Daily reminder the hardest refpill fot Sup Forums ro swallow is that traps aren't gay

Daily reminder the hardest refpill fot Sup Forums ro swallow is that traps aren't gay.

Sage

>daily reminder
>admitting to shitposting

>traps aren't gay
who the fuck said they were?
traps are traps
some are gay
gays are gays
lesbians are gays
bisexuals are half gay
but here's (you) whining about it
fuck off

XY + XY is gay by definition. the real redpill is not caring that its gay.

Traps are gay as shit nigger and the ethnostate will not entertain your degeneracy. All you kekistani faggots will be gassed.

crossdressers are faggots, and your attraction to them makes you prancing girlyboy.

Traps are for fags

>refpill
>fot
>ro
Are you having a stroke OP?

Usually I'd not be aroused by the gaytrap™, but damn I probably wouldn't be able to say no to pic related.

No way that's a dude. Delusional trannies always use pictures of boyish girls to try and seem like "some" trannies pass. See

Traps are Schlomo's way of introducing pederasty to this society

Feminine appearance of traps mimics the appearance of underdeveloped youths.

Pederasts in cultures like Afghanistan always talking about how "beautiful" the beardless youths are

Thats Anzu and shes not a trap.
Sage the Kekistani

Usually I'd not be aroused by the gaytrap™, but damn I probably wouldn't be able to say no to pic related.

Thanks for making me feel rational again.

sauce

What is English.

Who cares. It's disgusting either way sweetie

Traps are definitely gay but your flag is even gayer.

You know that attention whore is plain without all the make up, wigs and strategically placed fake eyelashes that make her eyes look bigger than they are.

>creates faggot trap thread
>uses real female qt 3.14 grill for image
You're giving the flag a bad name.

Get a clue.

NUCLEAR REDPILL (ONLY REAL MEN CAN TAKE IT)
TRAPS ARE THE GAYEST SHIT EVER
>anzu
fuck you,OP

How does that help.

redpill is for life altering revelations. Important shit. Trap identity politics is fucking irrelevant. Sage

i'm bi so it doesn't really bother me if traps are gay or not

however a gay man who is attracted to masculinity most likely wouldn't find a transsexual attractive. if they're using hormones it will give smoother skin and also will make them smell moar feminine so i'd imagine that wouldn't appeal to a gay male.

Implying that Anzu is a trap is a time honored tradition you newfriends

How the fuck do traps happen anyway? I assume they're usually in the 18-24 years range when they start camwhoring but even at 16 most men already have developing facial hair, upper torsos and hairy legs. What the fuck is wrong with traps that stops their development? Is it tap water? Soy diet? No amount of makeup and waxing would make a normal young male look even remotely feminine.

>traps aren't gay.
Traps are totally fucking gay. Gayer than gay actually, which makes you a faggot.

Some gays are into tomboys. But for your standard gay dude traps are as appealing as women.

these are both biological females.

>Anzu a trap

GTFO Sup Forums

New? I've been here several years and like many, have seen her turn into a high-mileage, worn out meme.

OP does have cool ID
>pO0N

>saged

GTFO /pol George Soros