WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM?

he's totally chaged, I'm done with this retard

he only cares about himself, the donations went to his head

NIGGER

The guy does 3 videos a day seven days a week. He ran out of material 5 months ago and is now just rambling.

>Muh vermont issues vidya #55: Why vermont gave me autism

He's good background noise though.

He was the guy to watch during the election and for a couple months afterwards. Seems like he's just trying to stay relevant now.

also
>civic nationalism

Styx is top-tier.

Remind me again why I'm supposed to pretend to hate him? He's only as interesting as the day's news allows him to be, dude cranks out 3-5 videos a day 7 days a week, sometimes there just isn't enough news to fill out that much time.

Many nights he gave us comfort when we thought it was over for Trump.

Based transgender wiccan timber lolbetarian.

>falling for the satanic jew

Sage for shareblue.

I guess OP is mad that Styx stands against (((censorship))) on Youtube.

I was ready to jump off a ledge when Florida kept going back and forth.
I turned on this goofy bastard and I started feeling much better

And pussygate
And Ted Cruz
And after the first debate

At least 4 other times I"m forgetting.

He was always terrible, it's just that our standards lowered so much last year anyone nominally pro-Trump became /ourguy/. The election is over and these dead weight parasites stuck around still expecting the momentum to keep up and for us to pay for their lifestyles.

The fact a "Satanist", let alone one that looks this fucking retarded, can become an e-celeb makes me lose all faith in the underbelly of the Internet.

wow thanks never saw it from these perspectives. Totally mind-changing stuff. Thanks, right on, way to go, forever in your debt, awesome guys.

You're welcome, faggot.

I used to like him like 6 months ago but now he's just boring as all fuck. How do I get my friends to stop worshiping him.

recent North Korea video was good. I find him more insightful (in a short period of time) than any other youtube commentator out there.

He lost me with his opposition to transgender ban in the military. Members of the military give up their constitional rights when they take the oath.

SPOON CLINK!

idk, i still unironically watch all of his videos. spoon clinks are comfy af.

Didnt this guy have some funny as fuck nudes floatin around? What a loser.