How many of you are actually atheists larping as Christians?

How many of you are actually atheists larping as Christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lame slide thread

how many of you are non whites larping as whites?

fucking spics

>implying I'm not a christcuck

MFW I larp as the hand of Allah.

I'm not a Jew
The "we" refers to semites

I've been slowly coming back, technically speaking I've lived longer as an atheist. I've been convinced to slowly turn things around.

Yeah I was raised catholic and went to catholic school for 12 years

coincidentally that made me hate religion

>jews
>christcucks
what's the difference?

Very few people I know who went to a Catholic school remained a Christian. Catholic schools seem like perfect places to make people lose their faith.
>Really makes you think...

9/10 "Christians" on Sup Forums are larpers

The rest are christmas catholics hanging on by a thread

It's not easy to be stupid enough to believe in mythological figures with all the world's myths and all the world's actual knowledge at your fingertips

The Jews killed Christ, are you retarded or something?

Same here, except homeschoooled.

Not at all. Wish you'd keep your normie religion off of Sup Forums.

>i'll get even for my parents sending me to church
>typical atheist

The miss conception about religious people is that they think we don't know how to have fun. I'm here aren't I.

Roman pagan soldiers killed the Jewish man named Jesus of Nazareth on Jewish orders. Christianity (and later Islam) were derived from Judaism.

how many of the dnc killed seth rich?

christ was also a jew you sneaky kike

I'm not athiest

Just when you're heavily taught about it for 12 years of your life every part of it gets worse and worse

>Roman pagan soldiers killed the Jewish man named Jesus of Nazareth on Jewish orders. Christianity (and later Islam) were derived from Judaism
good point. Reminder that the only fact that we have so many christcucks today is because of a man named Paul.

what you mean like you guys do in church? OHHH ROAZTED.
How many of you are logical people pretending to believe bill nye? BAADA BING.
hey op, tell me: what did Richard dawkins about being gay? natures population control?

I'm an atheist but I LARP as Christian to influence people into adhering to right-wing beliefs more easily. You can't expect most of them not to be degenerates based on reason alone.

>Mosaic Law

So now Leviticus counts?

For the record I'm an atheist and I loved church. I love stories with morals. Also donuts. My only problem was the singing. I'd might enjoy it more now though. Heck, I'd appreciate an excuse to go to church.

Maybe I should find a Christian gf.

Calm down Satan

See, it's in line with all Jewish behavior. Why kill the heretical Jew named Jesus yourself if you can just have the goyim do it for you?

If you're going to throw out the old T, remember you must also throw out genesis.

Atheism is Jewish.

When you're Christian, it's called being secular.

I'm a deist larping as a Mormon irl

"the purpose of teachers is to get them to not listen to their parents, and doubt what they hear"
Richard Lawrence 2015
but anyway, I'm actually NOT larping: I don't believe you burn in hell forever though, and especially not for being a skeptic. hell is a bullshit idea in context.

Por que los dos?

Yes, but the Laws therein don't apply to Gentile Christians

>History is the same as Laws

Caesar's conquest of the Gauls is infamous.

The fact this massive military campaign relied on money borrowed from the Jews... who had all that gold despite being a tiny tribe in a remote land with litte resources... not too infamous.

Fine line between foreigner and hostile invader. Lines are blurred but the niggers are importing babylonian culture into america and kushite arabs are destroying/corrupting the founding fathers and pilgrim purity of spirit. Thus they are not to be viewed as foreigners but rather lawless rebels fighting for satans minions. Their lust for money is as apparent as the white women's lust for the horse cock. Rap is entirely fueled by "Muh dick is black babylonian cock." still even paul recognized his own hypocrisy yet used it to his benefit. I do the same as a roman statuesque man with my uncut smaller yet shapely dick and 6'4 height combined with genius IQ. Fuck the BBC amd the serpents twisted Logic. We obey Leviticus like Ch26 in these end times but still treat larping faggots as if they were pagan. Discrimination doesn't equal blind bigotry. There is room for discernment

>Projecting this hard

Speak for yourself, m8

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

This crap about the light and the darkness is derived from Zoroastrianism.

And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.

I do it.

I honestly know more about Christianity than almost all Christians, which makes it very easy to pretend to be one.

I usually duck into threads and stir up shit between Protestants and Catholics since I can pretend to be either equally well.

>I can quote spooky old prose too.

Never reproach another for his love:
It happens often enough
That beauty ensnares with desire the wise
While the foolish remain unmoved.

Never reproach the plight of another,
For it happens to many men:
Strong desire may stupefy heroes,
Dull the wits of the wise

The mind alone knows what is near the heart,
Each is his own judge:
The worst sickness for a wise man
Is to crave what he cannot enjoy.

>claims to be redpilled
>worships a literal kike
Christcucks are weird.

Christ has stood firm for over 2000 years. The cross lights the way. Die with him, or die without him, but die you will.

Nah. Its derived from biblical metaphors of astronomy. Thats how we tell time. Locating the sun in the dark. Triangulated by horizons and a full moon against the zodiac wheel. The sun still rules the night as well as day. Carpe Diem is not Zoroastrianism. Just like Anno Domini and the date form of Sept 23 is Roman in origin stemming from Julian and Gregorian math vs pagan ritual. This is Scientific mastery of the star math vs pagan divination of magic shows. Cube mastered calculus. Reclusive Map makers and Clock making math wizards vs larping men with fancy charismatic ceremony but the IQ of a fool. Bible has lots of math for a religious text. Leviticus and Numbers serve as great examples of such.

Not all sick men are utterly wretched:
Some are blessed with sons,
Some with friends,
some with riches,
Some with worthy works.

The halt can manage a horse,
the handless a flock,
The deaf be a doughty fighter,
To be blind is better than to burn on a pyre:
There is nothing the dead can do.

It is always better to be alive,
The living can keep a cow.
Fire, I saw, warming a wealthy man,
With a cold corpse at his door.

A son is a blessing, though born late
To a father no longer alive:
Stones would seldom stand by the highway
If sons did not set them there.

The philosophy is Zoroastrian. It is one of the things making Christianity and Islam distinct from their Jewish forebear. I can't speak to the star charts.

A 2000 year old hunk of shit is still a hunk of shit.

I love this shit its funny as fuck. It must be really nice for Christians to be so out of touch with reality. Its the fucking default argument whenever someone says they have experience with the church.

A more correct translation would be stranger/sojourner, not foreigner. There's a subtle difference, but that difference can obviously be exploited, as in your pic.

Cattle die, kindred die,
Every man is mortal:
But the good name never dies
Of one who has done well

Cattle die, kindred die,
Every man is mortal:
But I know one thing that never dies,
The glory of the great dead

How the heck does Zoroastrianism separate Christianity/Islam from Judaism?

truth.

Dude, everyone makes up stereotypes to rationalize why someone from the some place would come to a different conclusion despite the same evidence/circumstances.

They don't like people with low IQs aka atheists.

This is specifically christian though

you really dont know many christian girls HAHAHAHHAA

I don't RP about Christ.

But I do enjoy RP threads.

>this pagan autism
Funny how it has surfaced since shitty meme flags were re-implemented for the Reddit cancer

>God loves foreigners invading your land
>but hates nonbelievers, gays, thieves, rapists, etc.

this shit needs a revision

That heart is sideways and it bugs me.

>worshipping a literal jew

>I'M FUCKIN WHITE

Whoa, autism really is speaking out of some of the posters itt

That's because she's a virgin

It's a bad translation, sojourn stranger is a better translation.
>t. I have a Hebrew/Aramaic to English study bible with dictionary

sauce?

What day is it

>>worships a literal kike
Galileans aren't Jews faggot. Also, Christ literally said when asked, he replied
"I am not of this earth". Jesus was an ayy.

Matthew 27, the Jews took responsibility for it.

that sucks

So when Leviticus tells us that to lie with a man as you would a woman is an abomination it's old and out-dated and isn't valid. But when they agree with Leviticus all of the sudden it counts. Fucking cherry picking liberal cunts.

desu vult will save us from the muzzies.

I think the point he's trying to make is that if you quote Lev. to be against gays, then you must take all of Lev. and welcome foreigners* into your country. It's like a CHECKMATE RETHUGLICANS thing.

>* foreigner is a mistranslation, 'sojournrer' is more accurate

>atheists larping as Christians
Did you hit your head as a baby?

I pretend to be an atheist online because its hard to defend the concept of god without sounding stupid and naive.

I may have been an atheist in the past but my belief in Christ in sincere. It has taken me many years and some humbling experiences to get to this point but I am here. Materialism and the modern world is a death cult disguised as progress and freedom but that couldn't be further from the truth. The natural world is spiritual and Jesus is the logos made flesh.

A thousand times this. A sojourner would be a temporary resident, think a merchant selling his wares. Regardless Jesus never taught a person to sit down and tolerate evil and people invading your land and stealing resources would be violating natural law and should not be tolerated.

>normal
a white woman with a nigger isn't normal

that source is bias.

A book written for Jews by Jews?

(((Jesus)))

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs

>believes the best part of existence requires dying
>calls other people a death cult

>Thinking Christians follow Leviticus

kys

>Scholars guess what the average Palestinian man may have looked like 2000 years ago
>LMAO IT'S TOTALLY YESHU GOYS

Same, the reasoning though is because the Catholic School I went to was run by Jesuits which are by far the most liberal group of catholics. We were also taught about Liberation Theory btw.

Agnostic master (religion? Idk what the really call it tbqh) here

Ignostic is a nice hipster choice.

sincerity means nothing and doesn't mean that what you believe is true, it just means sincerity was expressed, and even sincerity can be faked you retarded faggot
>may have been an atheist in my past
i've seen so many lying sacks of shit say this.
you don't know what the fucking word even means

>oh me so holy now
just fucking get the fuck out and go to some jesustard website you pathetic larping faggot

Wrong image

Does Christianity encourage suicide and death, no, it provides a framework for living for something greater than yourself. That is the point. Modern secular culture is practically satanic in its worship of the self. It encourages people to live only for their desires which causes the breakdown of culture and eventual destruction.

I have looked into the abyss and Jesus has helped give me a reason to live.

>believes the best part of existence requires dying
>calls other people a death cult
The idea of an afterlife is one of the scariest things in the world. It means the majority of humanity doesn't actually give a shit about the long term survival of the species because they think they will all end up in an afterlife regardless.

that's what bothers me the most about the Bible. There must be tons of other subtle shitty translations that might be close enough to make the cut but not super accurate, and im not willing to learn Hebrew/Aramaic to get the best version

are you sure you can't give yourself the credit for getting you out of that bad state you were in?
we have more that a conscience "self"

this

Just go with the KJV, you can't go wrong.

Unironically am. Christianity is based, but I'll never believe any of the fairy tale shit is real (and you're a fucking retard if you do).
The vast majority of people ARE retards though, so therefore the true redpill is being Atheist, but realizing the dumb goys need Christianity to survive against the Jews and their degeneracy.

lead Sup Forums to take the dark path.

Zoroastrianism has a philosophy of a hell of punishment and a heaven of paradise, which Judaism doesn't really have. Zoroastrianism is a universalist doctrine that reaches beyond ethnic borders, which Judaism obviously does not have, but the others do as colonizing-conquest faiths. Zoroastrianism is practically a form of sun-worship, and Christianity and islam hijack solar-deity mythos. The devil-god duality clearly parallels the relation of Mazda to Ahriman, which doesn't exist in Judaism. The communion, where the son of god sacrifices himself and his body is eaten in the form of bread and wine in sacramental feasts comes from the Hoama rituals in Zoroastrianism, which is thought to have influenced Mithraism as well (Hoama, linguistically similar to Soma, the plant of immortality of the ancient Indo-Europeans which is also found in Greek and Norse counterparts). All that comes to mind atm

There will be no long term survival of the species without religion. For many thousands of years evolution has selected for faith and religion, it produced a creature that is more fit.

I don't believe humanity is capable of becoming its own god, becoming the ubermensch. If that is the case then the only options are faith and god or death. and if you don't think modern secular society does not encourage death then you willingly blind.

similar people with a common goal is what is needed to form a tribe, no god is needed.

Didn't the Jews already pick up other aspects of Zoroastrianism when they were enslaved in Babylon (not Egypt)? It seems silly to distinguish Christianity/Islam from Judaism based on Zoroastrian influence when all of them were so heavily influenced.