New Game On Steam Called "Dream Daddy" Gets Showered With Praise

>A new game titled "Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator" was released on July 20th on the popular gaming platform Steam.

>So, is this game about a single dad hitting up the neighborhood's hottest girl next-door? NOPE!

>Here's a description taken from its Steam store page:

>"Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is a game where you play as a Dad and your goal is to meet and romance other hot Dads. You and your daughter have just moved into the sleepy seaside town of Maple Bay only to discover that everyone in your neighborhood is a single, dateable Dad! Will you go out with Teacher Dad? Goth Dad? Bad Dad? Or any of the other cool Dads in this game? With minigames, sidequests, and a variety of paths and endings, Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is this year's most anticipated Dad-based game."

WHAT. THE. FUCK!?

basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/08/01/New-Game-On-Steam-Called-Dream-Daddy-Showered-With-Praise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw
youtube.com/user/wilsonbaxter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Health dad best girl

This is probably the gayest shit I've ever seen.

who cares desu

WE WUZ GAY DADDIEZ N SHIEEET

Because kids are playing this garbage.

Game Grumps published it, and apparently it was made with an actual "gay agenda; straight men suck" message in mind. Some of those around the Grumps actually condemned it for that very reason.

If your daughter is black... Does that make you a gay nigger?

The second from the right is just a dark skinned Joaquin Phoenix, what the fuck

Who cares, just don't buy it or promote it

If kids have parents who are dumb enough to buy them this game then lets be honest the kid is fucked anyways

This seems like a Tim & Eric sketch.

You apparently weren't around when hatoful Boyfriend happened.

It's not a hidden agenda, it's just a bunch of weeb hipsters.

Yeah, and don't let your kids fucking buy it. MSM is pushing this shit hard, as usual.

someone needs to copy it but make it straight with lolis

>Subtle shill thread

NOBODY BUY IT

Also, this is clearly to appeal to the daddy-dom crowd. You know, pastel girls.

Nekopara?

Life just seems like an endless blackpill. At this point I feel that the only way to help humanity is to kickstart an apocalypse.

Shill thread my ass. This shit is disgraceful and degenerate.

Just fucking nuke us already, Kim.

Why can't they make single dads a fetish for women? I'd like a steady relationship that doesn't involve pounding poop schute.

I'm with you user. We're absolutely fucked at this point. Le Jews have won. Just end it.

>pretend outrage thread to shill for game
Disgusting.

OP should be banned.

You're delusional, cuck. I'd never support this crap. Just spreading awareness. If you have kids, keep them the hell away from this. Better yet, monitor all of their online activities.

Fucking case in point:

youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw

youtube.com/user/wilsonbaxter