Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PnFLJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh wow look at that a leftist is mad at trump lets post there tweets to pol haha xd how original great thread

Why do people in other countries act like Trump is their President and they're an American voter?

Its cool if you like American politics and understand its influence on the world, but people like her act like they're Americans who know whats best for the country themselves.

Is JK an innie or an outie?

YAAAS QUEEN SLAY
Just like Harry in the groundbreaking story Harry Potter we will defeat #NotMyPresident Trump exactly like in the books. First we will let Trump kill us, then dumbledore will give us afterlife wisdom and we will return triumphant!!!!!!!!!

I urge all of those who would #Resist to be just like Harry and stand up to VoldeTrump and be killed so that we may win.

Harry Potter was a mistake.

I would make a jab about the ending of Harry potter... but I've never bothered to watch it.

I'm assuming he waves his stick around and says something in latin and everyone hugs each other.

She was homeless for awhile wasn't she? If so is say that shits more beat up than a single mother just before the cops haul away Tyrone.

>trigumus migumus
>latin

deep

> not only do I need to state my political opinions, but I also need to do product placement of my own books as well

Tacky AF, regardless of political belief.

READ ANOTHER BOOK

By dying and coming back to life with some convenient Deus ex machina??

>We will defeat Trump just AS Harry defeated Voldemore.
fify

VOLDERMORT DID NOTHING WRONG !

He does, meets Dumbledore in purgatory where wizards remain for eternity then comes back to win because he was holding a rock.

Award winning writing.

In the oven definitely

sage

Maybe she'll be in the next fappening.

I'm confused, is she encouraging people to commit violence against the President of the United States?

Isn't that illegal? Her supporters certainly are holding signs that seem to incite violence.

Ever noticed how liberals have these very distinct notion that something is either good or bad? There is nothing inbetween, but a good person can become a bad person in a matter of seconds.

Harry Potter makes for the perfect analogies to fit that thought process.

Wrong team won

I wholeheartedly believe that she and all the democrats will do the exact same thing as harry and die to the big bad. Main difference, there isnt some janky stupid magic, that will rebound the bullets we riddle them with. They will be left in a pile of meat on the ground.

Retweet it to the Secret Service.

I'l bet $60000000000000000000000 OP never posts again

So Trump is going to kill all of the leftist's parents first? I'm down with this.

whatever she is i'd trade JK for that beef any day

The Hillary timeline is truly hell on earth. Grateful.

That 'logic' boggles the mind.

And without Harry, Hermione wouldn't of had any friends because she was a rude bitch. Also everyone would have been killed before book 1 anyway.

>we

WUZ

WIZURDZ

Liberals live in a fantasy world so of course they're gonna use HP and Star Wars as their go-to.

took the bitch fifteen years and like four emotional breakdowns to crap out that turd. And she's spent the last ten years George Lucas'ing her own series.

HARRY POTTER

Fun Fact: Dumbledore was a faggot.

How creative. Is there any political opinion that she disagrees with that she won't compare to death eaters/Voldemort?

that bullet came so close to hitting us, we're still suffering seepage from that timeline.

Bitch, trump was right, and wasnt an easy win

FOR YOU NEWFAGS AND REDDDDDITORS, THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD BECAUSE THEY KNOW CANCER CAN'T RESIST HARRY POTTER.

SAGE

I'm so goddamn tired of NON US CITIZENS AND FOREIGNERS wanting to get Trump out of office, WHILE BITCHING ABOUT RUSSIA.

I fucking hate those stupid pink hats so much

>woman
>homeless
how is this even possible?

Sadly there are a lot of homeless women here. Two types, one has mental illnesses and abuses substances, the other is a white girl with dreadlocks who lives on the street with a bunch of guys and pit bulls.

Jesus.... can she please NOT use her books to come up with a shitty (and false) analogy to real world happenings? Like... please bitch.... you are bringing shame to yourself and your harry twatter empire.

Relevant article

archive.is/PnFLJ