So boogie just survived a gastric bypass and his tv show premiers on TLC next april

So boogie just survived a gastric bypass and his tv show premiers on TLC next april.

And what have you done with your lives while bashing on him, you pathetic bunh of losers?

>I HAVE A VAGINA!

>tv show
What

how the fuck is boogie politically relevant ? because he posted 1 tweet about healthcare ? go kill yourself

>what have you done with your lives
not be a fat tub of lard

this desu

P A Y

Is he going to be on the next season of my 600 pound life

Attention whore.

how much did this cost me?

Hiden flags have no right to complain about shitposting

He's a degenerate

Fuck. He made it?

>And what have you done with your lives while bashing on him, you pathetic bunh of losers?

My firm on contract from the state of West Virginia built four houses, sheltering and protecting four families, which is more families than Boogie has ever or will ever provide shelter and comfort for. On two of the houses we took a loss deliberately to ensure that the fourth would be affordable, because we actually care about the people of the United States of America.

But I'm glad Boogie was able to have his abdomen sliced open and his organs modified so that he wouldn't have to adjust his lifestyle meaningfully to escape the consequences of his behaviors. How very Capitalist of him, to take advantage of a world where a man who sends adolescence to adolescents can enjoy his surgery at the expense of disaster victims shivering in the cold outside of the scorched remains of their childhood homes. THANK GOD that the government saw fit to raise healthcare premiums by 400% so that Boogie could get his healthcare, I saw so many THANKFUL freezing Appalachian peasants on my jobsite who were just overjoyed that they were forced at gunpoint to buy bronze-tier healthcare plans with 6 trillion dollar copayments and monthly rates they couldn't afford. Thank God for Boogie, thank God for Democracy and the sundry wonders it has delivered to us, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have to pay ludicrously inflated rates for insurance that does nothing in hospitals that are closing down across the country with doctors who are increasingly overworked underpaid and don't speak English.

Thank God! I feel so good for you Boogo, didn't you just MAKE IT you lucky devil. What tremendous fortune.

This

He's gonna' weigh about 250lbs next summer.

BTFO
T
F
O

He's gonna be back on the 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew within a week.

fucked his girl while he was broadcasting. fyi her pussy stinks

Gastric bypass only works if you go on a strict diet afterwards. Boogie has been saying that he has been dieting for years but has been eating at least 10k+ calories every single day just to maintain his massive body and didn't lose any significant amount of weight prior to being cut open.

Since he was unable to not shove sugar and fat in his mouth before the surgery, he will probably be unable to after the surgery which will be worse now as overeating can cause complications with his surgery.

The real question is what did (((they))) do to him while he was having (((surgery)))???

I'm willing to bet that it's literally him creating these threads with the hopes that we visit, watch his videos, and keep his channel relevant.
saged

You know he will relapse by then and then his asshole will prolapse and than you know what happens next. Roll for his eating stays fucked or gets worse.

Is Boogie getting his own episode of My 600lb Life?

tfw you had your stomach removed to stop you from eating

>And what have you done with your lives while bashing on him, you pathetic bunh of losers?

I maintained a healthy weight for my height, ate nutritious and caloricly reasonable meals, and didn't get a show on TLC (aka the Freakshow Channel) for being too fucking fat to walk.

>what have you done with your lives while bashing on him

Look down and see my penis