technically black Africans were southern Nile inhabitants. They became Egyptians after taking over the north during a time of weakness. They then destroyed it and turned it into a 3rd world nigger shithole.

your contradictions dont even have the bible verse written correctly and again i really dont think you understand what you are posting as far as the verses go , you must quoting some new age Bibles because they dont match up with kjv
went to private school until middle school but either way nothing i learned in school has any thing to do with the content of my post everything i talk about is referring to the Bible but nice try, anyway i do agree with you about public schools they are shit i skipped alot of
days in highschool because it was all bullshit.
i know about the hebrew tribes in africa there are other tribes also
but goodnight and God Bless

I never said blacks were egyptians !!! how many times do i have to say that now i understand why you post contridictions you dont understand.
you are a dipshit

Troll. That website links straight to KJV definitions.

YOU are a dipshit, YOU are wrong. They were Egyptians, then bad ones that destroyed the empire.

*the bad ones

I looked into this a while back, and as best I could tell it's virtually certain they actually wuz Kangz, at least for a few generations. Seemingly very successful at that. Nu.bians I think they said. Didn't found the place but apparently cultural exchange did happen both ways. The related dynasty was by some appearances driven out eventually for some reason or another. I don't remember any reason given or proposed. It was alluded though that it may have been a racial or tribal rift, as apparently the black dynasty were seen as invaders or usurpers.

Fascinating stuff, not making this up, but I got confirmed it with some very reasonable sources a while back, but then who knows how reliable certain info is unless you really look into it yourself?

>Seemingly very successful at that
Fuck no. The Nubian conquest marked the death of all technology and learning in Egypt. It literally became a third world nigger country. You're a dipshit that read nigger propaganda.

didnt view websites just your stupid interpretations of the bible verses
you dipshit they still werent egyptians they were nubians who had taken over egyptian empire after whites and nephilim were gone

Those are the KJV versions

They became Egyptians and declared themselves Pharoes. You don't want to admit that niggers couldn't maintain what meds built. You're probably a troll anyways.

shit that pic is fucking hilarious

The Exodus was all made up. Egyptians never enslaved the Jews. Niggers still enslave each other in Africa today BTW.

i have the kjv in my hand and i can tell you what you wrote is not what the actual verse say

the hebrews were cursed it does not surprise me that when they try to take over the remnants of a heathen empire that it would completely fail
and no i am no troll read my post i have been 100% honest but whatevr

youtube.com/watch?v=GB8LBOXklB0

>kangz fighting over who becomes the pharoah next

Genesis 1:14-19King James Version (KJV)

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
------------------

Genesis 1:3-5King James Version (KJV)

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

WE WAZ LIZARD MEN AND SHIEET.

Blacks were not hebrews. Their low IQ monkeys, that's why they failed.

HURR DURR WHITEY BE DOIN DAT HETHEN SHIT HE CALL CIVILIZATION N DAMS N PYRAMIDS N SHEEEIT

*they're

We were the Hebrews of the bible bud, sorry if that causes butthurt and makes you post in all caps the truth is the truth
fun fact
egypt was full of degenerate heathens just like rome

Just like America too huh? That's why it's your duty to tear it down n sheeeit.

Post proof blacks were hebrews. FYI Ham was not cursed, only one Canaan.

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

It's pretty fuckin weird, when you think about it, that these fuckin sandniggers running around in Biblical days knew how a horse's cum tastes, and compare it to their own cum, which they always are eating for some reason.

when did i say it was my duty to tear it down ? you make up so much shit, and you are just being racist for no reason. you are obviously stupid. you probably dont have a wife or gf and are mad at life. Ham was cursed , he was the father of Canaan ( giant bloodline) aka nephilim. they are not Gods people they are the heathen africans like Shaka Zulu