>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg

Developments Aug 1
>US-led coalition airstrikes kill 60 civis, injures 50 in DeZ prov
>DeZ: SAA repels counterattack of IS units trapped in cemetery area
>E Ghouta: SAA unleashes 50 Elephant rockets on rebels from Jobar & Ayn Tarma
>Latakia: FSA 1st Coastal Division shelled army positions on Jabal Mukhtar
>E Hama: SAA liberates Marina town and stops IS counterattack
>SDF captures Nazlah Shahadah district, attempts to isolate Old Raqqa from southern direction
>HTS jihadists hit gov positions with mortar fire near Taibat al-Imam town, N Hama
>Infighting looms in Idlib as ceasefire between jihadi groups falters
>unconfirmed: YPG blocks Aleppo-Afrin highway, forbid cars with Sy plates to enter
Iraq
*PMU forces liberate 17 villages from ISIS west of Mosul
Yemen
>Houthi forces, allies hit Saudi Arabia’s Jizan, Asir and Najran regions inflicting heavy losses on the Saudi Army and its mercenaries
>IS attacks Houthi forces in central Yemen, killing the fighters and looting site

Donate/click ads: southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MM4WSzXBuew
youtube.com/watch?v=TXi2SWJ0p-c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashad_Khalifa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_the_Russian_Federation
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.073841&lon=37.231979&z=13&m=b&gz=0;371855449;350254981;1102066;633738;1102066;629524;763893;474998;0;0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Democratic_Party_of_Russia
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Multinational_Bowl_2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Finland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification
youtube.com/watch?v=YUvCphEDRTA
youtube.com/watch?v=pKgf6_Mn7V4
wired.com/story/jared-kushner-middle-east
archive.is/eKNIu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go Hezbollah! We'll defeat ISIS in Lebanon!

Going to bed /sg/
>Stay /comfy/
>Keep shitposting
>Ignore the bad shills/redd*tards
Have a shitmap on me!

gnite ebin.

Nice

Nippon, just something for you to think about. Also I entreat you to reconsider the benefits of an American military presence in Japan. If not for my sake, then to bolster your positions against mine.

Also g'nite m8s

>less than a year until the russian election in 2018

cant wait. If putin decides to run (he probably will), he will win, but if he decides to step down, who knows what will happen

isn't his party the most popular?

dranslade ples
33 dead at Itriyah but there's bound to be more info in the text

Fuck Assad

LAST ORDEEEEEEER

Mummy in a new dress
youtube.com/watch?v=MM4WSzXBuew
youtube.com/watch?v=TXi2SWJ0p-c

Let rulers do as they please with their countries.

We should stop forcing our "democracy" on them. And stop pretending to fight terrorism

In we stop meddling and stop imposing our political views on them, the middle east will know peace.

A guy like Saddam or Gadhaffi are what the middle east needs. They are not people who can embrace democracy.

When Iraq was under Saddam, it was peaceful, when Libya was under Gaddafi it was peaceful, Syria before the war also peaceful under Assad. Link the dots and ask yourself, how the hell did things get like that?

The middle east was pretty peaceful in the 50's-60's.

Who gave power to Taliban in the 70's and turned Afghanistan into a shothole? It is the us and SA.
As about Islam, I recommend you to read the below article to know about the Islam that we know now:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashad_Khalifa

>135846965

As long as Israel has hegemonial ambitions in the middle east, there will never be peace.

>inB4 Link related wins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_the_Russian_Federation

Why do they keep trying?

>but if he decides to step down, who knows what will happen
That would be something to watch.

Some russians miss those nifty summer camps for lolis.

>Violent Clashes btw #SAA #NDF & #ISIS @ East #Salamiyah CS @ Aqarib Axis Oil Line & 8, 6 , 5, 4 POINTS NOW
Oil line:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.073841&lon=37.231979&z=13&m=b&gz=0;371855449;350254981;1102066;633738;1102066;629524;763893;474998;0;0

>Why do they keep trying?
the CPRF are the second largest party in the country....
the CPRF has little reason to STOP trying

Where are da gainz???

So US isnt leaving Al Tnaf?

talking bout russia why the fuck dosent Sup Forums support these guys?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Democratic_Party_of_Russia

>fiscally leftist and authoritarian
>"imperial reconquest" (a "renewed Russian Empire")[18] and on an authoritarian vision of a "Greater Russia"

It's trivial shit, but it's same line as the green line.

>implying economic policy matters as long as the party isnt controlled by the oligarchs that rule us

>Authoritarian pan-slavic leftists
Putting-against-a-wall-and-shooting tier.

Relax Pekka it's not like they are planing to invade your country.

reminder that Assad will win

>relaxing when there's a country full of liberators over the border and you've got no nukes

>Authoritarian
dont care
>pan-slavic
positive
>leftists
see
dont seem that bad t b h
no slavs live in finland do the?

> implying Sup Forums is a single person or group
> implying support means anything
> implying you should be supporting something you know nothing about in a place you have no connection to

you linked to what is basically a branch of putinism led by a senile retard

#Syria #Hama #EasternHama Violent Clashes btw #SAA #NDF & #ISIS #Daesh @ East #Salamiyah CS @ Aqarib Axis Oil Line & 8, 6 , 5, 4 POINTS NOW

>go to sleep
>a full thread passes by

Wow, anyway reposting for the people interested in seeing /sg/ play [spoiler]SOON[/spoiler]

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Multinational_Bowl_2

Only two spots left on the signups, so whoever is interested need to at least secure one now, rest isn't due before 24th of August

>no slavs live in finland do the?
As if the Soviets / Russians have ever cared about that, you ignoramus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Finland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification

Ukraine is next on the targeting list, not you Finland. After that though...
Also post Lauras

Finnish army is most powerful in Europe, and finnish soldier are perhaps world best soldiers.

> implying Sup Forums is a single person or group
well fuck quite literally everyone i meet on Sup Forums seems to be some form of social-right-wing
using generalizations arent always bad desu

>Ukraine
You mean U-Crane?
The kike told me all about it just the other day.

well fuck
i still support some form of united west/east/south slavic state preferably under a constitutional/Prussian/morrocan monarch
the monarch bits just wishful thinking though honestly

>morrocan

>Finnish army is most powerful in Europe
Karjala is calling, they want to speak to you.

do you think that finnish army beat easily russian army?

WW2 Finland army was best of world.

Putin might as well crown himself Tzar and adopt Natalia as a heir

i meant their style of balancing the monarchs power with the parliament
up until very recently moroccos monarch had a lot of powers over the country parliament

>mfw soviet reunion

best army in the world

Finnish Hell March

youtube.com/watch?v=YUvCphEDRTA

>that neck
aylmoa

thats literally almost all of the anime ive ever seen
i find it good not to look at it because it seems to make the show unwatchable

Finnish army so much better than China army

youtube.com/watch?v=pKgf6_Mn7V4

>bunch of malnourished peasants in meme camo looks worse than a actual army of drilled soldiers
Who wudda thought

Russia was fighting a enemy a tad bit more important than a bunch of snow monkeys in WW2

GAINZ

sure there's some common similarities, but some people that should be in agreement can be flat out retards and even outright hostile

Just now in a thread about brown people i mentioned that I think it's acceptable to breed with a fair skin colombian or something if you fail to meet a good white woman in the states. Bunch of faggots exploded accusing me, a first gen. european immigrant, of opposing european immigration and calling me a spic lol

there's little hissy fights between /sg/ and trump threads

there's always retards arguing over whose country is worse off

literal childlike behavior and intellectual midgetism isn't exclusive to leftists

>The traitorous sons and grandsons of former Defense Minister General Mustafa Tlas in Paris is covering his fathers coffin with the Syrian flag, written on it: Homeland, Honor, Loyalty.
>Manaf Tlas is the one in the middle, he joined the rebels when the US promised him to be the new leader after Bashar.
S*nnis, everyone.

Finland not joining Barbarossa was one of the war's fatal decisions. You could have had the white sea coast and a nice imperial German neighbour if you'd just joined in for a few more years.

That's a fair point you made, many south Americans are white.

tfu on this scum and his traitorous lineage

>imperial German
Barbarossa wasnt best Germany it was second best germany

Any news?
Anybody found the Syrian arab news agency online or they still down?

Don't make the perfect the enemy of the good.

Its curious how diverse are syrians. Some look like the stereotypical arab and other could easily pass for spaniards or italians.

If my country wasn't such sniveling fence sitters, maybe Finland would be more inclined to do just that.

i didnt mean it like that
i just meant that at least on paper the third reich was a extremist authoritarian republic not imperial

>fencesitters

you literally opened your legs and let in every fucking muslim filth
that's not fencesitting, that's total capitulation

Talking about WW2, Juan Pablo.

>More cuckery by cuckered states of cuckerty

>‘We are not your enemy’: Tillerson says US seeks dialogue with Pyongyang, not regime change
Washington does not seek regime change in North Korea and at some point would like to have a dialogue with Pyongyang to de-escalate the tensions on the peninsula, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has said.

RT

>Japan protests China's ‘unilateral exploration activity’ near disputed sea gas field
The Japanese government has officially protested against China’s “suspicious” unilateral exploration activity in the East China Sea, which Tokyo considers a violation of a bilateral understanding reached almost a decade ago.

RT

>‘Adding fuel to the fire’: Russia blasts US plans to supply lethal arms to Ukraine
A reported US plan to supply lethal arms to Kiev will escalate the conflict in eastern Ukraine, Russia’s foreign ministry has warned, adding that the alleged defensive nature of the weaponry doesn’t mean Washington wouldn’t be responsible for a potential spike of violence.

RT

>Yemen war pushes country ‘towards the edge of a cliff’ – UN
Yemen war pushes country ‘towards the edge of a cliff’ – UN
Yemen's ongoing conflict and a “man-made” humanitarian catastrophe has “no end in sight,” the head of the UN Development Programme (UNDP) in the war-torn country has said, warning that nearly 7 million people are at risk of starvation.
Aug 2, 2017 02:08

>RT announces war reporter award in honor of slain Syrian correspondent Khaled Alkhateb
A reporter “who shed light on the horrors of war” will be commemorated through an annual RT award each year on July 30, the day RT Arabic stringer Khaled Alkhateb was killed by an ISIS shell in Syria.

>NATO jets violate Finland airspace while intercepting Russian planes
Two NATO jets which were intercepting Russian planes over neutral waters near Estonia briefly violated Finnish airspace, the alliance said.
Aug 1, 2017

THATS IT! INVADE NATO NOW!

he meant in ww2
sweden was pro-axis but choose to remain neutral anyway
>you literally opened your legs and let in every fucking muslim filth
that's not fencesitting, that's total capitulation
>its another "i know more bout the country u live in then u do" episode

>Later in the clip, (((Kushner))) expresses frustration at others' attempts to teach him about the delicate situation he's been inserted into, saying, "Everyone finds an issue, that 'You have to understand what they did then' and 'You have to understand that they did this.' But how does that help us get peace? Let's not focus on that. We don’t want a history lesson. We’ve read enough books. Let’s focus on, How do you come up with a conclusion to the situation?" He then goes on to lament the press's treatment of Israeli Prime Minister (((Benjamin Netanyahu))), a family friend who he's known since childhood.
>Finally, (((Kushner))) closed with the following statement of reassurance: "So, what do we offer that's unique? I don’t know … I’m sure everyone that’s tried this has been unique in some ways, but again we’re trying to follow very logically. We're thinking about what the right end state is, and we’re trying to work with the parties very quietly to see if there's a solution. And there may be no solution, but it’s one of the problem sets that the president asked us to focus on. So we’re going to focus on it and try to come to the right conclusion in the near future."
wired.com/story/jared-kushner-middle-east

Wait, that's not right, it's 6 spots left.

Still, better decide soon.

archive.is/eKNIu

So was Rome in 42AD

Why worry?
Only thing they'd nuke would be Helsinki and Finland would be better off without the niggers and cucks in the capital anyway
New Raqqa vid is out apparently
Al-Quebeci put out some webms from it
Interesting things were the Chinese Muslims and an English speaking Negro
>He then goes on to lament the press's treatment of Israeli Prime Minister (((Benjamin Netanyahu))), a family friend who he's known since childhood
>A FAMILY FRIEND HE'S KNOWN SINCE CHILDHOOD
America needs to die its so infected with kikery
>Everyone finds an issue, that 'You have to understand what they did then' and 'You have to understand that they did this.' But how does that help us get peace? Let's not focus on that. We don’t want a history lesson. We’ve read enough books. Let’s focus on, How do you come up with a conclusion to the situation?
Oy Vey just move on from the fact we stole your land and give up!
Kikes are going to be removed or the rest of the world is going to perish
I see it now

>talking bout imperial germans how the fuck do i get Saxon in my SOI without the austro-hungarians killing the influence i have?

>Only thing they'd nuke would be Helsinki and Finland would be better off without the niggers and cucks in the capital anyway
Unlike America, where cities are just founded and abandoned on a whim, here in the old world our capital cities actually have some special meaning to our national identity, spirituality, and history.

Must doubly suck for them to be taken over then
Me I'd rather burn everything down than let savages cavort around in the ruins leeching off the bones
Someone has /gsg/ open in another tab

fuck my bad

v good

wherez the webms?

Lol this shit website can't even take the short clips
Check them out on KC
I assume you know what I'm talking about

For the Weebhabis, I pass on a recomendation for the manga Kurd no Hoshi.

Because (((they))) stole our victory in 1996, if there was Zyuganov, Serbia won`t be bombed by (((NATO))) and so on and so on

Fuck up the Austro-Hungarians until they drop out of GP status.

Kansas City?

Nooooo

wait u like the communist party?
are the communist party actual full blown commies or japanese style social-democratic "commies"?

Suknah today

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 2h2 hours ago

#Syria #Hama #EasternHama Violent Clashes btw #SAA #NDF & #ISIS #Daesh @ East #Salamiyah CS @ Aqarib Axis Oil Line & 8, 6 , 5, 4 POINTS NOW

how was the election "stolen" b t w or are u just pulling a clinton and making claims without evidence?

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 4h4 hours ago

#Syria Update 1 hour ago : #ISIS Fierce attack launched East & South East of #Ithriya at NE Hama CS: #ISIS using Weather / Fog to Advantage

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 9h9 hours ago

#Syria #SyrianDesert #Syrian_Desert #Badia Ahmad Al Abdu Forces JUST Announced They are attacking #SAA & Allies @ Bir Mahroutha & Umm Rumam

We all should look more into history of Russia during the 90s
Lots of crazy stuff
Putin is basically a more successful Gerald Ford in that he was only brought in to pardon Yeltsin because Yeltsin was withing 3?votes of being impeached and charged with crimes when he resigned

If I recall correctly Soros (yes, Soros) shilled hard for Yelstin.