WIKILEAKS TWEETS: SEYMOUR HERSH ON RECORD THAT SETH RICH WAS DNC LEAKER

Wikileaks tweets link to audio of highly respected, mainstream, liberal, investigative reporter Seymour Hersh saying that he knows Seth Rich was the source of the DNC emails.

The link (relevant statement at 3:31): youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0

The tweet: archive.fo/yIBiE

THE CATALOG IS ABSOLUTELY PACKED WITH SLIDE / BAIT THREADS TO DISTRACT FROM AWAN AND RICH:

THAT'S NOT EVEN HALF OF THEM. WHEN YOU REPLY TO THREADS LIKE THESE YOU ARE CANCER. STOP DOING IT.

SPREAD THIS HERSH SHIT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCBIpN1cdt9MDoBFyPlwBtdA/videos
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/explosive-additional-audio-seymour-hersh-confirms-seth-rich-wikileaks-contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll just leave this here.

The timing is VERY convenient.

bump

BUMP

Fake and Gay.

Get some rest, you all must be very tired by now.

>interpolating with like 6 points
fuck you

>h/t Cassandra Banks

This means nothing. They are reposting what she has. Could be a total fake for all we know

This fashwave is my baby

HAVE A FUCKING BUMP

Baaaaamp

>OY FUCKING VEY
Wikileaks has never once been shown to have provided false documents on any occasion in it's entire history. Thanks for the bump.

They fascinate me.

hi there

Bump bump, Seth Richie

Doesn't mean it's wrong though, it just shows it has been politicized.

I think you should focus more on getting to the bottom of the truth of both matters, acknowledging the fact you may have a political bias.

Beware of confirmation bias user.

wtf, can we find out if this is legit?

justice 4 seth bump!

suck a bag of baby dicks, david brock

jesus your excel job is almost as bad as your post. Shill fuck

its 9 successive days user
9 points
9 days

>WAH WAH ONLY MAKE THREADS ABOUT THIS ONE THING I WANT TO TALK ABOUT
Fuck anyone who buys into the concept of slide threads. Sage, because you're such a whiny cunt.

kewl, imma keep this bumped cause this is the first piece of evidence that I would consider from a credible source. The voice on the tape does indeed match hersch's (at least to my ear), and hersch is a pullitzer prize winning investigative journalist. If it's not him and some excellent impersonator he should come out soon once it's brought to his attention that it's not him on the tape. Otherwise we want these FBI documents leaked, it would be the first piece of empirical evidence we have.

>no such thing as slide threads
Please never post again.

you always know something is up when the threads are generic. like we have had this before. this isnt original content. this is a bot. this is shill. blah blah.

but keep these threads coming. the more we make with fact the harder to ignore.

SETH RICH

that's not atheism, that's big bang theorists
claiming that all atheists believe in the big bang because they don't believe in God is both a false dichotomy and a strawman

It's pissing me off too.
I almost filtered it, because it feels like pizzagate 2.0
Still, give that audio clip a listen. It's kind of odd.
Also check out the channel, there's a few others.
youtube.com/channel/UCBIpN1cdt9MDoBFyPlwBtdA/videos

Apparently this is Seymour Hersh, who also broke the news of the My Lai Massacre and Abu Ghraib thing.
If this is nothing though, I'm filtering "Seth Rich" and I'm done with this bullshit.

I dunno
It's just a guy saying Stuff we sort of know it sounds like larping
But If true this is bigger than big

At this point, the only reason I paid attention is because Wikileaks tweeted it.
They haven't tweeted anything directly misleading yet.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
SHAREBLUE/CTR BTFO
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS AT CNN

Give us the quick rundown. Who is this Seymour Hersh

What are the chances she's completely MKUltra'd?

0%.
Jesus, show a little bit of rationality.
MKULTRA was made such a big deal because it was such a failure.
It ended when one of the administrators took too much LSD and walked out of a window, killing himself.
It was a joke. Grown men playing with silly stuff like it was serious.

Not my proudest fap I tell ya hwat

bump

shareblue is going to jail for accessory to murder

this
for fuck's sake your "HUGE PEAK COINCIDING WITH MUELLER PROBE AND THEN DROPOFF" only covers a fucking 3-day span

was the comfiest of threads for us burgers actually

bump

>oh dear, I might have to hear opinions that differ from my own! scary!

>It ended
shill detected

I'm sleepy user, not sure if I can handle it

Take a Bump

goddammit.
i try to be a voice of reason so we can be more effective.

Bump! This must not be slid.

USE THE HASHTAG #RichGate
USE IT NOW
DONT SLOW DOWN
DONT LET (((them))) WIN
#RichGate

GET IN HERE

THE.
HAPPENING.
OF.
ALL.
HAPPENINGS.
JUST.
BROKE.

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS

SPREAD THIS!!!!!!!!!

KEEP BUMPED

Extremely credible, liberal mainstream journalist Seymour Hersch is the Pulitzer Prize Winning Investigative Reporter who broke the My Lai Massacre and Abu Ghraib prison.
He just broke that Russia didn't hack the dnc
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/explosive-additional-audio-seymour-hersh-confirms-seth-rich-wikileaks-contact/

In this tape he reveals that, according to his trusted sources
1. Seth Rich leaked the dnc emails to Wikileaks
2. The entire "Russia hacked the dnc" narrative was spearheaded and created by CIA chief John Brennan, who has no idea what he's talking about, and is trying to set an agenda

I SWEAR Sup Forums IF WE DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS OR SPREAD THIS THEN AMERICA DESERVES TO DIE

THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN WE'VE WAITED FOR

GET THIS INTO THE MAINSTREAM NOW OR LET YOUR CHILDREN SUFFER
ITS STARTING TO TREND BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP
#RichGate

>lying is reasonable
you have to try harder

He also said in the first 5 seconds that he doesn't believe he was murdered for what he knew.
DESU he's probably 100% full of shit. The guy is 80 years old.

The media is just denying it.

That's all they have to do - call it fake.

Maybe. The interesting thing is that there seems to be some kind of cover-up and this is from someone working on it.
Here's the full audio version, if you care: youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8

The dems did the perfect crime
A nigs gonna nig

How does square with the current lawsuit against Fox News and Trump? I'm new to this revelation. Explain please.

oh fugg.

bumb

Read the lawsuit. Fox News basically took the story and discredited it by being retarded. They are corrupt as well, just behave a little more secretly

Bump

Keep this up

nice data source user

lol go to sleepy,

Gossip

Get back to work, it's only 3:30.

Justice For Seth Rich!

BASIC GESTALT SO FAR:
> Rod Wheeler sues Fox over misrepresenting him during Seth Rich reporting
> Lawsuit claims to WH involved in Fox News report on Seth Rich
> Other details are exposed by the lawsuit filing
> Butowsky was the person who originally asked to help Rich family investigate Seth's murder
> Butowsky funds the investigation and Wheeler is hired to investigate
> Liberals latch on to a possible WH connection and the Seth Rich story blows up
> Liberal media GO FUCKING APESHIT. SETH RICH headlines and stories EVERYWHERE
> In the stories Butowsky talks of a phone call with Seymour Hersh, pulitizer prize winning journo
> In this alleged phone call Butowsky says Seymour Hersh had claimed Seth was leaking emails to WikiLeaks
> Seymour Hersh is asked to comment on Butowsky allegation
> Hersh DENIES IT ALL, says phone call was just "gossip", and Butowsky "took two and tow and made forty-five"
> Audio leaks start happening...
> Leak #1 of Rod Wheeler debunking his own lawsuit comes out, WikiLeaks tweets (not a big deal)
> Leak #2 of SEYMOUR HERSH's phone call comes out, WikiLeak tweets it (HUGE FUCKING DEAL)
> Phone call audio has Hersh clearly saying SETH RICH WAS GIVING DNC EMAILS TO WIKILEAKS via dropbox
> You are here

catch some people up

Guys, I'm starting to think that Seth Rich isn't even dead. The rabbit hole is much deeper and not as simple as it used to seem.

hooooolllllyyy fuck
now I get it.
also, Hersh has a fucking nice-ass voice.

bump

Seth Rich was killed in the hospital, you can "think" whatever the fuck you want...we don't give 2 squirts of piss. We know the truth and it's coming down on your skulls very...very....soon.

I've downloaded all the clips. There's a good chance they'll get taken down.

A big ol President Donny J. Bump for you

Pretty serious shit if true.

Already happening. Keep reuploading.

Also noticed some garbage posts on twitter that coincidentally have the #richgate. Could be actual coincidence or shills, but there's a lot of posts with #richgate in then that are totally unrelated to the happening.

Incoming any minute now.

Europe is lost.

Why don't these people just kill themselves?

> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →

Correlation equals causation all over the place.
>The usage of lemons increases during the summer
>The frequency of automobile accidents also increases during the summer
>Therefore, lemons cause automobile accidents

You're assuming that everyone on this board who isn't in line with your political view is a shill. The fact of the matter is that there are just as many leftists lurking Sup Forums as there are anons on the right and your view about how "everyone who expresses a contrary view to the right" is involved in a massive colluded effort to undermine your ability to express yourselves is a logical fallacy. If you had your way, you would turn this place into a echo chamber for the alt right and no dissenting views to the alt right position would be tolerated on Sup Forums. You would make this place very boring.

Your boss should be embarrassed.

This is a very different account from Kim Dotcom's.

Who is lying?

Ok, but how could Seymour Hersh possibly know it was Seth Rich that was the leaker? How did he have this insider information?

HEIL HITLER

Fuck off shill
>m-muh $75

None of those threads are even leftist posts. They're low effort bait, trolling, and generic pandering threads. They're blatant sliding. And you're a shill. All users report and hide.

He explains his NSA connections in the longer 30 min audio. I haven't listened to it personally yet.

>They're low effort bait, trolling, and generic pandering threads.

I agree. But to conclude that they were all posted to slide Seth Rich threads is a logical leap. It's correlation equals causation.

Im so sleepy , maybe i should just go to bed. Maybe we should all go to sleep instead?

Nite nite guys

luv ew

more T. Swift face reaction pictures please&ty

Link to vid plz

Deposits .02 DNC shekels for faggotry

Link pls

I will radiate this with every hand I have

Ditto

Justice For Seth Rich!

That isn't a rebuttal. Also, I'm bumping this thread.

Bump

You're right. Some people really are mentally retarded and make retarded threads. We also know Share Blue and CTR actually did/do exist. Chances are good ones we don't know about also exist.

People should ignore these threads and don't reply, and warn other newpills about their activities. If we want things to accelerate we need to catch newcomers up to speed fast, so it's just easier to call everyone who is being retarded a shill, regardless of if they're getting paid or not.

If you're making absolutely abhorrent posts that even an Leaf would be ashamed to make, and someone calls you a shill for it I got no fucking sympathy for ya, eh.

Bump. Fuck shills.

Bump, this whirlpool is gaining mass...
Sticky needs to be updated to say stop replying to shill threads or get banned, that way people are fraid to post there but not actually censored

Maybe this audio is legit. Maybe it's not just a completely doctored fake.

So what? Don't you children understand that this is how rich people play politics? If you reveal something you're not meant to, you're conveniently disposed of. It's just how the world works.