Would this be considered flirting?

I was taking care of a 22 year old patient and was measuring his pulse while lying in bed. And his pulse was 100 which was on the high end since the norm is 60-100 and it should be even lower considering he's an athlete. When I asked why his heart rate was so high, he smiled and said, "It's high because of you". So was he flirting with me?

That's sexual harassment, better lawyer up.

stop posting this

It was cardiac rape.

Yes, and why is it okay for women to be this autistic?

sage

>Would this be considered politics?

No.

get a guy to take his pulse
>unless you are a guy
then get someone who you think would be ass-ugly to the patient
and then get a measure

It's rape

You were raped. You need to report this ASAP and check yourself into a women's shelter.

proof that women are retards

@ you were raped comments.

Ha, ha, guys.

I was in the hospital today and this chinky nurse was taking my pulse. She kept mumbling things under her breath, I swear she said "white babies" and "top kek" but I can't be sure. She said "You're a big guy" when she was done but I think she ment "Your pulse is high", if course I responded "for you". She blushed and ran off.

I think she had autism.

Stop being an attention whore

I wouldn't do nursing in your country, because Aussies are stingy and don't pay nurses enough.

mods pls ban

Sage goes in all fields

Check your vag. He fucked you and you didn't notice. Enjoy your babby.

bump

>it things that never happened part 21

Lot o keks

OP: you should've gone balls deep.

>he has a fear of nurses/doctors sit your ugly ass down

>looking this much into a cheeky little comment

Is this what female autism looks like?

Or, maybe he's scared shitless of doctors and hospitals? I actually have a friend who's like this. His docs are used to him freaking out and having abnormal bpm during checkup.

God bless Australia.

Sage

Actually there is a medical term for patients who just get uncontrollably nervous at the doctor's office no matter what they do.

This is why there are medical devices that measure pulse both at the office and at the patient's home so the doctor can measure pulse on a patient when he or she is relaxed or stress free at home rather than at the doctor's office.

If you have a patient whose body reacts this way at the office, recommend the patient to explain this problem to the doctor so a compromise or solution can be made.

Depending on city, state, or country, there are doctors who can visit you at home to measure your body stats instead.