Other urls found in this thread:

green-chili.blogspot.ca/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never. GOT is about Kaleesi's penis.

No.

show is shit

why?

HBO is owned by a ashkenazi jew so no

I'm not going to pay for it, if that's what you're asking.

It had the potential to be but now it's starting to feel pandery

Daenerys got raped and Euron is alpha af. Pretty redpilled to me. And most betas are now dead in the show.

>watching HBJEW
>thinking anything on there is red pilled
Have you litterally not noticed that there is only one white male leader left (jon snow)?
All other leaders and strong characters are females
pic related was the only redpilled character and hes long gone

They literally glorify an Islamist armageddon..

Dont forget the Night King, senpai

Well the sandsnakes (strong womyn warriors) all got destroyed easily by Euron in like 3 minutes.
The only female warrior is Breanne and shes this giant manly bitch who is pretty much a dude.
I don't think it panders too much, Sansa and Dany were both raped in earlier seasons (by husband but it was still rape by and modern standard) and Cersei fucks her brother and has been paraded around the city naked.
Arya hasn't had that kind of shit happen, but shes also a pretty likable character and is pretty much a young girl (in the show I know the actress is some british thot but she acts pretty well).

Jon Snow is the main protagonist anyway, Dany is under him by name and status it just hasn't been revealed blatantly yet.
I watch it online and would never pay for HBO but I like it.
Its not redpilled or filled with propaganda, its a story. Not everything has to fit a narrative.

Euron is alpha af and is going to cuck Jaime. What do you mean only Jon?

Stannis was a beta race traitor. He fucked a foreign girl and took her advice to murder her white brother and child.

>paying for HBO

show stannis is pure garbage though

>women can't rule or make decisions to save anything properly
>men have to fight and die for their country while the women watch
>sand people are a bunch of goatfucking rapist rock worshippers
>black people play no important role other than expendable, eunuch soldiers or diplomatic pawns
>only white guys with beards resurrected from the dead successfully
>best character by far is a well read neet manlet drunkard white guy
Yup

When did Sup Forums become Sup Forums? Also not watching the white nationalist official show is haram lads.

The show is about harsh realism in a fantasy world. Characters need to deal that the world is an ugly place and everyone is out for themselves. Those who don't learne the rules die or get rapped. Both male and female characters have there moments despite being an actual patriarchy. The funny thing is most of the women except this only only find themselves in power if the male is too weak and castrated like Theon or if all the males are MIA or dead.

GRRM is pretty damn astute, the (((show))) is trash

This. And he's going to fuck his dyke of a niece with a sword.

good post leaf

keep posting game of thrones and im going to start writing season 7 spoilers
green-chili.blogspot.ca/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html

Game of Tyrone

Checked & Prasie KEK!

fuck off to tv