Wasserman & Imran Awan

I am not sure if this is going to get any attention here because I know you guys do not like muslims but Imran Awan is innocent. I am an associate of Imran and I’ve been trying to reach out various media people but no one seems to care.This story is now picking up traction but it is not really being reported accurately, even the Trump sympathetic media is getting it wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
youtube.com/watch?v=ooSGcktS0Ss
dailycaller.com/2017/07/30/exclusive-wasserman-schultz-aide-in-pakistan-still-liquidating-assets-in-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some media sources is citing that Imran’s IT group were paid 4 million dollars since 2009 and that his group was never in contact with any other IT people in the DNC. They are trying to insinuate that Imran’s group was stealing money from the US tax payers and wants to exhort congressional members with the data they ‘stole’. They use the fact that this specific IT group was utterly isolated from other DNC IT/congressional IT groups to suggest that it in not being included in managing other systems lie solely because it was incompetent. The media is also reporting this IT group consists of 4 people. The media wants you to believe this is some sort of incompetent extortion scheme by some rogue IT pakis who were kept employed because affirmative action or some other misguided thinking. This narrative is utter bs to disguise the fact that this IT group which moved data to an offsite server had to be utterly isolated from other IT groups for a period over 8 years and that they were paid a fairly average salary.

I know Imran well, both personally and professionally. I won’t speak about any specifics details but I will tell you this. There exist many of these parallels networks to the point that it is sadly fairly common practice. All it requires to set up access for congressional members to these networks is to have someone with clearance go into their respective offices, pay them from the member’s respective budget in order to explain why they were there and disclose that they doing some other task. Members do not maintain these networks to leak information/intel they have clearance to. The purpose is usually for things far more sinister. They are for documents to be shared and maintained between various stake holders (between members, aids, and outside others) without any oversight or compliance to US data laws that apply to any data that touches US gov computers. It’s the same reason why hillary had a parallel private IT infrastructure. They use these networks so that for the simple reason that they do not want these documents do not exist to the US government, but are readily accessible to relevant stakeholders (business/globalist elites, the usual suspects). To just put this in perspective, even the most highly classified documents that reside on government networks can be part of an investigation but whats within these parallel networks simply do not exist. How can you subpoena something that doesn’t exist?

The information these networks are hiding from the government are often very explosive. It will show how rotten to the core these people are. Voter fraud, astro-turf activism, coordination with operatives,months-a-head media narrative planning, spread sheets detailing money from financial backers and progress reports to them, various conspiracies. This is the surprising norm in politics today. The network Imran managed, compared to what the average congressional member wants to hide, is a gold mine. Imran to knows that he could never leak this information because it could easily be tied to him or his group. Until recently with Trump’s Session tweets, he also felt very little has yet to be indicate there is an interest to investigate this.

Go back in the woods with Hillary, Wasserman.

Fuck off, Ahmed.

For anyone interested in what this is:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Read the fucking post.

I am not Ahmed, but he is innocent. He just got caught up in what he thought was standard practices in the US congress. The only issue is that the specific network his IT group managed was doing some real shady stuff.

It is interesting. At worst, quality Larp.

>2 things
Keeping documents of official govt business intentionally of govt networks is not a grey area.

He is in custody now and free to roll on anyone in exchange for his freedom. He is on the cloclk

So how is he innocent then? Are you saying he dindu nuffin? Why should we believe you? And if this is as wide spread as you say it is why have Awan take the fall?

Was Imram selling intelligence to foreign countries?

What's all this stuff about insisting for untraceable payments?

>They use these networks so that for the simple reason that they do not want these documents do not exist to the US government, but are readily accessible to relevant stakeholders (business/globalist elites, the usual suspects).
And because the govt. systems are likely so restricted that it's impossible to get any kind of shit done in reasonable time with them. But dude, we already know that he was sending info to the Muslim Brotherhood, and that he had shitloads of his client's data stowed on drives at his home. Trying to portray the Awan brothers as some innocent patsies in Clinton's schemes is bullshit.

Tell him to talk. Or you do it - otherwise stfu

Fuck you lying piece shit.

SAGE

On the other hand you don't want little fish to take the falll for bigger fish.

Golly, it seems like everyone on Sup Forums is an insider these days.

The taqiyya is stronk this evening.

Oh no...OP is a faggot

Oh shit this is good stuff. Keep it coming pakibro

>
Imran is dirty , burn the torches and get him and schultz. Either he spills or he's a traitor that gets to rot with the enemy. He was perfectly fine accepting money and transfering all his assets abroad with the intent of peacing the fuck out. SOUNDS REAL INNOCENT SHIT BAIT

Interesting, at least. Go on...

In that case he needs to blow the lid off of it - expose what he knows. What you've described is explosive and enough to save your friend. Don't hold back - it is now safe to talk.

Having reread the above. AWAN should flip... Problem is he's being represented by Clinton related lawyer...

lol get fucked sandy.

I smell larp

The only good mudslime is a dead mudslime

Democratic Congressman Brad Sherman dodges questions about Awan.

youtube.com/watch?v=ooSGcktS0Ss

Why should we believe you?

All he has to do is rat on the Democrats and he goes free that is if you guys don't whack em.

Also you're a larper.

>He is in custody now and free to roll on anyone in exchange for his freedom. He is on the cloclk

Trump signaled very clearly to many of us that he wasn't interested in continuing on the battles of the campaign. Imran felt this meant that there was not going to be any investigations into the DNC.

Read what I wrote, jesus. Historically, congressional members before could sneak people in and do back room meetings with other stakeholders. Things have changed because of the Lobbying Disclosure Act and the connivence of technology. Awan was, like many people working IT for congressional members, was maintaining a parallel network.

Most normal day to day stuff congressional members are up to is pretty banal backroom stuff, but the mess Imran is in is largely because of what this specific group of politicos were up to.

Why do you think he was apprehended in the US?

Pakistan isn't exactly the safest place. Wasserman said he should hide out abroad for a while.

Same writing style as the convincing larper whose larps always unravel as soon as he starts talking about ayy lmaos.

>I’ve been trying to reach out various media people but no one seems to care
>Media
>Not wanting to make a Muslim look innocent >Especially after initially only reporting that he was arrested for financial fraud

4/10 bait. Put more effort into your story.

Why doesn't he rat on the Dems?

They told Al Qaeda of an incoming navy seal raid in Yemen. Passed important military intel, and people got killed. Packs of thieves, and traitorous murderers. Awans need to hang.

>but Imran Awan is innocent
lol

gtfo faggot

who's paying for Imran's lawyer?

Fake and gay

No. He couldn't because he didn't have access to those government networks. His sole job was to maintain a network that the government doesn't have any record of, so investigators would have subpoena for information that will disappear upon a subpoena is received.

Because it would tie him to it.

This is a misconception. The information on classified networks, and stuff of value to the muslim brotherhood or foreign countries, are not accessible to Imran and it would be a huge violation and precautions are taken to ensure stuff like that doesn't happen and if it happens to be immediately alerted as its happening. The network he maintained, and this is a norm in congress, is to provide IT infrastructure to facilitate 'backroom' going ons. It's what the lobbying act wanted to stop but can't because of technology.

Trump after the election said the clintons went through enough. Trump only recently publically bashed sessions on his lack of progress in doing anything to investigate the dems, and shortly thereafter Imran was apprehended. He will talk.

How? Do you not know how government networks work? He doesnt have access to that intel, nor do most congressional members. He was employed to maintain a private network that is hidden from the government.

It's a good one at least

Imran would serve exactly 0 time behind bars if he had anything like what you are alleging. The FBI and DOJ would grant him immunity in exchange for this information and his testimony.

They've given immunity for far, far less.

so Imran knew it was a hidden network hiding info from the gubernment. how is he not complicit again?

And you think what? This little story with absolutely nothing to back it up is going to go viral and save him? Pizza gate had more than this and it still turned into nothing.

DNC backers, but you need to understand that this specific group of congressional members don't need Imran to purge the servers and will basically delete all metadata and data so they can hide who they were communicating with when they think they need to. Imran laptop likely has a lot of incriminating evidence (like just logs with who access the services, when and where). Imran, if he is cooperating with the govt, can't fire his lawyer because it would indicate his cooperation to the dems and they can do whatever necessary measures to do damage control.

Every congressional member does it. It's common practice. If you think that calling your congressional member will do anything to affect policy, you are an idiot. The input and cooperation between congressional members, especially on bills that affect specific industries, need deep deep back and forth. Calling congressional members literally provide them no real means to interact with you in any real way to develop policy. This is why policy will always always be developed with most vested stakeholders and that will always require backroom talks.

This

I call bullshit.

If he's innocent, why was he trying to leave the country? Why is he liquidating millions of dollars in real estate assets?

dailycaller.com/2017/07/30/exclusive-wasserman-schultz-aide-in-pakistan-still-liquidating-assets-in-us/

first four comments in exactly the same tone and narration.

Points for using four "anons" to bump this up enough. But I call bullshit.

sage

>t.NSA
why was DWS still paying him after he was caught? if he's just this small fish in a big pond as you claim, the DNC would have made him ((go away)) a long time ago. and why of all places are you on pol and what are you really trying to accomplish?

Well he seems to have technically commited crimes, and he looks like he'll be the scapegoat for everyone. If he's well represented he needs to cut a deal with the FBI. With a Clinton Foundation lawyer, I don't think he'll get that type of advice.

He was apprehended after trump tweeted that Sessions wasn't doing enough to investigate clinton. This idea of a president investigating political opponents is crossing the rubicon.

DOJ/FBI likely won't do anything if there isn't strong political will and popular support. Dems will do everything to stop this and Irman, even if cleared of 'charges' still faces danger if he isn't given witness protection which he wont be able to get because any sort of protection or acknowledgement of the validity of the investigation would become a political issue. the worst that can happen to Irman is after the "charges" are dropped, he would be forced to fend for himself.

>arrested for transporting 12k in cash which is 2k above the legal limit.

he wanted to get arrested.

Advice from the dems, and even if he was in pakistan, do you seriously think he would have been safe? You have to understand, it isn't just the congressional members who have skin in what Irman was administrating. The parallel IT infrastructure also implicates private stakeholders involvement too.

>why keep him
If you work in IT, you have access to a lot of logs and you download a lot of logs and logs are everywhere. There is no way that DWS can know what he has, that's why she kept paying him. Also its easier for him to fly under the radar and maintain this network because he had clearance to work in congress (not the building where the votes are held, but their offices where he could blend in and not be noticed as a 'new' guy).

>pol

Any other avenue would be more concern about the political implications of politicians investigating their opponents, and the various issues that arises from politically motivated investigations. You guys seem more committed to wanting to see these political opponents behind bars. Also establishment GOP do not want this issue investigated because it could lead to changes to the lobbying disclosure act which will close the avenues of these backroom deals, perhaps maybe even leading to development of bills that will legitimately drain the swamp by requiring all communications to congressional members to be recorded and accessible to the us government.

I know you guys don't get this but this issue is like the loose thread that if pulled can unravel the whole sweater, and not just for DWS and her shady stuff but the whole way of operating that was/is the norm for politicians.

LMFAO SHILL + SLIDE = MULTITASKING KIKE

FUCKING SAGE.

story doesn't jive. If imran wanted to get arrested and have an out through the DOJ why would he try to destroy the drives in his former residence?

>Also establishment GOP do not want this issue investigated because it could lead to changes to the lobbying disclosure act which will close the avenues of these backroom deals, perhaps maybe even leading to development of bills that will legitimately drain the swamp by requiring all communications to congressional members to be recorded and accessible to the us government.
>
>I know you guys don't get this but this issue is like the loose thread that if pulled can unravel the whole sweater, and not just for DWS and her shady stuff but the whole way of operating that was/is the norm for politicians.

You say this like it's a bad thing. Yeah, no. You haven't really given us anything that would prove his innocence and your points only seem to want to defend the status quo. Fuck you, Awan, DWS and everyone involved.

Because he felt the administration wasn't interested in investigating and he didn't want heat. This changed when Trump tweeted about Sessions not doing enough on this front.

I am not saying like its a good thing. I am saying that there is tremendous interest from both sides not to investigate this. I think we need to clean up congress and ensuring those who access them are known and made public but this goes against the status-quo.

If you look at the loop holes the lobby disclosure act enables, which was signed by clinton, it favours the democrat's way to politics by allowing community organization to fly under the radar.

>doesnt want heat
>destroys multiple hard drives worth of evidence.

Literally the single best way to get heat when under federal investigation.

Also Awan was facing an internal house probe before the trump/sessions tweet storm.

At the very least he was destroying evidence to frustrate the house probe. At worst he knew a federal investigation was coming and was trying to get out in front of it.

If you aren't larping then awan was probably lying to you about how involved he was/what his intentions were. Literally rolling on DWS and other congressmen is his only chance of not going to prison desu.

>If you aren't larping then awan was probably lying to you about how involved he was/what his intentions were. Literally rolling on DWS and other congressmen is his only chance of not going to prison desu.

Trump said after the elections he wasn't interested in digging up the past. Awan told me that he didn't know what to do and who had his back and we didn't know if the Trump administration was at all interested in investigating this. So he, until recently, was trying to cooperative with and do what was in the best interest of DWS, that's why she kept paying him.

>heat

heat not just from the government and DWS and dem congressional members can run interference regarding house investigations. They can't run interference regarding DOJ/administration run investigations.

OP is a Paki-lover
KYS, Paki-lover
You and your pedo network are running out of time

give us something of real value or fuck off. we want cnn gone, wasserjew behind fucking bars and for wasserjew to be the first domino in the chain reaction.

give us something stronk. put it in a pastebin, dump it here, name names, tell us exactly where to look or neck yourself. chop chop hop sing

So he destroyed hard drives to run interference for DWS and what you're alleging to be massive corruption scheme. Your friend isnt "innocent" user hes guilty as all fuck. Letter of the law.

Hopfully hes smart enough to sing and keep himself from getting turnt out in prison.

Ultimately nobody gives a fuck about Awan. I'de let his shitskin ass walk if it meant bringing down brennan, DWS, the clintons, rhodes, power, rice and possibly obama.

So what if I am a paki-lover? It doesn't change the fact that unless there is political will to really investigate things, everyone in congress will seek to scapegoat Imran or if not scape goat him, to make this an anti-muslim thing. The dems want to control the narrative, along with establishment republicans, so it wont lead to any real change in how they conduct business. It has little to do with pedophila and everything to do with things that will erode the democratic institution and representational government as a whole.

All i promised in my op was to correct the record and tell you guys what I know from working/knowing Imran in hopes that at least some people will connect these dots and not let the Imran story disappear after the next news cycle. Imran is cooperating with DOJ, Imran got himself arrested after Trump indicated that he was interested in pushing Sessions to do more about investigating the clintons. The practice DWS was involved with, the parallel IT infrastructure, is something commonly practiced by many congressional members. The lobby disclosure act, signed by bill clinton, killed the effectiveness of big corporation lobbying through lobby firms by requiring disclosure and enabled a dem-friendly lobbying approach through the use of community organizations (which has the effect of stakeholders putting money into these activist groups which then serve as a means to work with to congressional members on stuff). I also said that this practice is common but what makes Imran case so bad is the stuff this particular offsite server is hiding.

this is the important stronk stuff to know.

DWS could get him killed, could do anything. The administration, after the elections, expressed no interest in investigating the clintons. Do you remember that? Only recently it has communicated to the public, through Trump's tweet about sessions, that they are interested in investigating this. Irman got himself arrested after this tweet by traveling with 12K US dollars, which is just 2K over the limit.

It would also bring down the GOP, and it might create political pressure to stop this business as usual practice. You guys really don't know how unrepresentative your government is.

are you just Imran's associate or do you have direct connections to this operation as well?

>Read the fucking post.

>too long
>too boring
>not interested if he's innocent
>only want him to be guilty
>imran awan's friend comes to Sup Forums to post about his innocence
>not true anyway

saged, go back to pakistan you lying larping nigger

Just an associate who works in the same field. Irman isn't unique in managing parallel IT infrastructure for congressional members. He just got caught up administrating the server with the politically explosive stuff.

He also left me with a encrypted image of 126gb. It probably contain logs. He said if anything happens, someone will contact me with the pass phrase.

Nigga, you'd better have it backed up somewhere with failsafes, just in case someone decides to disappear you. You think DWS wouldn't keep tabs on who Awan's been in contact with?

He will be made an example of.
Crocodile tears will not save him, or you.

We at the FBI have already uncovered the contents of the smashed hard drives.

that is all

Y?

If you aren't larping you better fucking run. Hildawg is going to suicide you. But if you knew shit, you would know that.

My brother was a Sandy Hook actor and was also a DNC IT pro. Hahahaha I am going to get whacked now too.

>All i promised in my op was to correct the record
you two options. you failed at "setting the record straight" and you failed miserably at using a platform that has millions of tiny scrubbing bubbles who know how to scour the internet for dirt; but, no you chose to waste a perfect opportunity. FAIL!

You will be jailed nigger

Remember what DC user told us

>The smoking gun in the Seth Rich case is out of the hands of the conspirators. The DNC is freaking out.

This was soon followed by:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz freaking the fuck out and threatening law enforcement officials over the return of a confiscated laptop. Her bizarre behavior clearly indicates her guilt.

This was soon followed by:

Imran Awan attempting to flee the country. The second this man heard that his hard drives were in federal custody he instantly packed his bags and tried to flee the country. His wife also successfully fled the country. Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.

But wait, there's more....

This was followed by DWS trying to pay of Awan while he lived outside of the country. The information he has on her and the DNC is so utterly devastating that she was willing to bankroll his lifestyle while he was on the lam.

SMOKING GUNS
DNC BTFO
PRISON FOR CLINTON, DWS, SHARE BLUE
ALL COMPLICIT IN MURDER

Nice flag assortment, leaf.

>scrubbing bubbles that seek out dirt
>yet (you) are too stupid to read the content and find that dirt.

I can only lead horses to water, I cannot make a horse drink. Everything you need to know is contained within this thread.

I'm his gay lover. We are both not out of the closet. I won't mention my race but Irwan and me aren't associated publicly.

>Imran Awan was also PARTYING WITH SETH RICH ON THE NIGHT HE WAS MURDERED.

A 'muslim' brotherhood supporter partying. Imran loves cock, and so do I.

.....so, is Imran gonna save America? Or at least help drain some of the pus?

This is horse shit. Its never gunna play on Sup Forums. Ever.

Like EVER.

You should be shilling this on leftypol or antifa boards. They might buy the innocent bullshit because they suck minority cock over there.

Here we fucking hate niggers. The Awans are fuckin niggers who worked for democratic hikes and niggers.

Nobody here wants to hear your little excuse. The swans are going down, so is wasserman, so is the DNC.

Bon voyage. Now get the fuck off our board.

Do you really think that he treats others the same as he treats you, his butt buddy?

He is a known extortionist, and is leaving behind a trail of evidence so sloppy because of his shit quality of work. Sloppier than the feces you sucked down your gullet those hot summer nights.

It's up to trump.

Put your impusliveness aside and realize that the nature of this beast is goes beyond the dem/gop divide. What allowed DWS to do her nastiness which you guys hate so much is common practice and business as usual in politics.

we love each other and he is sloppy because he is way over his head. he doesn't want to be involved but this is common practice amongst congressional members & aides.

him not being the puppeteer is not him being innocent
him doing illegal shit cause he just assumed what he was doing was legal is STILL GUILTY

Well you and him need to get a good lawyer and start throwing Democrat politicians under the bus. Making deals is really the only way out to get out of crimes.

There is also the question of where his money is going overseas in Pakistan. If he is transparent about that, it would go a long way to gaining some level of trust.

>my friend dindu nuffin!

Why do people think this is persuasive? It's like celebrities donating to research for an incurable disease that they have and expecting the world to give them a congratulatory blowjob for being charitable.

Step outside yourself for five seconds and you'd see how your words reek of rational self-interest. Perhaps you also have a priceless work of homemade art you'd like to sell me for a million dollars?

DWS knows where the money is going. It was to help sustain him for 8 years until Trump is out of the office. If he was to live in pakistan as DWS wanted him to, to hide out, he would have to basically like live under the radar.

Kike on wheels

bump for interdastings

I'm feeling it. DWS laptop is part of the parallel structure. Thats the part of Seth Rich thats out of their control. Rich was aware of this parallel structure and was rolling over on it. Awan is lining up to be the patsy. If he gave any data to enemies of the US or walked intelligence docs to Hillary et al then he's guilty - of that. But there's a bigger picture.

When the hell is this DOJ going to formally get this shitstorm going against these DNC dickheads? Tired of waiting

Hello Imran

Trump said he wasn't interested in invesitgating this after the elections. Trump only signal that the DOJ should do something in his tweet criticizing sessions. For Trump to actually do something, it will take a lot of political will because the backlash will be huge if there aren't any easily digestible smoking guns. The backlash will come from the GOP too.

>white power
>fringe politics that has no sway in this country because of business as usual practices of politicians
>a muslim might bring this whole way of doing crashing down

>He also left me with a encrypted image of 126gb.
OP is probably going to get killed, unless he is already in Pakistan, in which case he has top security from ISI.

desu, knowing imran, it's probably nudes and dick pics and him tributing my photos.

I'm going to entertain this larp for a moment:

Ignorance is not a defense when it comes to breaches of national security. Its what the democrats are saying about the possible Russia collusion with even less evidence of wrong doings than what Imran got caught with. One classified file about pentagon cafeteria menu you accidentally took home is going to land you with 4 years in federal prison so when Imran gets caught having dozens of government laptops and external harddisks in his possession he is guilty of national security breaches on a whole different scale.

Post proofs

6/10 larp, lad.

So what's up with Imran locking his mother in law inside the house, spying on her, then taking her to Pakistan to extort her inheritance? There's a police report on the phone call she made.